Love?

Dream Destiny

“Suho and Chanyeol Oppa~ Dinner is ready” Yoona shout right after she finish cook. “Smell delicious” Chanyeol said. Their stomach are grumbling. They are hungry after playing a good . They all sit down and grab their blue-shiny chopsticks. “Here. Try it oppas” Suho make the first move. He taste the kimchi that was made by Yoona. “Yuck” Suho put back the kimchi at his bowl. It taste kind of sour and salty like. “Let me try the chicken stew” Chanyeol said while opening his mouth that is crave for food. “Its..Its Yuck. What is this?” Chanyeol drink the water right after he swallow the stew. It’s too salty. “Haih.. Sorry oppas. I’m a rookie. What should we eat? Hmm” Yoona said. Everyone is thinking the fastest and easiest to make a delicious dish for their stomach. “Since the rice is well-cooked, Yoona do you have any soy sauce and butter?” Chanyeol said. “Let me check” Yoona ran to the refrigerator to search for the ingredients that Chanyeol ask. Yoona come back from the refrigerator with a bottle of soy sauce and a pack of butter. “What you going to do with this oppa?” Yoona and Suho has a weird expression on their face. “ Ok then, first put some soy sauce on the rice and put amount of butter you want and mix them well. The finish” Chanyeol explain like in a Food Channel. Yoona and Suho have a taste.. They are surprised. It was delicious and easy to make. “My mom used to eat this when she was little. She said this is her favourite dish. Then, my mom once made it and it takes like sweet-smoothing rice right?” “Yep” Suho and Yoona reply with a mouthful of buttered-soy rice. They finally it their dinner. They happily talking with Chanyeol jokes and sharing problems. “Let us clean the dish. You can go and rest” Suho said. Yoona just clean up the table and went upstairs. “Ah~ So tired” She put her bag on the side of her study table and threw herself on the bed. “Will he call me? I don’t think so. Wait, ah.. I must take a shower. Haih too lazy. But for attracting boys ahah” Yoona stand up and grab her towel while walking to her bathroom. Girls always takes long bath same as Yoona. With the teeth, washing the face, shampoo and more face washing. 30 minutes have passed. It’s 9:30 p.m.. Yoona came out with a fresh body. The sweats and stress are gone. She feel so refreshing. Then, Yoona went to a picture hanging from the wall. “I love you. I hope we will meet someday. I really love you. I need you. Marry me please” Yoona said at the photo. It was Kai from EXO. Her bias. When she was talking to herself a sound of SNSD sunbae Mr Mr their new song ring. “Oh, someone is calling me. Who is it” Yoona said while answering the phone call. “Yeobseyo?” Yoona ask curiously on the phone call. “Baekhyun! Hi.” It was Baekhyun. She forgot that she left a note saying that they want to talk tonight haha. They talk and talk for almost an hour. “Ok then. Yoona I’m sleepy. See you tomorrow. Love U” first, Yoona think he’s cute with the whining but she heard the ‘Love U’ and shock. “Did he love me?” Yoona taught. She’s confused. She’s really doesn’t know what to do. They even talk about love just now. “Hah..” Yoona sigh. “Let’s think that tomorrow at school. Soo tired” She put her head on the comfy pillow and after a minute dazing she fell asleep. She must be very tired.

 

(AT SCHOOL)

“Luhan, what are you doing” Yoona ask when she saw Luhan is writing something. “A l-lo what oh nothing hehe” He stuttered and hurriedly hide the letter. Yoona just kept looking at him suspiciously. “Whatever” Yoona said and leave him alone. She just felt happy today and don’t know why. It’s about time class 1 maths teacher to come in. Yoona and Jessica kept talking about EXO and SNSD their idols. Luhan and D.O just kept sitting there. Luhan is busy while D.O just stare at him boringly. Suddenly a sound of a sliding door come. It was their maths teacher. Every student in the class run back to their sit. Yoona, Luhan and Jessica are nervous. They had a math test last week and now their teachers are going to tell it. “Now for the moment you guys have waiting for… The score of the math test. I will list the top 10 highest marks. 10) Luhan 9) Youngjae 8) Jimin 7) Bomi 6) Hyeri 5) Narsha 4) D.O 3) Jessica 2) Jiyeon and the last one no. 1 is Im….”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoona just kept silent. The class is over. Everyone are going to the canteen for their lunch. Yoona just stare at her test paper. She could not believe that she got that mark. “Yah, Yoona stop staring at your paper and let’s go to eat. I know you get the highest mark. Hurry up! I’m hungry” Jessica tease. Yoona just reply with a yes and run while grabbing Jessica’s hand. Yoona is so happy she got no. 1 in all of the 28 students in that class. She got 96%. Only with 2 wrong answers. Yoona and Jessica casually sit with Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon. Tiffany always bring her lunch that her mom made it every morning, Taeyeon and Yuri brought chicken salad, while Yoona and Jessica just bought them. They are happily talking when suddenly “Can we join?” Luhan, Chen and D.O bringing their lunch together and sit with them. Chen casually sit beside Jessica since he is her boyfriend, Luhan casually sit beside Yoona and D.O sit between Taeyeon and Yuri. Suddenly, Chen put a little of cream on Jessica’s white right cheek. “Yah. Chen what are you doing” Jessica said with a cute voice. All of them except the cute couple are cringe. They are too cute. “You guys look like newlyweds” Yuri tease. They were eating when suddenly her eyes were captured by something evil. She saw Sooyoung and the gang with Baekhyun and the gang. They were like couples. Sooyoung beside Kris, Minah beside Xiumin, Hyoyeon beside Lay and Baekhyun beside Naeun.  But Baekhyun have sharp eye sight. He saw Yoona watching him and Yoona avoid it. Baekhyun suddenly stand up and walk towards Yoona with a smile. “My lady come with for a minute we need to talk” Baekhyun held Yoona’s hand and kissed it. Everyone at the table cringe. They are cute like a couple. “What? Oh ok. See you guys at class” Yoona said while waving to them. Luhan stare at Baekhyun. He felt something wrong with him. Even Naeun glare at him. “What’s wrong with Baek?” Hyoyeon ask. “He…. Fell in love” Lay whispers. Naeun can hear it but she pretend she doesn’t know anything. “I’m going to the toilet” Naeun said fiercely. She slam the restroom door and said “This is not going to happen. Byun Baekhyun just you wait” while looking at the mirror. She come out and running around the school. She is finding something or someone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Baekhyun where are we going?” Yoona ask and he just reply with a smile. He opens the door and Yoona can feel wind touching her skin. “This is my secret place. The school roof top. I don’t let anyone come here, but you’re my VIP so don’t tell anyone about this” Baekhyun give a warning. Yoona just laugh. She can feel the cold wind passing by her ear. She felt like her stress are being blown away. They sit and watch the blue skies with many kind of shapes that are formed by the clouds up in the sky. “Look that cloud looks like a rose” Yoona said. They turned silent. Yoona just smile while watching the beautiful scenery. Baekhyun just stare at her. “Yoona….” Baekhyun break the silent. Yoona turn her head to face Baekhyun and said “Yes?”. Baekhyun hesitate “Yoona.. I-I love you. Can you be like my goddess. Since the first time we met, I got paralyzed by your straight shiny brown hair and your white milky skin. Be mine, Yoona” Baekhyun beg. “What? Really? Eyyy you’re lying right? You’re a great jokester” Yoona almost get fooled. “It’s real!. I’m in love with you Yoona. I’m in love with you Im Yoon A!” He screams. Yoona is shock “Really?”. “You want prove? Ok, let me give you one..” Baekhyun said. “S-su…..” Her voice was stop by a kiss. It felt warm and his lips are smooth. Yoona push Baekhyun away and wipe her lips. “Can you let me think for a while?” Yoona said while standing up. Baekhyun hesitate and nod. Yoona runs away from there and started to go back to her class. Baekhyun was satisfied. He let out all his feelings for Yoona. “Her lips are soft. I like it”.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Yoona run and run through the hallway, the stairs and the restrooms. She slide the door and sit on her sit. There’s no one in the classroom yet because recess is not over yet. She’s blurry. Doesn’t know what to do. She lies her head on the table and found a piece of letter. ‘Dear Yoona, I’ve been waiting for this for my whole life. Can you be my girlfriend?’ “AGAIN?! Aigoo…” Yoona is frustrated. She got a confessions from two guys in one day. Suddenly Luhan come in. “Luhan, are you serious about this? You want me to be your girlfriend? You’re seri…….” Yoona’s lip got captured again by another lip. This time she felt like a sweet and soft kind of kiss. “Does this answer your questions?” Luhan ask then leave her.

~RING~

The school recess bell have come out as a sign the recess is over. “Yoona waddup? Yoona are you ok?” Jessica said. Yoona just nod and sit down.

 

(END OF SCHOOL)

Yoona bring her school bag and went out when Naeun came in “Yoona, let’s talk for a bit. Not here.” Naeun search for a quiet place and she brings Yoona there. “Look here Yoona! Baekhyun is mine! What did you guys do? Alone at his secret place. Kissing? Make out? Or even worse did he you?” Naeun is angry. Yoona only shake her head. “Good cause Byun Baekhyun bought my body. So he’s entirely mine. You want to taste his ? It’s very goo..” *PANG* Yoona slap her left cheek. “That’s enough! If Baekhyun is yours go and take it. He’s yours” Yoona push her and walk at her fastest speed. “Yah! Come back here! Im Yoon A!!” Naeun shout. Yoona just leave her. She walk without even glance at the back. She walk and walk. “Oh? Xiumin~ Where are you going? You look tired let me carry this apples” Yoona said while helping him. “Thanks. Let’s go to my house” Xiumin and Yoona walk along the streets. They arrived at Xiumin’s house. “Ok then goodbye” Yoona said. “Wait. Do come in and have some tea time.” Xiumin grab her hands and pulls Yoona in his house. Looking from the outside it’s a bit messy but in the inside it is totally opposite. “Wow! Xiumin you even watch We Got Married? Haha. Who’s your favourite couple? Mine was Nickhun oppa and Victoria unnie” Yoona said. “Same here” Xiumin and Yoona have a lot of things that in common. “Yoona, since we eat how about some fun?” Xiumin ask. Yoona is shock “What kind?”. “Close your eyes” Xiumin asking a favour. Xiumin started to kiss Yoona’s lip. “Mmph yah!” Yoona push Xiumin right after she open her eyes. “Come on Yoona, you’re no fun” Xiumin grab both of her arms so Yoona can’t move. He kiss Yoona’s lip and going down to her neck. Slowly starting to her school uniform.  “H-Help~” Yoona moan. “Let’s get it started” Xiumin grin widely. “Yah! Xiumin stop!” Luhan shout while push him to the side. “Yoona let’s go. Hop on” She takes her bag and hop on Luhan back. Luhan run as fast as he can until he reach Yoona’s house. “Thank you Luhan, but how did you know?” Yoona ask and he reply “I was spying on both of you. Ok bye” he wave. A day that can’t forget. Many things happen today. Who will Yoona choose Luhan or Baekhyun?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay chapter 8. Thank you thank you *praising self* i'm going to have test this monday till wed. WISH ME LUCK >.< ^_^ Follow me on : Twitter | @azibjazman/azibaekluyoon Instagram | @azibaekluyoon

BYE BYE ^_^