Really Good Goodbye

Dream Destiny

 The Moon shines bright like the twinkling stars. Yoona, who was by Luhan arrive home before the Sun sets. After finish her warm shower she come down to eat dinner with her family. “Om-Omma? Oppa, where’s omma and appa?” Yoona ask. It’s been a long time since she had dinner together with her family. She was looking forward for this dinner. “Grandma suddenly fell sick. They are taking care her. They probably return around  this midnight” Suho said. He grab 2 medium bowls and fill it with rice. “Here, eat it” Suho give to his younger sister. She couldn’t take it. She miss eating with her family. Memorizing the past of eating together make her eye’s watery. “Yah, are you okay?” Suho ask. He worried. “Wh-what? It’s nothing. Really… nothing..” She reply wiping her tears from her face. “I know its hard being not able to eat with the whole family members.. but you have to stay positive. Okay?” Suho said. Giving courage to her little sister. “But since this happen.. Can’t we cancel the trip to London?” Yoona ask. She looks desperate. “We can’t.. Our parents want to continue their studies. We can’t leave in Korea alone. Without adult I mean” Suho reply. “But It will take about a month there! I don’t want to move again! Since kindergarten we always move! Now, I found my path to be a singer! I’ve met my old school friends! New friends! I don’t want to leave them! I don’t want to go! Please just this once.. I want to achieve my dream..” Yoona slam the table and get up while crying. She can’t take this anymore. Her eyes are red, her tears are flowing through cheeks and fell to the ground. “What can we do? We have no right to say to our parents. We can’t do anything… I can’t do anything..” Suho slowly keep quiet. “How about Luhan? I can’t leave him like that!” Yoona is being angry while crying. “Just let him go!” Suho rage. “H-how about Chanyeol oppa? Would you leave him? Will you like it when you’re being loved and then being ignored?” Yoona said. “I-I…” Suho lost of words. Yoona smirk. Her tears dried. “I thought so” Yoona said while leaving the dining room. “Yah! Where are you going?” Suho call her but she didn’t answer. The walking steps from Yoona make them further away from each other. Suho sits down. “What Yoona said was true though. But I can’t be selfish. Suho wake up” He said while slapping his face a little. His confuse. With the hearing of Yoona’s voice is shouting. Even though the door is close, he can still hear her little sister crying not to go to London. The night with full of tears for Yoona.“I just don’t want to go!!” She grabs her pillow and shout really loud but thanks to the pillow it was not as loud as before. She cover her face with the pillow and shout continually. “Ah, . Now my throat hurts” Yoona swear. It’s rare to hear Yoona’s swearing. She doesn’t use it until she extremely mad. She look up the wall and close her eyes. Imagining leaving all the friends she made before. The bullying before and now. She doesn’t want to leave Crown High School. Even though they will go there on the 1 month holiday that was created by their own school. She fell into sleep suddenly. She’s so worried until she felt asleep.

 The morning sun shines through the windows. The alarm from her phone rings. She didn’t wake up. “Yah, Yoona wake up! It’s 6:30 already! Wake up!” Suho’s voice coming from outside the room. Since she lock the door, Suho can’t get in. “Hmmph” Yoona lazily stretches her body and sit up. “Ok! Ok! I’m up!” Yoona sighs. She takes her towel which is hanging at the pole and goes in the bathroom to take a shower. With 10 minutes of showering, she dry herself and put her clothes and a bit touch of make-up. She takes her school bag on the study table and run downstairs and straight to school after wearing her white school shoes. She run slowly not to make a sweat or not she will smell disgusting. “I’m here, Sorry for the late arrival” Yoona apologizes. The Math teacher just nod and let her sit down to her own place without giving any punishment. “What did I miss” Yoona ask Jessica while putting her bag behind her. “She about to” Jessica’s word are interrupt by the teacher’s word “Like I was saying, I’m about to give you the Mathematics paper. I inform you yesterday right? So, I hope you guys do it well. I want all of you to get A’s for this test”. “What?! Oh yeah… The math test.. Haihhh” Yoona sighs. “You didn’t revise right? It’s ok. It’s just a test” Jessica gives courage to Yoona before she lost her own spirits. “I can’t do this” Yoona felt like giving up right after the teacher give her the test paper. “All set. Now, if anyone finish please come to my table and hand in the test paper. 30 minutes, 25 questions. 30 minutes frommmmm now!” The teacher shout. All of them are doing it. Some are serious and some just felt like giving up. Same goes to Yoona but she doesn’t want to give up. With a heavy heart she try to do it and be confident through the questions. She always set her mind ‘If you don’t know the answer, follow your heart’ and one more ‘The first answer that you pick can be the correct ones’. She always set it before exam. Thanks from the help of her own brother she notice that what Suho’s words are correct. The exam start with a ratio, follow by fractions and more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 20 minutes pass and not even one student have pass the test paper to their Math teacher. The questions are getting harder. Suddenly, from the quiet class a sound of chair was pushing to the back slowly. It was Yoona. She confidently walk and pass her Mathematic test paper. 5 minutes pass by. More student are handing their paper. With a left of 4 students and 5 minutes left the left students are doing it faster. “They need to relax.. Don’t be nervous” Her mind said. Nervous makes you lose confidence. “1 minute left!” The teacher gives a warning that only left within a minute and there’s about one student left. “Teacher here” He hand in his test. Such a close one. While the teacher is marking their paper test, some of them are revising back the answers to the questions they don’t know and some was giving up already. Yoona just sit there and only look straight ahead. “Yah, the test was kind of hard. Right” Jessica ask. Yoona shakes her head “It’s not that hard”. “What? Not that hard? What test was hard for you?” Jessica shocked. “Well… Emm maybe the P.I.S.A test?” Yoona reply. “What?! That’s like extreme hard. I could faint while doing that” Jessica said. “Okay, Everybody calm down. I have the marks. I will call out the top 10 only out of 27.

10) Go Hye Mi 75%

  9) Jessica 76%

  8) Lee Jang Seuk 78%

  7) Song Hyo Na 80%

  6) Kim Yu Kyu 84%

  5) Luhan 85%

  4) Ryeowook 86%

  3) D.O 88%

  2) Par Young Bin 92%

And the last one who got only 2 wrongs is Im Yoon A! Congratulations! The highest of all 27 students in this class. I really look forward to your end-term examination Math paper. Okay, now everything is settle all of you can go to recess. Yoona, can you wait for a while in this class?” The teacher ask. Yoona nod. She’s so happy she got the highest mark in her class for the Mathematics test. “Yoona, can you join the Mathlete?” The teacher ask. Mathlete is every diva’s nightmare. Not only diva almost everybody except the one who really really love mathematics. “When is it?” Yoona ask. Just in case she is busy that day. “It’s on the 1 month holiday” “I-I can’t enter. I have to go to London for a month. My parents want to continue studies. Sorry, teacher” Yoona apologize. The teacher understand her situation. She just nods and ask her to go have recess. She brings her salad her oppa pack for her and bring it to the cafeteria. “Can I seat here?” Baekhyun ask to Yoona. She just nods. Eating the fresh green salad quietly. “Yah, won’t you die if you only eat salad? You should have a little bit of protein at least. You already thin. You should eat more” Baekhyun advice but Yoona ignore it. “Baekhyun, can we sit here?” It was Naeun, Hyoyeon and Minah. Naeun casually sit beside Baekhyun. “Baekkie, when do want to do the special thing?” Naeun whisper to Baekhyun’s right ear. “How about on the school’s holiday” Baekhyun whisper back. “Hmmph” with surprise Naeun kiss Baekhyun’s soft, smooth lips. It really surprise Baekhyun but he didn’t move. He just kiss her like a professional. With the tongue and all. “What are you guys doing? In public? Go find a spot. We want to eat” Hyoyeon said. She feel like vomiting now after seeing the two lovebirds kissing. “Should we?” Baekhyun smiled. He grab Naeun hand and bring her somewhere. “See you at the class” Naeun last words before leaving them. “They are disgusting. I can’t handle those lovebirds. Eww” Hyoyeon said again. Yoona just laugh. “I’m done. See you guys later. Bye” She waves her hand to Hyoyeon and Minah. How weird that Yoona is being good to Hyoyeon, Baekhyun and Naeun. She, herself finds it weird. She rub both of her arms. Making her shivers. “Yah, Yoona! Wait!” The voice she usually heard. A day without hearing that voice is not a complete day. “Yoona, the 1 month holiday is about to come. What should we do? Movie? Karaoke? Trip?” Luhan fill with questions. “I-I don’t want to go anywhere” She reply. “Why are you being like this? Are you okay?” Luhan said while hugging Yoona. “I-I’m fine” Yoona said while removing his hands from the hug. He looks worried. Is there anything he do wrong? “I must be far away from Luhan to not make him worry” Yoona said in her mind. Luhan suddenly grab her arm and pull her to his body. Yoona’s face is red. Without wasting time, he kiss her. The cute, smooth lips touch Yoona’s. She can feel the satisfaction there. “I can’t take it anymore! Luhan, I have something to tell you. I’m going to London this week until the end of our 1 month holiday. That’s why I don’t want to go anywhere. I don’t want to leave you! In fact, I don’t want to leave everyone! I just want to be with you!” Yoona said hugging him while letting out few drop of tears from both of her eyes. The tears make Luhan’s school shirt a little wet. “You don’t have to this if you don’t want it” Luhan said. “I have to. My parents want to continue their studies” Yoona sobs. How can that be? They only date for a month only and now Yoona is going overseas. It feel tough for them even though it was easy for others like Suho. She doesn’t want to leave. “If it’s like that.. When are you going?” Luhan ask using his cute little face makes Yoona embarrassed. “I-It’s tomorrow…” Yoona said quietly. “What?! You’re leaving? How could you!” Suddenly 4 girl voice and 2 man voice came. It was Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon, Yuri, Chen and D.O. “Well… we’re going to miss you Yoona” Baekhyun budge in. Tiffany and Taeyeon scream into shock because they didn’t notice Naeun and Baekhyun were behind them. “Where are you guys from?” D.O ask in curiosity. “Somewhere” Naeun keep it short.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 With the news of Yoona’s leaving spread around her friends. She have no power to lie to them anymore. She tell the story why she had to go to London. School’s over for today. Luhan and Yoona hold hands going out from the school. “Yoona, do you have Skype?” Luhan ask. She nods. Nowadays, internet is more than anything. Internet can make people’s life change and many more. “Skype at 9?” Luhan said. Yoona think for a moment. She’s afraid Luhan will strip in front of her. “You’re not going right?”. “What the hell? Yoona! How could you. I don’t even thinking to show it to you for now. You’re so naughty. Why? You want to?” he ask. Yoona shakes her head fast from left to right. Luhan drop Yoona at her house and waves her as a goodbye while saying “Remember! At 9!” Luhan shout. Yoona just smile. With time flew really fast, It’s already 9 o’clock. “Please, God help me. Don’t let Luhan be or anything. I’m a ” Yoona pray. She is not ready to have this matured things with her partner yet since they only date for a month. Suddenly her laptop rings. She answer. Turning on their web cam. Yoona is nervous because this is her first time using Skype with the one you love. “Oh? Oh my god! Thank goodness!” Yoona said. They talk for an hour. “Luhan, I have to go to sleep now. Tomorrow I will leave early at Incheon Airport. Bye, Love you” Yoona said her last words to Luhan. Her eyes suddenly let down tears. “Baby? Don’t cry, okay? Please for me? It’s okay we can meet the month after the holiday. I promise” Luhan said through the Skype application. The night pass and morning comes.

 6:45 o’clock in the morning

 Yoona and the other family members are waiting to check in for their flight to London. “Announcing flight to London is now open for check in. Thank You” The announcer. It was a girl. “Let’s check in first and we can eat, sleep and more in there” Yoona and Suho’s father said. He led them as the captain of the family. The others follow them. Her mom check in first, follow by her father and now it’s Suho’s turn. His done. Finally, Yoona. “Yoona! Wait!” A guy who runs into Yoona quickly hug her and then kiss her. “I will miss you my baby! Don’t forget me! Okay? Text me after you arrive! Okay?” Luhan ask. He breathes slowly to catch a breath. His cold sweats. “Here, I’ve made you something. It’s a bracelet. I have it too. Look. I want you to wear this until we die. Okay? Promise?” Yoona hugs him. “I love You Luhan! Thanks for the gift and I promise” Yoona said. Luhan gives the final gift and maybe the last one before she goes. A kiss. A kiss with passion and fantasy. Yoona smile. “Hurry Up Yoona! We’re going to miss the flight!” Her brother said. “Bye, Luhan” She check in. Luhan can only wave to her now. “Flight to LONDON please be prepare to departing” the announcer said after an hour waiting. Yoona and her rest of the family members get in the plane. Suho and Yoona sit beside while Their parents are in front of them. Yoona sat by the window. “Time to depart” The pilot suddenly said. “Bye Korea…. Bye friends… and most importantly Bye Luhan… see you all after a month. I’ll miss you soo much. Love you guys – Yoona.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally done! !! ! ^_^ So I have plans this two – three weeks. So I’m sorry If I didn’t update! I have exams and all. SOOOOOO WISH ME LUCK!!!!

FOLLOW Me on : TWITTER : @azibjazman  | INSTAGRAM : azibaekluyoon

 

BYE FOR NOW ^_^  >.<