Competition

Dream Destiny

 Going to the theme park is the best way to spend your time with your loved ones on the weekend. Yoona, Luhan, Jessica and Chen went to the theme park. While waiting for ChenSic couple to come and eat lunch with them at the Burger King. Luhan and Yoona find a place after buying food for four of them. Yoona calls Luhan because she found a sit outside the restaurant. For Yoona, she loves to eat outside so she can feel the air that can make her mind calm down. “Where are they? How many times do they want to ride 6D Adventure?” Yoona ask since she’s hungry. Luhan just smile. He picks up one of the fries and put in Yoona’s mouth. “OMG! Luhan is that you?” Suddenly a girly voice came. “Who’s this, Luhan?” Yoona ask him while Luhan’s face show the expression of a shock news. “Oh, Hi! My name is Seohyun. I’m Luhan’s ex-girlfriend” Seohyun introduce herself to Yoona. “E-Ex girlfriend??!” Yoona gulp. “Yah, Luhan you found a new one? That’s so fast of you, that’s why you were called ‘Playboy Deer’” Seohyun said. Luhan was putting his finger at his mouth as a sign of ‘keep quiet’. Yoona felt weird. Seohyun and Luhan shake hands. “Oh?! It’s ok. I’m not interested with him anymore. He breakup with me first. Ok, Bye Luhan. Bye Yoona” Seohyun explain to Yoona while Seohyun let go of Luhan’s hand and ran off. Luhan feel calm but once he turn to face his girlfriend her face was kind of fierce. “Who’s that? Huh? Ex-girlfirend? And what is all this ‘Playboy Deer’ thing? I need an explanation here” Yoona ask Luhan. “U-uh… . Ok, first, She’s my ex-girlfriend two years ago. Two years ago, I was a playboy. Every girl want a piece of me. But last year I have a new goal that is to attend this high school and then I quit being a ‘Playboy deer’. They call me that cause my eyes look like a deer and since I’m a playboy so they title me as a ‘Playboy deer. And it’s not me who break-up with her first. She did! She trick me. She have a lots of boys that want her as their girl and one of them is me. And we date and I caught her that she was dating with some other guy that is Xiumin. We both use to be friends but since that we become further apart. I think that’s all my secret” Luhan explain. “Oohh …. Sorry Luhan if I made you sad. B-but wait you said Xiumin is your friend?! Are you being serious??” “Y-yes” Luhan reply. “Hey guys! What’s up? Sorry for the long waiting Jessica was motion sickness. So, she goes to the restroom first” Chen explain. “It’s ok” Yoona said and ChenSic couple sit down. “Let’s eat. I’m hungry” Jessica said. The four of them eat the burger from the Burger King happily. Since all of them like burgers especially Burger King. “I’m done. So full. Nyam nyam” Luhan said while his fingers. “Hmm Luhan t-there’s something” Yoona point at his face. “Where? Here?” Luhan said while trying to guess where is it. “Ishh… It’s here” Yoona is so frustrated until she wipe the chili sauce beside Luhan’s smooth lips with her thumb and wipe it off. Luhan can feel the skin of a smooth and moisturize skin touching his skin’s face. “You guys look like newlywed” Chen tease them. “H-Hyung what did you said?” Luhan stutter. Yoona just giggle.

 

 It’s already 2: 00 p.m.. Luhan and Yoona went home first since they have made a promise with their team ‘Dangers’ to practice their vocal at Minah’s house. “I think we should arrived at Minah’s house around 3:50 cause we are the leaders though” Yoona suggest. Luhan just nod. “Ok see you at Minah’s house at 3:50. I’m going home first to change my clothes” Luhan said. They wave at each other after arriving at Yoona’s house. “Wait!” Luhan said. He grab Yoona’s arm and pull her to his body. He kiss Yoona’s lip. The kiss of a beauty couple let Luhan feels like want to kiss her more and more. He feel like there is no anyone is watching them. “yah! Luhan what are you doing?” Luhan thought It was Yoona who said that but he was wrong it was her brother Suho. They stop the kiss. Again, the attempt to make out failed again. “Ok then, See you at Minah’s house” Yoona said while give him a peck at his right cheek. Luhan starts to blush. Blushing red. He cover his right cheek right after Yoona kiss him. She close the house main door. “Yah! Yoona how could you kiss him in public? You don’t even kiss your own brother” Suho is angry. “Aren’t you gay oppa? You want a kiss from a girl? Or you’re jealous that I kiss Luhan? Sorry oppa, He’s straight” Yoona Oppa. Suho lost for words. “Anyways I’m going to get ready. I have to go to Minah’s house. We’re having a practice. Can you bring me there oppa?” Yoona ask. Suho just nod. “Thanks! You’re the best oppa ever!” Yoona said and hug her brother. Suho just smile and felt warm since he can feel his own younger sister hug her. It’s been a long time since anyone Yoona hug him after Chanyeol came in. Yoona run upstairs to change her training clothes. 10 minutes after that, Suho is getting ready to follow Yoona. Since she is her only younger sister, He as a brother should follow her as a guardian and as a brother. Yoona go downstairs. “Let’s go” Yoona said. Suho and Yoona left the house. They walk to Minah’s house since it will take around 30 minutes from her house. "I will only drop you there then I’m going home. Ok?” Suho said. “After finish, ask Luhan to follow you” Suho continue. They talk about their loves one and some of tips of education from her brother. Suho is a smart person. He really likes English. When he was a six grader he won the English competition that is spelling bee. He’s the representative for his school and won First. Just thinking about that makes him miss the old memories. “Oppa, we’re arrived. No. 28” Yoona interrupts Suho’s dramatic memories. “Her house is bigger than our house that’s for sure” Yoona said. Suho left Yoona in Minah’s house. Suho wave at her. Yoona knock Minah’s house. “Minah! Minah! Are you there?” Yoona shout. “Hmmphh Baekhyun someone is here. We should stop kissing. Really” Minah said. “You said you love Naeun? But why here?” Minah ask him after the kiss. “Hmm sometimes you’re kinda hot so yeah” Baekhyun reply. “Yoona is calling me” Minah said while walking to open the door for Yoona. “Hi. Came in” Minah invite. “Oh? Baekhyun is here when did you came?” Yoon ask him cautiously. “3 o’clock”. “Let me clean the studio room” Minah said while leaving them in front of the television with some drinks and caramel popcorns. Yoona can feel that the atmosphere is awkward. Baekhyun slowly getting near and nearer to Yoona. “Hey, I know I do it with you that day but can we start over? Starting today?” Baekhyun said. Yoona didn’t reply. “S-sure” Yoona stutter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Ok, let’s start the practice. Minah can you take the high note? Luhan and you boy take the rap. Baekhyun you take the second high note and me and you girl will take this part” Yoona suggest. Everyone nod their heads as agree. They sing the remix ‘The Wolf’. After 1 hour of vocal practice they rest a bit. “So tomorrow is the day! Please do your best tomorrow, remember the steps, lines, positions and more” Luhan said. “Want to come to my house tonight?” Baekhyun said to Yoona. “Emm no thanks” Yoona reply. “Ok, until here. Let’s cheer” Yoona said. “Go ‘DANGERS’!!!”. They are fill with energy even though they have been practice for 2 hours. Fill with voice of full spirited. “BYE” All of them wave to one another. “Luhan? Can you drop by my house today? Please” Yoona ask while walking with Luhan. Luhan just smile. He grab Yoona’s arm and kiss it. “Sure my little princess” He said. They walk side by side. The love between them is harmony. “Luhan, do you watch Pitch Perfect? I love that movie. Hmm how about sometimes let’s go watch a movie maybe after school?” Yoona suggest. “Anything for my babe” Luhan said again. Luhan’s words can make any girls melt. The romantic words with his manly tone and cute face. Can there any girl will hate him? “We’re arrived. Ok bye and goodnight Luhan” Yoona said and kiss him at the lips. Yoona’s eyes were close. “This is the first time you make the first move” Luhan tease. Luhan face is blushing. “Boys can blush?” Yoona tease. They giggle. The night pass. Today, Yoona really have a day. She met Luhan’s ex-girlfriend, Baekhyun wants to be friends with her back. “I hope tomorrow we will win” Yoona last few words before she fell into the magic of dreamland.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


 “Everyone, settle down! Keep quiet! We will start the competition. We will start by the numbers” The headmaster said while holding the microphone using his right hand. Team Dangers is number 5. Yoona is nervous. She keep repeating her lyrics on and on. “Yoona relax” Minah said. The first group is singing T-ara Lovey-Dovey. The second group is singing Super Junior-M Swing. The third group which Taeyeon and Yuri were in sing SNSD Mr Mr. While the fourth group which have Jessica and D.O sings Growl by EXO. Yoona was dancing to the beat. While Luhan was dancing to SNSD Mr Mr. They really loved SNSD and EXO. Finally its their turn. Six of them are waiting at the backstage. Everyone is getting busy. The nerves of performing keep coming to Yoona. “Yoona, relax” Luhan said while giving her a kiss. “If you want to be a singer you must be confident and brave” Luhan continues. Yoona nod. “Yah! What are you guys doing in public? Newlyweds” Baekhyun tease while tapping Luhan’s left shoulder. “Let’s go!” Yoona said. The performing starts. The sounds of cheering, the flashy lights colour the hall. The microphone check done. Music play. The dream of six students who want to perform is starting. With the start of the boys who dances Wolf which give a great performance for the beginning. Then, the girls came in with The Boys. They were dancing with confident and passion. But suddenly Minah slipped a little and she managed to cover it. With the high notes that Minah and Baekhyun that’s the end of their performance. “We did it!! YAY!” Luhan cheer. “Well done guys. I’m so proud of us” Yoona said. They were hugging each other as a sign of congratulations even though they didn’t announce the winners yet. Every team started perform and the last group perform. “They’re cool” Minah whisper to Luhan. Yoona starts to worries after heard the whispering from Minah. “Calm down. We’re doing this for fun remember?” Luhan said while patting Yoona’s right shoulder. “Now, the judges will make the last vote for today. Judges please pick the best 5 groups from 25 groups” The musical teacher said using the microphone. The judges are making their final judgement who will win this? Every team is nervous. The 5 judges discuss within themselves. They are thinking hard. One of the judge finally came out and said “We have to choose our top 5 favourites but in our mind we have 10. So, I don’t want you all to lose fate and keep moving on. Thank you” The teacher takes the voting paper and about to announce the top 5. “Okay, number 5 is the group ‘HISTORY’ with their song EXO- MAMA. Number 4 is the group called ‘MRS MR’ with their song remix between SNSD- Gee and Super Junior – No other. Now 3 groups left. The 3 groups I called please step forward to this stage. ‘EG’, ‘LASER’ and the last one…”. Yoona really wish to be in the top 3. Everyone want to be number 1 but for Yoona at least their team get number 3 is enough to satisfy Yoona. “DANGERS. Please come out and stand on this stage”. ‘DANGERS’ are chose. Yoona dreams to be in the top 3 finally came true. Now, she just think if they can get number 1. “Third place goes to ‘LASER’ with their song Overdose. Now, the moment that we all have been waiting for is it ‘DANGERS’ or ‘EG’ will get the number one?” The teacher makes all the people in the hall nervous. Some were annoyed. “The First place goes to …………………………………………………………………………………………………..” The two teams are praying hard. With their hopes to win. Anything can change even with a little point. “The group ‘EG’!! Congratulations!” The ‘EG’ wins but ‘DANGERS’ didn’t give up their hope. They are happy to win second place. ‘EG’ members were so happy. They are crying of happiness. Holding the first place musical trophy feel good for them. Unexpectedly, even the girls from ‘DANGERS’ cry. “Why are you guys crying?” Baekhyun ask. “We didn’t expect to win second place. We give all our best. And I’m so proud of you” Yoona explain. The tears of hard work fell down, hit the stage. Practicing for hours, met new friends and the most important they are fun to be with. “Let’s do our cheering one last time” Minah suggest. “GO~~ DANGERS!!” All of the member said. They were sad to live apart even though they will see each other at school like always.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 The competition ends with a picture for memories. The great day to meet new friends, to get close with friends, friendship never ends. That’s the way Yoona felt for this competition. The good teamwork, the way the members behave and so much more. “Congrats ‘EG’ for winning” Luhan said while handshaking with one of the members from ‘EG’. ‘DANGERS’ go outside. The empty hall at 2:00 p.m. the sun shines bright. The clear blue sky with some clouds protecting the sun ray block. “Their song was good. Their even performed the ‘Mr Mr’ highlight well” Baekhyun said while walking with both of his palm behind his own white neck. “But Baekhyun, you look handsome in black hair. You should keep it” Yoona said. “Really? HAHAHA thanks by the way” Baekhyun laugh. Baekhyun dyed his hair black like a charcoal a day before the performance. “Ok, guys see you tomorrow” The school ended like that. All of the students come out from the main door for Crown High School. “Yoona!” A girl with a black hair and a pink bag coming towards Luhan and Yoona. “Tiffany! Hi” Yoona wave. She knows her best friends interest. Tiffany likes pink, Taeyeon likes singing and Yuri likes sport. D.O, Jessica, Chen coming towards them as well. “Luhan how’s the relationship between you guys?” D.O ask. Luhan just nod. “So, where are you guys going” Taeyeon ask her friend Yoona who is holding Luhan’s hand. “Hmm we’re about to go watch a movie. Want to join?” Yoona said. “That will be fun. D.O what do you think?” Yuri ask D.O. He nod. “How about after that we eat dinner. I know one place that sell the best bibimbap ever” Chen suggest. Everyone agrees. Even though Yoona, Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany just met Luhan, D.O, Chen and Jessica for only two months they are like best friends. They walk to the cinema. “The girls will queue and we will buys snacks. What do you want?” Chen ask the girls. “Let’s buy the Combo 6 three. They have a large caramel popcorn and two waters that we can choose what we want and we can just add one more water for Taeyeon. Ok?” Jessica said to her boyfriend Chen. “What water do you guys want?” Luhan ask. “I want Pepsi” Yoona said followed by Yuri and Taeyeon who wants Ice Lemon Tea, Tiffany want Coca-cola and lastly Jessica want Mountain Dew. “What movie do we want to watch? Comedy? Romantic? Horror?” Yoona ask. “Despicable Me 2” Taeyeon said. But Yuri and Tiffany wants Mean Girls, while Jessica and Yoona wants romantic movies such as Warm Bodies. Finally they decide that’s best suit for the non-couple that is ‘Despicable Me 2’. The comedy movie that hits the last year ‘Despicable Me’ everyone loves it. With the yellow cute small minions with their funny voice create the laughter of audience. “Let’s get in. We pick sit number 4 until 11. The middle ones” Yuri said. “The singles will be in the middle and the couples should sit beside us ahah” Yuri tease Jessica and Chen and Yoona and Luhan. They laugh while walking to Cinema 5 which Despicable Me 2 is playing. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a long time since I update. I will try to update chapter 12 tomorrow or Monday cause on Monday I'm on holiday wohoo!! Thanks school!! Follow me on : TWITTER : @azibjazman | INSTAGRAM : @azibjazman

BYE FOR NOW ^_^_^