A Yoona problem

Dream Destiny

   4:00 p.m. After watching the Despicable Me 2 movie, they went to eat an early dinner at the restaurant that Chen recommend. Chen said they cook the best bibimbap. Everyone is craving for the food. Just thinking of it, delicious. “Tiffany do you know what is bibimbap?” Jessica ask. Since Tiffany was born at Los Angeles maybe she never eat it. “It’s mixed rice with vegetables. I like it” Tiffany said. Even though Tiffany came when she was a pre-schooler, she’s really master the Korean language. The talk of the 8 friends with jokes come while they are walking. “Here we are! Bibi Bibimbap” Chen said while pointing at the restaurant. Chen really like this place. With the help of a sign, Chen knew where the restaurant is. “Bi-Bi Bibimbap? What unusual name” Yuri said. With the automatic sliding door open, making the way for the guests. “Eight people” Chen said. The lady worker them to the table that have space for 8 students. The clean restaurant decorate by Idol’s autographed. The yellow walls with stickers paste at the wall match it perfectly. It even have a memories corner where you can see yourself with the owner and idols you like by editing. “This place is the tourist attraction. It once made in the newspaper. It’s really famous” Chen explain. The lady came to the room and brings 8 menus and a paper with a pencil. “After done choosing please press the bell. Thank you” The lady said. With nice service and good manner workers are the reasons of attraction. “Yuri, Taeyeon I want Jeonju Joongang Hweguan” Jessica said. The taste of to be richer, a little sweeter and more intense than the usual bibimbap. It is also called as ‘The Tourist Trap’ because this is the tourist favourite that they can feel the wonders of Korea. “I want Bon Bibimbap” D.O said. With spicy little octopus in the middle replacing the egg makes it spicier. Bon bibimbap is also called as ‘The Starbucks of Korea’ even though it’s weird. “I’ll go with D.O” Luhan said. “We want original bibimbap” the rest that is Yoona, Tiffany and Chen. The original bibimbap is the well-known one. With a yellow egg in the middle when mixed it the egg yellow will be break and wrap the vegetables and rice with it. Like a sauce. The memories when you eat it that can remember the past childhood. The sweet aroma meanings happy and the sour from the sauce thinks about the sad, bad memories that have happen years. Jessica who sitting beside the button push the ‘call’ button. The lady came and take their order. “Isn’t this Gee?” Luhan said. All the boys and girls sing the song. The hits from 2010 century is still playing.The song which takes many hits from month to month. They make the record. The hit that makes SNSD famous. Yoona remembers the memories when she, Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon dance to the Gee song. Just thinking about it makes Yoona laugh. With all the cuteness and dancing and singing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  After 1 and half an hour spending time at ‘Bi Bi Bibimbap’ restaurant they head outside. Each of them hold a picture. They take the pictures in the restaurant like Chen said so. Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon take a picture with Super Junior. Yoona and Yuri take a picture with EXO. D.O, Chen and Luhan take a picture with SNSD. Jessica and Yoona are jealous to see their so happy with the pictures. “Relax Jessica, It’s only an edit” Chen calm her down by tapping her head smoothly. The sun’s about to set, the moon will came for it’s duty. It’s time for the Sun to rest. “Where should we go now?” Tiffany ask. “How about we go karaoke or the beach?” Yuri said. “Let’s watch the sun sets and go to karaoke” Taeyeon suggest. Everyone agrees. With Luhan and Yoona holding hands together, they walk together with everyone else. All of them arrive at the beach after 20 minutes of walking. Just in time for the Sun to set. With the blue sky fill by orange little by little. The Sun is going lower and lower. At the beach, some couples and family also watch the sun sets. Yoona’s mind is in peace. Nature and scenery is the best way to help keep your mind in a peace. The chirping birds pass them. It feels like a double date for Yoona. Holding her boyfriend smooth left hand. With an arm which is good and well-build body makes Yoona love him more. The beauty and attitude of a boy. Romantic, clean, handsome, cute and even helpful. That is Yoona ideal boy. With that, the Sun finally set. The bright day is turning dark. With a ‘WOW’ from them that shows the great creation of God. “Where should we go next?” Ask D.O . They all think. Chen suddenly said “How about we go to karaoke?” He suggest. “Hmm my throat is not in good condition after the competition we had just now” Tiffany said. She feels sorry because everyone looks like they want to sing. “Karaoke is no good for teenagers like us Chen. You could drink. HAHAHA” Yuri tease. The joke make everybody burst into laughter. “Well since we’re teenagers, this is the time to taste the adulthood. Who have drink before?” D.O said. Everyone kept quiet. “We’re teenagers. We can’t drink. Let’s wait for 3 years more” Taeyeon said. Three years of waiting maybe useless. Maybe some of them already forget about them. Some maybe married or even worse they could already have a child. “So where should we go?” Jessica ask while playing with her hair. “Baby no” Chen said while fixing her hair back to its original which he likes. Chen likes a girl with a hair just like Jessica now. “Let’s go home. Our parents must be worried. It’s late too” Yoona said. Luhan smile and put his right hand swung to Yoona’s right shoulder. That’s why Luhan love her. The responsibilities of a good girl. He wish their love line will always be there. “Sure. I bet my mom must be freaking out” Tiffany said. Just then a ring tone of Mr Mr from someone’s phone. Luhan knows its D.O’s phone. “Hello? Y-yes. I’m with my friends right now. Can’t you wait a bit? Ok, Thanks. Bye” D.O said while talking in the phone. He press the ‘End Call’ button faster than usual. He break into sweats. “Who’s that?” Taeyeon ask. “My M-Mother” D.O stutter replying to Taeyeon. “Don’t lie. The way you talk with that words. I bet its not your mother or father” Yoona said. “A-anyways I have to go bye~” D.O said while turning his back to them and getting further and further from the 7 friends. He waved. They reply but Luhan bet he can’t even see they waving back because he’s so far away from them. “He’s fast” Yuri said while looking for D.O. “It feels like the one who call him just now is his…. Girlfriend” Yoona ask. “Eyyy D.O would never keep secrets from us. If he have he should tell me that. We’re best friends and best friends don’t keep secret from others ……… right?” Luhan tone was from very confident to less confident. “Ok then. Let’s go home. Bye” Tiffany said. All of them said and wave goodbye to each other but Yoona and Luhan are still together walking hand in hand. With the beauty of stars hanging on the sky. The clear dark blue sky. Decorated with the street lights and lights from houses. The feel of neighbourhood. “Finally, reach home” Luhan said. He looks at Yoona. She show a blank face. She kept staring the floor. “Are you ok?” Luhan said while waving his right hand in front of his girlfriend’s face. “Hm? Oh we’re here…..” Yoona said. “What’s going on? Are you ok?” Luhan is worry for her. She act kind of unusual. “Did I make you mad” Luhan continue. Yoona shakes her head. “Ok, then. Anyway good night my love” Luhan said while kiss Yoona’s smooth lips. “Get in” Luhan said while opening the main door to her house. “Hmm ok..” Yoona said. “Ok Bye” Luhan said while waving to her before closing the door. He walk out and on his way to his own sweet home. Where he can meet his Mother, Father, Brother and 3 Sisters. There’s nothing like a family. They said the harmonious family if they have 5 children. Plus the parents equal to 7 people in the family. But Luhan didn’t think all of that. He just thinking why is Yoona look so upset. She always smile no matter what especially when she’s with me. Does something bothering her? Luhan is in confusion. “I must ask Yoona tomorrow” Luhan determined. He reach his home and filling his time with family members. The night pass by with clear blue sky. The confusion of Yoona’s sadness for Luhan also pass by for tomorrow morning.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 The morning day of Wednesday. The fresh air from sunrise until now. The cool breeze, the clear skies and the not so hot weather. Yoona who always wake up kind of late and today she suddenly the first to arrive to her own class that is class 1. She puts her bag on her sit beside Jessica and went to the windows. The breeze of fresh-cool air pass through Yoona. Her long-black-straight hair were blown by it. She tidy up her school’s tie. She suddenly sings SNSD – ‘Forever’. Her favourite ballad songs. The lyrics have a deep meant in there. Her skin face suddenly were touch by her dripping tears. From the eyes to her white cheeks and finally splash to the class floor. She can’t take it anymore. But she doesn’t want anyone to help. Suddenly, a sound of class door sliding from the back of Yoona’s. She quickly wipe her tears with both of her hands. “Yoona?” It was D.O. He always be the earliest person in that class but not today, Yoona beat him. “You’re early” Yoona said. “You’re earlier. What happen? You’re so early. It’s about 7:30 in the morning. You usually came around 7:45 or more” D.O praise her. “Nothing. I just feel like coming early” Yoona reply. One by one of the class 1 student came in. School about to start. 7:57 a.m. Their Math Teacher is about to come in. Walking up the stairs and the hallway. “Teacher’s here! Teacher’s here!” A boy from their class shout. Everyone from class 1 are finding their own seats. Just in time, the teacher came in. They greet the teacher. “Ok, class today we’re going to learn a new topic Ratio. Open your reference book page 94. Let’s begin…” The teacher is teaching Ratio. All of them are except for one, Yoona. Luhan took a glance at Yoona. He can see that she’s can’t concentrate. With the movements of her hands holding a pen and writing something. Then, she plays with it. “Luhan! What is 5 : 4?” Their Math teacher suddenly ask Luhan with a surprise question. “Its 5 over 4” Luhan ask with a clear voice. “Good job. Sit down” Luckily Luhan manage to answer the question. The class is about to finish. “Yoona! What is a ratio?” The Mathematics teacher ask again before going out from her class. “It-It’s like your lovedivided into 5 and 3 so its 5 over 4 or 5:4” The teacher impress. “Tomorrow we’re going to do a Math test. Everyone please be prepared” The teacher said her last word before went out. The students are in shock. How could possibly they read all of the Mathematics topic they have learn. It’s like 4 topics. “Tomorrow? A test? No!” Jessica said. Yoona just keep quiet. She brought her lunch and find a seat. “Yoona here!” Taeyeon said while waving her left hand to Yoona. She ignore it and find another table. “What’s wrong with her?” Yuri ask Tiffany and Taeyeon while suddenly Jessica came in and ask the same thing. “We’re about to ask you” Tiffany said. “There must be something wrong. What do you think? I bet it’s Luhan” Taeyeon said. “Ya! Don’t accuse people without proof” Jessica said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon said sorry. Luhan, Chen and D.O are walking towards to their table. “Ya! What’s wrong with Yoona?” Luhan ask as soon as he arrived. “I thought you know?” Tiffany ask. He shake his heads. Everyone are in confusion. The problem of Yoona is no one fault or there’s a secret between them.

 While they all are chatting, Yoona who is sitting alone was eating her salad when suddenly Minah’s voice interrupt “Why are you here alone?” Minah look curious. She always sit with her friends but not today.  “Are you ok? If there’s anything I will help you” Minah continue. From Minah and Yoona suddenly came the group Beauty Bad. “Ladies, may we join?” Lay ask. Minah just nod. “So, Yoona what do you think about our captain?” Xiumin ask. Yoona face suddenly goes weird. “Who” She said. “Eyy It’s Baekhyun. How can you forget” Kris said with style. “Anyways, where is he?” Minah ask. “Toilet. Doing business” Lay reply. They all are eating balanced-meal but Yoona only eat her salad without protein,fat or carbohydrate. “You want chicken Yoona?” Xiumin offer his chicken wing. “I think chicken is not her style. Like me, chicken is not my style” Kris said. “Then why you take the chicken” Minah tease. They all laugh even Yoona laugh a bit. “I’m back, sorry I’m late. Oh! Look who’s here.. Yoona hi my princess” Baekhyun said while kissing Yoona’s hand. “Why are you late? You’re just went to the toilet” Lay said. “I’m doing my business. I need help from a you know what” Baekhyun explain. “What??” Kris is clueless. “Girl! Duh!” Baekhyun said. Kris mind is son innocent but so badass sometimes. “So, Yoona what are you doing?” Kris ask. “She’s playing with Baekhyun. Why?” Lay tease. “You can see clearly she is eating her salad” Lay continue. “I told you” Baekhyun tease. “I’m off. Bye” Yoona said. She didn’t realize that Luhan had been watching her from the beginning Minah came in. Luhan follow her to the classroom. Yoona can scent a weird atmosphere are coming from the back. She quickly thump his head with her hand. “I’m sorry, Luhan so so sorry” Yoona said while rubbing slowly while blowing at Luhan’s head. “Anyways, I saw you and Baekhyun so happy with each other? How dare you do this to me? I’m your boyfriend” Luhan said. “Please Luhan I don’t want to talk about it. There are a lot more things I need to do to achieve my dream. You’re just jealous and that’s all!” Yoona’s tone is being angry. “While you little..” Luhan’s about to swear to his own girlfriend. “What? Come on said it! What?!” Yoona shout again. “You know what? Let’s stop fighting. You said sorry” Luhan ask. “Huh? What? Are you serious?” Yoona have its limit. “Calm down, Calm down” Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Jessica came exactly on time. “Yoona let’s go class is about to start” Jessica brought Yoona away from Luhan. “Lu-Luhan we girls think that Yoona is on her period. That’s why she’s angry. If you want to know girls easily gets mad when she’s on period. So, We hope you understand” Yuri explain. “Why didn’t you said so?” Luhan regretting every harsh word he said to Yoona. “We’re about to” Tiffany said. “Whatever anyways thanks for the info” Luhan said while running to his class. He slides the class main door “Yoon..Are you here yet teacher? Lulululu” Luhan suddenly stop screaming after seeing her English teacher standing there teaching.

 

School finish. Everyone were so happy. Luhan is searching for his Yoona from the crowded students. So, Luhan wait for her outside the main door for Crown High School. “Yoona” He pulls Yoona to the side. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know you’re having what? Period? Uh yes period. I didn’t know a lot of girls haha I’m so sorry” Luhan apologize. “It’s ok, but I’m not on period?”. Luhan shocked face appear. “Oh ok, but just forgive me and tell me anything wrong” Luhan being a great boyfriend. “Why are you sad since last night?” Luhan ask. “It-its nothing. Really” Yoona said. There must me something wrong with her. She looks really upset last night. What is going to happen to her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 YEAY !!!! I'm going to a poster competition tomorrow! Wish me luck ! FIGHTING!! Follow me on : TWITTER | @azibjazman and INSTAGRAM | azibaekluyoon

 

^_^ Leave comments <3