Suspicious Luhan

Dream Destiny

The windy breeze of nice, fresh air. Spring came to London. From the cold snowy winter which fill the streets, trees, and land. Now, 2 weeks before summer is the best way to enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature which also known as the Earth-Mother came at London. Seeing different colours fill the greatness of spring. Red, blue, white, yellow, purple and many more that we can’t even describe. Just seeing it makes your heart feel calm. Yoona is sitting at her chair which is in front of the study table. Grasp the pink, blue ink pen in her hands. It seems like she’s writing something

 

The air is cool, the breeze is light.

The clouds in the sky are fluffy and white.

 

The flowers open to show their bright faces,

as the garden snail alongside paces.

 

The trees unfold their bright green leaves.

The spider a silken web she weaves.

 

The birds sing their notes high and clear.

Cheer up! Cheer up! Spring is here!

 

 The poem she writes to this beautiful spring. Making Spring the best season ever. With a little celebration that is Easter, Spring is the best. “Yoona! Let’s get out for the last time!” Suho called. “Ok! I’ll be right down” she reply. It’s going to be a month since they come to London. Leaving the clean room with a baggage in front of Yoona’s bedroom door. Walking down the whit stairs carefully. The weather is kind of hot she just bring her hat and sunglasses going outside with her oppa, Suho. Walking through the flowery path. Taking pictures, watch the amazing scenery. They sit down for a while on the bench. “I’ll get you something to drink. There’s a small coffee stall there. What do you want?” Suho ask his dongsaeng. “Americano” She reply. Leaving her alone on the bench, Suho. Yoona took a glance on the bracelet that is from a special someone, Luhan. She can still remember the memories she made. D.O, Jessica, Chen, Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon, Minah, Baekhyun and many more. But, she misses the most is Luhan. He said that they will send e-mail to each other every Friday but since last week he didn’t reply it yet. That makes Yoona worry. Did he forget her? “That will never happen” that is what Yoona thought. Thinking that maybe he have a new girl and forget her. She’s become sadder every time she took a glance at her bracelet. The thinking of not wearing them can’t be accomplished. The words of ‘you have to wear it until you die’ from her honey are still there. Every time imagining that he would come one day but failed. She’s about to go home to her place where she was born and grown that is South Korea. The last day she will be sitting on London is going nearer day by day. Yoona eyes are captured by kids playing around with the flowers. Seeing them smiling make her smile. “Here, your Americano” Suho stand in front of her and give the Americano she wants. They sit without talking. Suddenly “Oppa, don’t you just miss our times in Korea? Or when we are little? Seeing that kids make me miss our child hood memories. I wish I could turn back time.. Haih” Yoona slurp the Americano. Suho only nod. “Yep, but sometimes memories could be change if we go back to our future” he said. “Let’s go home. We’re going to leave in a couple of hours” Suho continue. Since the flower path park is near to their house, they could just walk. It only take around 10 minutes by walking. Sometimes, they jog or ride bicycle together and sometimes the family will have a picnic since it have a wide green clean grass. But now, it grows with some flower and that will be good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Kids! Get ready we’re going back to our hometown” Their mom said. They just arrived at the London International Airport. Her mom is even excited than her children. Yoona, who keep looking at her phone. She looks a bit uneasy. “Are you ok my little princess?” Her dad notice. She just nod. Well sometimes the ‘I’m fine’ word will always have stories that can’t be forgotten. Sad or horror. To Suho its nothing much since Suho know about the situation about Luhan didn’t reply her e-mail. It’s ok if it 2 or 3 days but it’s been a week he didn’t reply. They’re checking in. Greet the London steward and stewardess using her perfect English. She bows a little as a sign of respect. It doesn’t care if it’s 90, 45 or 100 degree to bow. Getting in the plane, finding the seat. This time Suho is sitting beside the mirror and Yoona sit in the middle. Her parents are 1 row with Yoona and Suho. Afraid of getting air sickness, she bought a gum just now at the stall. This, will prevent Yoona from vomitting. Since air sickness can make your hearing disappear for a moment and then it came back for some people. Some will get dizzy because of scared of height. Yoona will be bored as hell even though they have entertainment such as movies, tv shows, dramas, songs and games. With her sitting in the plane for 11 hours and 32 minutes. Which is the minimum if the flight doesn’t have any bad weather’s than its ok. She take the remote for the device which is attached beside her seat. She turn it on. Wears the headphones that the stewards put and the first thing Yoona goes to the music section. Using the remote which have a keyboard behind it, typing the name of her favourite song. That is Overdose by EXO. The latest song by them that released on the 6th of May 2014. Then she click the ‘Tv shows’ section. Seeing the list of shows they have in the airplane such as Runningman, Hello Counselor, Invincible Youth Season 2 and Happy Together. All of them are old shows which Yoona have watch it. Clicking the ‘Movie’ section they have Jackal is coming, The Flu, Frozen, No Breathing, Mean Girls, Hunger Games and Despicable me 2. Again, she have watch all of them. Mean girls is her favourite. The show which tells us a story of a girl who transferred from America. And bla bla bla…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 11 hours had pass by. Yoona awake after sleeping for 5 hours in that plane. As soon as she wake up she apply some BB cream to her dark circles to cover up. She doesn’t want to let other people see her dark circles as soon as she arrive in South Korea. From the start of the flight she had replacing her gum 3 times. Before she sleeps, she replace it and the minty flavour can still be taste but now, it’s the opposite. It taste like a plain rubber. Eww. The atmosphere in the flight is so quiet but were interrupt by people’s snore. Yoona just put the headphones and start listening to songs such as ‘Never Ever’ by Jiyeon. With the sad tone and by hearing the word ‘never ever’ making Yoona thinks of Luhan. Her head can’t get enough of Luhan having another girl besides Yoona.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Suho, who was wake up by Yoona who listening to the song. Suho’s head was lying on Yoona’s left shoulder. Suho knows that song. He’s been a T-ara fan especially T-ara maknae Jiyeon who release her solo ‘1Min 1Sec’. His room around 10% of it have things about Jiyeon ONLY. Approving that he’s a true Jiyeon fan. Or well known that is ‘Queens’. He started to clean his hair making it to look y and famous. He had died his hair blonde at London. Making him look a little bit y. But for Yoona, he’s the same with any kind of style and fashion. “I wonder how our friends are doing” Suho said. Yoona look at her oppa. Making the bored look at him. “They will be fine right? Have you got any news from Luhan?” He said it again. From the expressionless from Yoona turn away looking at the small window. “He’s going to be fine” Yoona said that but in her heart she was nervous and scared plus sad at the same time thinking what had happened since she left them for 1 month. Looking at the stars, she kept thinking that she had to believe it. Praying. Slowly, without any reason, Yoona let out a tear from her left eye. She wipe it and face the device again. *All passengers please prepare to landing. Will be landing around 5 minutes from now. Please sit down. Fasten your seatbelt. Adjust the chair position to its original place. Thank You” The head stewardess for the flight said. Every staff are a team. Giving help to the people who forget. Collecting the rubbish. With the cooperation of passengers, all things are normal and calm. “Yah, we’re about to arrive” Suho pat Yoona’s shoulder. They are ready to meet their friends, cousins, neighbourhood back. Suho who can’t wait to see his boy. Chanyeol. While Yoona, can’t wait to see the condition of their friends especially Luhan. “All passengers please prepare to landing” the co-pilot said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 After the long 11 hours of journey in the airplane plus the 1 hour to get home for a total of 12 hours they have been travel. It’s the same as half of the day. Yoona and Suho are playing with their smart phone. Listening to songs. Playing games. Its almost 10 o’clock in Korea. The dark streets was lighten by the moon, stars and the street lights. Thinking of laying the tired and sore body to the comfy and fluffy bed making Yoona is more excited to come back home. As word say ‘Home Sweet Home’. Strangely there’s a guy standing in front of their house. With a nice tall and slim but kind of tough figure making them confuse. “Yah, is that Luhan?” Suho ask. “No. He’s hair is blonde not chocolate. And he’s figure looks a bit big than Luhan” Yoona explains. One by one of them come out from the cab which have just arrived. That man went to Yoona’s direction. Looking closely. “Who the hell? Oh? OMG! Luhan!!” Yoona ran to his open arms. Making them feel the hugs of each other after a month. The feeling of 1 month doesn’t see each other face making Yoona felt so happy. Luhan hugs her with the feel of a perfect oppa even though they are the same-age friend. Wearing the chocolate coat and blue jeans is Luhan. “When did you dyed your hair chocolate?” Yoona said between the hugging. “Owh, this? I dyed it a week ago. Why? It doesn’t suit me right?” Luhan said while touching his hair making a cute face. “Nope. I like it! You look manlier with that colour” Yoona said smiling. “You should go back home. It’s late. Your mom might be worry about you” Yoona’s mom said. Her parents know that Luhan and Yoona have a special relationship. They got it from Suho and they are ok with it since Yoona is really in the age of finding her destiny partner. “Yes. You should go. You can see her tomorrow” Her dad support the suggestion. “Ok. See you tomorrow Yoona” Giving her a kiss in the forehead. Making Yoona blush. It’s been a long time since she receive Luhan kiss. But, his scent are different. Yoona can still remember her gift that is a man perfume. She can still remember that she give it on his birthday but the smell of is not that. The smell of a flowery rose. Yoona give it 2 bottles of perfume which have a scent of a man. She even told him that to wear it when she arrive to Korea before she go. “Something is going on.. I hope it’s not a big problem” Yoona said. The night of meeting Luhan came to an end. A tired day for an energetic Yoona.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  It’s the last day of holiday of May. For Yoona, it just started at Korea. The morning shines. It’s still 7 a.m. in the morning but Yoona is already awake. Eating her breakfast. Promise to meet her long non seen friends. Just to think about seeing them makes Yoona happy. “I wonder if Baekhyun is there too” Yoona said while eating a slice of bread with a spread of strawberry jam. The other one is cheese. Put the cheese slice on the bread and heat it on the frying pan for a minute then turn it and it is done. Making an easy and simple yet fast for Yoona’s stomach. Wearing her black boots and straight to the door. Leaving the house. She brings her polaroid camera that her father gave her as a present. Walking along the streets. Seeing the yellow forsythia flowers that is kanari along the streets and highways. The kanari is a sign of arrival of Spring is in the air. Spring starts off first with cool and sometimes wet, but gradually the weather warms up and other spring flowers begin making their appearance of Korea’s small yellow melons tells us summer is on the way.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Yah, Yoona is not here yet?” Tiffany ask.  Everyone is here but not Yoona and Luhan. “Are they dating without us?” Taeyeon said as she is jealous. Suddenly, Baekhyun come. “Owh? Baekhyun why are you here?” Yuri ask. “I’m replacing Luhan” he said. Yoona walk in the group. Seein Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica, Kyungsoo or D.O, Chen and Lu-wait its Baekhyun. Didn’t expect Baekhyun to come. Yoona hugs the girls first making them feeling so happy seeing each other again. “Where’s Luhan?” Yoona said to Jessica. She point out Baekhyun not Luhan. “He’s replacing Baekhyun” Yuri whisper. Baekhyun is just standing there waving at her smiling. “What happened to Luhan?” Yoona ask. The curiosity of her boyfriend saying that he couldn’t come making her worry. “He have major a problem” Baekhyun said. But all of them doesn’t know that behind his smile there’s a plan.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been awhile huh? Now, I'm free so its ok ^_^ I will updated as many as possible and as fast as I can. Please continue to anticipate this story. BYE BYE