Chapter 1.2

Wedding 9

Wedding 9 : 01-2


 

Genre: General, Long, AU

Rating: PG

Synopsis: Wedding is every girls’ dream.  

 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is YongSeo fanfic, solely my own imagination.


 

#


 

Wedding is every girls’ dream.


 

#


 

“Jeeeze. My feet hurt.” Sunny said while put her two feet up on Taeyeon’s lap.

 

Taeyeon who sit beside Sunny on the couch narrowed her eyes on the two feet that had been placed on her lap without permission. “You know, sneakers would be more practical and comfortable than the boots you wore and walked for miles today.”

 

“As stage organizer, I have to keep on my image.” Sunny pouted while wiggled her toes. “Do something, pleaseeee.”

 

Taeyeon stared at her friend who were doing her best cute overloaded face and sighed. “I also walked million miles, too. We’ll switch after, okay?” She pinched on Sunny’s big toe.

 

Sunny moaned. “Keep going, keep going.”

 

“Are you guys making love?” Jessica, who just recovered from her nap, asked.

 

“Ah, almost having .” Sunny replied. “Oopps.” Suddenly a cushion was pushed into her ecstatic face. “What?” And she only saw Tiffany walked passing all of them to the small kitchen at the back.

 

“How’s it going?” Tiffany asked the pack who prefered food to anything else.

 

“Good.” Sooyoung said and pushed a plate full of this and that to Tiffany, so she could pick one.

 

“Do we have wine to go with this?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yes, and it’s good.” Yoona who had her glass full already answered.

 

Tiffany grabbed Yoona’s glass and helped herself. “Let’s put everything in waiting room.”


 

#


 

“Oppa, we’re going to celebrate for our first work at the shop, want to join?” Seohyun asked her two oppa.

 

“That’s why we’re here.” Minhyuk grinned. “Who’s going to pass for free meal and wine?”

 

“And before we overwhelme with that eight un-shutting mouths, we want to say congratulations, Hyunnie, your dream is becoming true.”

 

She slipped her arm into his. “You know. I, we, will not be at this stage if it’s not for you who helped us along the way.”

 

A hint of brush spreaded across his face, Minhyuk pinched his fingers on his cousin’s chubby cheek. “What I’ve done was being a fake groom, you know when I actually get married I’ll persuade my bride to elope. I’ve got my fill of wedding for the rest of my life.”

 

“Then you cut me opportunity to make a bridal bouquet for your bride, no way Hyukie, I’ll not allow it. Your wedding should be the most beautiful, the most memorable. I’m sure, we will put our best and effort to make your wedding worth saying for ten year longs.”

 

“Ah, well, thanks, I mean, well, since I don’t have a bride or even a girlfriend yet. We can put this for very far future discussion.”

 

Yonghwa, who kept silent for the rest of moment, chuckled.

 

The two cousins looked at him. “What? Yong Oppa.” Seohyun asked.

 

“Well, for the guy here, he may not have a girlfriend yet, but he.” “Stop” Minhyuk stopped Yonghwa for saying anything further.

 

“What?” Seohyun asked again. “What’s it? What’s it?”

 

Yonghwa just grinned with his friend, however, it had been wiped out in the second later. “Don’t say anything, if you don’t want me to say anything.” Minhyuk threatened.

 

Yonghwa shrugged. “Your story, your way.”

 

“And your story, your way.” Minhyuk said.

 

“What is it? Yong Oppa, Hyukie.”

 

“There. We’re here.” Yonghwa said as they were all in the front of wedding studio located at the very edge of Kangnam. The location might not be the best, but it was fair enough for beginning the business. The building was consisted of three storeys in a middle of commercial buildings, at the first floor behind the glass wall were two mannequins displayed as bride and groom surrounding with plastic flowers and other decorations. On the glass wall, it was adorned with silver, gold and white laces, they were formed into two word - “Wedding 9”.


 

#


 

“There you are!” Hyoyeon screamed from her place on the floor. “We thought we lost you guys by alien kidnapping. What took you so long?”

 

Yonghwa put the box of flower he was carrying on the floor, while Minhyuk placed more of food on the table they had picked up on the road during absence.

 

“We stopped for more snacks, Unnie, and you’re drunk already.” Seohyun chided.

 

“Hey, no way, my endurance for alcohol is very very very strong.” She said though her eyes said opposite.

 

“Okay, you’re not.” Seohyun said while sitting beside her almost-drunk Unnie. Little sister had to support her big drunk sister, right?

 

“What do you have for us?” Jessica asked while rummaged into those bags Minhyuk had carried.

 

“Ah, a bit of this and that, we figured you guys want variety.”

 

“Sure.” She was mumbling with full.

 

“Hmm.” He looked around.

 

“What?” She asked.

 

“Where are your annoying sister?” He asked.

 

“If she’s annoying, why do you ask?” She raised her right eyebrow.

 

“Well, forget it.” He said and walked away from annoying-just-the-same sister.

 

“Girls, girls.” Tiffany raised her voice above chatting and music. “Ah, boys, too.” She added when she saw Minhyuk and Yonghwa scattered around mixing with the others.

 

“Everyone grab your glass.” She continued in slurring voice.

 

“With our first job completed, we’ve sent our first couple into married life which I believe was a successful event. Everything was almost right on plan and schedule with minimum damage. So, everyone, raise your glass. Cheers.”

 

“Cheers!” Everyone chorused.

 

Then Taeyeon stepped up. “Our first success is a good sign. Wish our Wedding 9 will get stronger and help a million of couples find their destiny. Cheers.”

 

“Cheers!” Everyone chorused with more slurring voice.

 

This time Sunny stood. “It proved that when we put our mind into anything, into the dream, we can make it. We, as nine, sorry Minhyuk and Yonghwa.” She nodded to two boys. “As nine,” She continued. “We can make everything, we can achieve what we dreamed about. And here we are our Wedding 9, Cheers.”

 

“Cheers!” this time with whizs and clappings.

 

Yuri stood up and picked her camera. “Before everyone lost their own brain into those alcohol, let snap a shot together first. Here, around the couch girls.”

 

“I can help.” Yonghwa said. “So, you’ll be in the picture, too.”

 

“Well, let me take one first, you sit beside Hyunnie.” “But I’m not in the nine.” “Don’t worry you’re in this more than enough.” Then she pushed him into the group who smile for picture already.

 

“Okay. 3, 2, cheese.”


 

- CONT -