End Of The Beginning

Dream Destiny

 “Where is Minah anyway?” Yoona is searching for her. To ask about what really happen. Did she know all of this stuff? Who’s the one? Is it Minah? Or could it be my friends? Being in a situation where you’re the one is hard. Really. Yoona stop. In front of a class. Showing class 2. Someone is in that class. She can hear a girl crying. Yoona hesitates. The nervous feeling she have in her body. She slides the class door to the left like every class. “Minah?” She ask. “H-Huh? O-Oh Yoona. Wh-What are you doing here? I thought you were signing up for the audition?” Minah ask. “I did. Jessica, Chen and Yuri are getting in line. And you are in it too” Yoona sit in front of her wiping her tears. Minah is happy in the inside a little that she is going to be on the team. “Why are you crying?” Yoona ask. “There’s nothing.. Except that you two broke up because of me” Minah reply looking down. Yoona sigh. “Let the pass be the pass. Say, do you know who did this? Because right now I’m finding the solution and I need your help. So, do you know anything?” Yoona ask. Minah startled. Her eyes widened. She sigh. “Well.. Someone make me do it. If not that person will murder me” Minah explain with a slow but kind of whisper voice. Yoona become tense. To know who make all of this is no good. “At least can you tell me some hint?” Yoona ask. “Hint? Sure. That person is close to you but you didn’t realize and also that person is really jealous of you” Minah giving some hints making Yoona’s job easier to find the ‘culprit’. That moment, Yoona started to list the one who are close to her. But it can’t be. The only people who are very close to her is her friends, family and Chanyeol. Also the jealousy. She try to erase someone who already have a relationship. Jessica and Chen, Suho and Chanyeol. And It can’t be Minah. Since she’s the one who tell her. Yoona write down the remaining people on a piece of white paper:

Tiffany

D.O

Taeyeon

Baekhyun

Yuri

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 But for now, she’s going to investigate the remaining people one by one. But again, looking at Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri, they have they crush. Tiffany is loving their senior Nickhun. Taeyeon is loving D.O. While, Yuri is in love with Jongsuk. So left with the boys. Could it be D.O? Or is it Baekhyun? “I have to ask D.O” Yoona said while running to search for Luhan’s best friend D.O. Even though it will be a waste of time looking for the culprit. But it’s better than never.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Hi, D.O where are you right now?” “I’m on photo shoot right now but I’m having a 5 minute break. Why?” “Owh. Never mind. After you have finish your work call me back. Bye. Sorry for disturbing you” “Okay. Bye”. D.O is becoming busy day by day. Well that’s what it takes to be a star. Going to photo shoots, live show, entertainment and everything else and that will make you miss the sleeping. Every second is a precious moment to an idol to rest. “He’s busy. Then, I have no choice but to ask Baekhyun first” from that, Yoona hurriedly dial Baekhyun’s phone number. “Hurry up. Pick up Pick up” “Hello?” “Baekhyun! Where are you right now? What are you doing?” “Uh-Uh I’m teaching my junior singing skills in my room. Why?” “Can I come? Please~ I want to ask you something face to face? Ok? See you~” Yoona ends the call. “W-wait! Do you even know where I live? Hmm whatever” Yoona didn’t even ask his house address.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Spring air is here. The fresh flowers had bloomed. Green grass, colourful flowers, clear blue sky and *WOOSH* A wild Yoona flew away. “WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She suddenly stops. Her face look quite surprise “How do I get to Baekhyun’s house? Aigoo. My phone where the hell I put my phone? Owh here it is” After running like being chase by a craving huge dog Yoona now remember that she didn’t know his address. If it’s Luhan or Xiumin or Minah or Tiffany’s house she would have known. “Baekhyun! I forgot to ask your house address. Can you send it to me?” “Hmmph ah ok-ah-okay. *ah* I will *ah Oppa* send it to yo-ah-you” “Ok… Bye…. I guess” The phone call is awkward. Listening to Baekhyun who is having a good time with his junior is not okay. *Kling* “Owh it arrived. That’s fast. For having while teaching. Hmm..” She tap the message that was sent by Baekhyun using her smart phone. “Gangwondo owh it’s not far. It should be around here” She said. Walking and walking with her school clothes while holding her handphone. At this case she would memorize Baekhyun’s address.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Meanwhile at Baekhyun’s House…..

 “Well, that’s it for today. Thanks for your honesty and your body. See you again” Baekhyun said while giving her junior a kiss on her right cheek. She blushes. “Well, time to tidy up. It’s a mess. Mom~ Can you prepare a drink? A friend of mine is coming over. Thanks love you~!” He start to tidy up his own bed through the pillow and the sheet until his whole room. “At least she’s honest” Remembering the past.

*FLASHBACK*

 “Sorry, my friend called. So where was us?” Baekhyun said while a girl, a junior of his, is infront of him. “Ok, so on the song you pick is kind of hard to sing but what can you do right? Well, at the chorus you started with G note and A note and…” Baekhyun is major in musical but his dream is being an idol not a composer or a musical actor. He learn just to achieve his goal. “But isn’t Set Me Free is kind of fun?” That long-straight black hair girl said. “It’s kind of hard. But it depends on you who is going to control your own voice. It’s up to your will. Anyway, how’s your study?” He ask. “Erm not good.. I have a problem”. “What problem. What is it? I will help you what I can” he support her. “It’s about love… I-I have a crush” She said. Her face blushes. “And.. I’m going to tell him that I love him. Today” She look courageous but shy. “Owh. Well, just go and do it. You can do it!” Baekhyun smiles like a puppy smile. It’s cute. Nope. It’s really cute. His fresh smiley face make that girl’s face red. “Okay. I-I like you. I like you Baekhyun oppa..” He’s shock. He never believe that a junior of him will like him. “Okay. But I’m sorry. I have another person in this world that I like. I can’t take that but I will memories that today, my lovely junior said ‘I love you’ to me” That girl looks disappointed. “Is it that girl who you call recently?! Is it Yoona unnie?!! Why? She’s not even pretty!” She started to cry. “Well, maybe I can’t give you my love, but I will give you something you will never forget” He started to kiss her. Removing her clothes and skirt. She blushes. He place his finger around her hole. Playing with her making her moan. “Is it nice?” he ask and she nods. “It’s hot around here. Let me make it a little cool” He stick out his tongue, or we call it teasing her. “I’m hard” He pulls down his pants. He his a few times to make it hard. Taking the that he hid under his pillow just in case. He doesn’t want to make her pregnant. He doesn’t want to be a dad too fast. his finger and put a finger inside her. 1 inch, 2, 3, 4 inches. Making the girl moan a little louder. “I’m going in..”

*ENDS*

He smiles. Remembering the flashback made him hard. He looks around and went straight to his own toilet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Baekhyun! Open the door! Baekhyun!” Yoona scream outside Baekhyun’s room. He didn’t realize that Yoona had arrive like 5 minutes ago. “Y-Yoona when did you arrive?” He ask. “I don’t know maybe like 5 minutes ago! What are you doing exactly. Didn’t hear my scream, didn’t answered all my calls. Ok whatever” Yoona babbling about it. Walking to Baekhyun’s blue sheet bed. “You call? I didn’t hear anything from my phone. O-oh. 5 missed calls. Sorry” He said the aegyo face that can’t be defeat is on. “Okay okay whatever” Yoona said. Baekhyun calmly sit beside Yoona on his blue sheet bed. “Can I ask you something? Do you know anything about the incident between Luhan and Naeun?” She started to tell the case. “What happened?! What did Naeun did?” Baekhyun shocked. “Wait, you don’t know anything about this? Then, who could it be? Hmm..” Baekhyun started to ask “What is it?! Tell me” Holding both of her shoulders swinging back and front. “Okay okay. There was a conspiracy that Naeun and Luhan is having . “Wait what! Naeun? Seriously! That ” Baekhyun doesn’t know anything about this. “Are you serious? You didn’t know anything? Or you just pretend?” Yoona is curios. Is he really doesn’t know anything about this or it was he acting. “Okay, I be honest here. I tell Naeun that to make you guys broke up BUT I have no intention to tell her to with him. She’s my girlfriend! So… I was just saying. And when I was there it was because Luhan told me to replace him for the time because he’s sick soo yeah. Oh, and I have no more intention to be with you anymore cause I’ve met my babe. I think all of this plan is from Naeun. Hmm” Baekhyun suspecting Naeun but Yoona has someone else it’s beside Minah or D.O nor both. “Okay let’s make a plan. I was suspecting Minah or D.O but nevermind. Let’s started tomorrow. I’ll text the others tonight. Okay here’s the plan” With that the mission to settles all of this is about to begin

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~NEXT DAY RECESS~

 

 “Baby, how’s your life right now? Are you okay?” Baekhyun said. “Yes. Why?” Naeun ask. “Nothing. Heheh. So where’s your friends?” He ask. “They left me. How dare they left me out. But as long as I have you I’m okay” Naeun said while hugging Baekhyun. She sits on Baekhyun’s knees. They look so cute together and it will not last long. “It’s okay Naeun, We’re here. Baekhyun and I will be beside you” Minah said. Meanwhile Minah is pouring something (?) in Naeun’s salad. “Here, let me feed you baby” Baekhyun grab a piece of green salad. While he was about to feed her she stop him. ‘Busted’ that’s what is coming from Minah’s mind. “Why does it so smelly? The salad I think its rotten” Naeun claims. “No, darling. It was only the sauce” Baekhyun back-up. He feed her. In 5 minutes Naeun’s stomach feel unsatisfied. “I’m going to the toilet. Fast” Naeun ran to the toilet. Meanwhile Minah is holding a walkie-talkie “Cupids here. The target is on her way to the toilet. Over” Chen switch the boy’s restroom to the girls. Naeun run and hurriedly without knowing walks into the men’s restroom. Chen heard a scream inside the toilet. He hurriedly changed it back to normal. “Sign here. Settle” Naeun run out and saw the girl’s restroom was on the right “Ergh my eyes” She swore. Taeyeon is in the restroom pretending to wash her hands. She’s been looking at Naeun carefully and suddenly “What are you looking at et” Naeun claims. She walk into a room. “Taeyeon where is she?” Jessica and Tiffany coming in from outside holding two buckets. One is flour and the other one is water. Taeyeon pointing the room where Naeun went in. Both of them go inside the right of the room where Naeun is. They throw the flour and water all at once. She screams and run out from the restroom. “You! You’re the one plan this wasn’t you?!” Naeun said covered with wet flour all over her body. “That’s what you get from lying” Yoona said and then Luhan continues “The embarrassment that you will get” “HA! Now it’s class time! There’s no one outside! HUH! What a bunch of losers” She was about to went back to the toilet when suddenly all the TV in the school is showing a picture and a video. “What! How?! You! AHHHH!!” Naeun screams. The embarrassment that will be there forever and ever. Showing the picture that she went into the boys restroom and her covered with flour and water. All the students in the class laugh. “HOW DID YOU GET THAT!?” Naeun ask angrily. “We have our technician. D.O, thanks for your help” “Your welcome. Anything to let Justice win” D.O said. “YOU! ALL OF YOU!!” She went back inside the girl’s restroom. “Looks like our mission here is done guys. We win!” Yoona, Luhan hug each other. Jessica, Tiffany, Chen, D.O and Taeyeon congrats each other. “Not just yet! We still have the competition and our dreams are still ahead” Minah and Baekhyun budge in. They are laughing. The smile that Yoona miss. The smile is here. “Wait. Don’t be too happy. The JYP audition is this Friday and we didn’t started an inch!” Tiffany worried. “We can all do this together” Yoona said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~END OF SCHOOL~

 

“Oh My God Naeun you’re so out of the group!” Sooyoung said. “You already leave me right?” She ask. “No we didn’t who tell you that? You’re so rachet” Hyoyeon said. “Yeah, you embarrass our group just like that and now you accusing us about we’re leaving you? Shish” Lay said. “Come on guys, let’s leave this ty alone forever” Sooyoung said. “And I thought that we have a connection but it was wrong” Xiumin said. “I gave my to a ty . GO THE OUT FROM MY LIFE. I’ll never see you again. ” As it is. Since Kris moved, Xiumin and Lay has lost contact with Baekhyun same goes to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who lost contact to Minah. They gather as a group and called ‘Beauty and Beast’ Naeun was dating Xiumin meanwhile Lay is dating Hyoyeon. But now, things changed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 “Ok guys let’s do this thing! We have 3 days left before the audition! Ok ready? 1! 2! 3!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its sad to say this that this story is going to an end. Well maybe anothe 1-3 chapters left. And maybe I will do another book. So yeah. See you in the next chapter ^_^ BYE!