Not an update: Announcement

Mirrors

Deares ELFs,

Thank you for your support for this fic. I am sorry that I was on hiatus for sooooo long. Truth was, I was too busy with work and along the way also got unwell and had to go through surgery. Thank God I am now good and well.

However I doubt I will have the time to continue this fic anymore. In the past one year, I have gotten married and now am currently pregnant with my first child. Juggling work, course (part time study) and family life is challenging. Nevertheless, I am still an ELF! I still catch up on on the latest updates on the boys on twitter and will be going for SS7 Singapore! I do take a longer time to 'know' news about the boys as I am not online as much as before but my love for the boys have not changed.

I would like to thank you for all your encouraging words. I started off writing fics on AFF for fun and also to test out my writing skill and you guys gave me that affirmation. I currently write on an advoc basis at my blog and some travel sites. Even that has been a challenge since I have limited free time. 

For now I will discontinue this fic. I am sorry if I have dissapointed you in any way. One day when you have your own family, you will understand my situation. 

I will keep my stories here and will not delete anything. You may go on and read my other completed fics! Once in a while, I do come in here to read your messages / comments. 

Thank you and all the best!