Chapter 6

Wedding 9

Wedding 9 : 06


 

Genre: General, Long, AU

Rating: PG-13 for swear words

Synopsis: Wedding is every girls’ dream.  

 

Disclaimer:

1. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my primary language.

2. This is YongSeo fanfic, solely my own imagination.


 

#


 

Conversation of the two Numja.


 

#

 

 

"Watch out, BB is coming." Yuri spoke in her bluetooth.

 

"Not just BB, but BMB at her heals. Everyone better find a cover." Sooyoung whispered.

 

"Jeeeeze, they're coming my way. Sunny, Fany help me!" Yoona squealed.

 

"Ah, well, I could help if I know what BB and BMB is, and what are you guys talking about?" Sunny answered through her bluetooth.

 

The nine of them were in wedding rehearsal. The ceremony decided to take place in the garden at groom-to-be's grandmother's house.They spreaded out to cover all area as much as possible while maintained their respective functions. Yuri with her camera walked around to get candid pictures. While Sooyoung was talking with catering agent they hired with Yoona near by.

 

However, they were not targeted, two women just went straight to small platform where Taeyeon was monitoring with decoration work.

 

"I don't like this pink shade and I prefer all white!" Bride-to-be began.

 

"It's white with just a hint of pink. It'd be just bland if it's just one color especially white." Taeyeon calmly explained.

 

"Umma." She whined.

 

"And who is the bride?" Her Umma was ready with maternal strike. "When she wants white, she'll get white. Wedding is just once in the lifetime. She'd better get what she wants in her wedding day."

 

Speechless Taeyeon blinked. "But it's actually white really with all white clothes and linens we put them on. Only some laces and ribbons are to emphasize the line and shape. If you're not sure about the final result, you can see my sketch pad."

 

"No, I want it all white, I want it to look just like snow that's white everywhere." This time the bride-to-be struck.

 

By then, Tiffany walked along with a good looking old woman, they linked arm together like they were grandmother and granddaughter. Tiffany talked while pointed to this and that and the woman was nodding and smiling.

 

When the two reached the platform where Taeyeon, the bride-to-be and the mother was talking. Tiffany said. "This's Kim-Taeyeon. She's responsible for decoration and please look at the platform now. What do you think?"

 

"It's good, it's beautiful. Thank you for your hard work." The old woman said with smile and kindness while Taeyeon only bowed with gratitude. "And what is it?" Then the older woman asked the two women who stood awkwardly.

 

**(Author Note: halmeoni, "grandmother")

 

"Halmeoni.." As the bride-to-be started her Umma already had her elbow in her waist. "It's nothing. We've just discussed about detail and everything is fine and beautiful."

 

Taeyeon gave a secret smile to Tiffany while in their bluetooths there were laugh, whistle and squeal all over.

 

"And what is BB?" Sunny asked at last.

 

 

#

 

 

In the evening, when the job was done, everyone was scattered their ways. Sunny and Hyoyeon stepped into their favorite pub, since Sunny enjoyed drinking and Hyoyeon enjoyed loud music and dancing, they were a nightlife duo. Once in a while, there would be the others accompanied them, like when Yuri wanted to exercise her crazy dance or Taeyeon wanted professional cocktails, even Jessica sometimes joined when she thought she had enough of her napping, which was, of course, rarely.

 

Their favorite shop was in Kangnam, so it was not that far from their shop. At least once a week, they would be here. They also expanded their social relations with new friends and all.

 

A chick with the air of freak guy, wearing sunglasses, sat in a table at the center, raised his hand when he spotted the duo. "Where's my Ajumma?"

 

Sunny said while taking the seat. "Taenggu hasn't came. She's just got a new puppy. She said she had to be back to him, otherwise, he'll become complex."

 

He pushed his glasses up his nose with his index finger and shrugged. "Bless her."

 

Sunny signaled a waitress for two beers and said. "We won't stay long, we have a wedding tomorrow."

 

"If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you're going to get married tomorrow." The guy said.

 

Hyoyeon winked. "And when is yours? We're happy to service."

 

"Hmm? Do you also arrange wedding between gays?"

 

"Ah." Hyoyeon blinked. "We didn't have experience yet, but I'm sure we can make it."

 

The guy raised his glass and clinked with the two other. "I'll think about it."

 

At the same time, behind the counter, there was a man busy serving beverages. However, when he had some time, his eyes wandered to the blond sitting at the center table. He knew she was a regular customer, she often came with her friend. She would have her drinks first then went to dance floor. He likes how lively she was. Just looking at her seemed brightened up his day and he did need the light to his dark night.

 

 

#

 

 

It had been a week since dragging-out-of-the-shop episode. Since then, Nich had been a regular visitor in the evening. He still had to drag her out, but, he knew, it was more like her form than a real rejection. And, of course, he did not care, he was sure he could turn rejection into acceptance with his sweet and smile, it was her soft spot. Though, he knew that she knew her eyes smile was his soft spot as well.

 

Nich thought though he did not gain what he wanted yet, but for now, their friendship became repair and grow and he was satisfied. He did not have to wait across the street anymore. He was able to go straight into the shop and find some quiet spot somewhere and wait for her.

 

He helped himself with a cup of coffee. See? He was a constant around here already. He sipped and wandered around to the back and found a guy he confronted with power eyes contact a week ago. He talked with Tiffany and queried about her life enough to know that this guy was not his rival. Moreover, actually, both of them were in a similar situation, so better made an ally than enemy, right?

 

Nich got another cup of coffee then crossed the room and gave it to the guy as peace offering. In any case, alcohol would be better, but he had to make use of something handy, right? The guy looked up from something he was doing, when he found it was a cup of coffee he popped out his cheeky smile. "You're my life saver. My blood has been thirsty for caffeine for hours."

 

"Why don't you help yourself, coffee maker is just over there. And coffee here is pretty good."

 

He awkwardly smiled. "Well, someone said that coffee isn't good for health, so she asked me to reduce my dose per day."

 

"Ah, Seohyun-ssi?"

 

"Ah, Right. And you're here waiting for Fany?"

 

"Ah, that's right."

 

They both nodded. Ally had been made just that. They had basic understanding with each other by the time Yonghwa had his second sip.

 

"So, I'm Nichkhun with a long surname, I'm Thai, and you can call me Nich." His hand was hovering for a handshake with Yonghwa gratifying accepted. "Jung Yonghwa."

 

 

#

 

 

"I've heard you met Fany in America."

 

"Yes. My family moved to U.S. because my Appa got a job there, and we met when she was an exchange student."

 

"But, I didn't hear anything about you even I'm closed to nine of them, until just recently."

 

"Hmm, after she's back to Korea, we just drifted apart, i guess."

 

"So, why? after all these years, why did you look for Fany?"

 

Nich was going to say about minding your own business. However, when he looked into Yonghwa's eyes, he saw a protective friend. A friend who looked out if there was any trouble. So, he yielded.

 

"She's just always here." He pointed to the center of his chest where his heart was inside. "I didn't know how to get rid of her, so.." He shrugged. "So, I worked with it. It's an excellent coincidence when I've got a job at Korean Air. But, perhaps, it's all about Tiff at the first place, like why I studied Korean, why I applied Korean Air." He trailed off.

 

"What if she already had a boyfriend?"

 

"I didn't know I didn't think about that much when I looked for her. It's just that I have to do it once and for all. I have to meet her again and see if there's any chance. And.." He smiled into his coffee cup. "It's still a chance, right?" He then asked.

 

"Hmm, frankly, I don't know much. They all speak to each others, but they won't speak secrets outside their group. Even Hyunnie closed tight. I could only say that for now you don't have any rival yet. However, be aware that Fany has so many admirers. She's good with people, very attractive and that smile is a killer."

 

"Hey, I thought you aim for Seohyun-ssi."

 

"Ah, well, I have eyes." Yonghwa pointed his index and middle fingers to his eyes. "But, Hyunnie is the best."

 

"So, you guys is a couple?"

 

Yonghwa sighed. "I'm working on it."

 

"How long have you guys known each other?"

 

"Since 18 and she's 16. I still remember the first time I've met her she was like an angel in her white dress."

 

"Well, Yonghwa-ssi, if I do the math correctly, it's been 7 to 8 years already and you're still working on it?"

 

He brushed. "It's not easy."

 

Nich pushed a friendly slap on Yonghwa's shoulder. "Fighting."

 

"Yes, fighting." He weakly replied.

 

 

#

 

 

Tiffany and Nich rushed out of the shop. "We're late, we're late. Really sorry Nich the customer just wasn't satisfied with anything I suggested for her."

 

"It's okay." Nich opened his car. "I've phoned for booking already. We still have half an hour to spare before the movie starts."

 

"That's great, thank you."

 

"Anything for you, Tiff."

 

 

- CONT -

 

 

Author Note: Chapter quiz, who is “a chick with the air of freak guy”? ^.^

 

Thx for reading.