New Friends, New Things

Dream Destiny

Before this~

She’s slide the door and came in. She can see many eyes staring at her. Can she do it without shaking? Can her spirit help her?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Anneyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida. Call me Yoona. Please take care of me and treat me well.” She said with the confident tone. “Yoona, you can sit beside Jessica with the long brown hair girl over there.” She look and nod at her teacher as a sign of respect. She take her seat and removing her bag and put it behind her. “ Anneyeonghaseyo, Jessica imnida. Call me Sica if you want” the girls who sat beside her said. She didn’t give any reply and smile only.

An hour pass

“Ah, Finally Math class is over” she said while stretching her body. She takes her lunch box that was packed by her mom. When she is walking at the school hallway, someone call her. She recognise it’s a girl voice. “Yoona~!”. It is Jessica, her classmate. “Where are you eating? With who? Are you eating alone?” Many questions come out from Jessica’s mouth. “No, I’m eating with my best friend. You wanna join us?” Yoona ask. “Can I?”. Yoona reply with a nod. They go to the canteen as Yoona and Tiffany promised before entering their class. “Yoona! Over here!”. They run and finally they get to meet after an hour studies. Yoona brought her home-made mom’s cook style. Tiffany brought a chicken salad she made at home. Jessica brought biscuits. “ Yoona, Introduce her to me.”. “Oh!? Sorry I forgot. Well Tiffany, this is Jessica my classmate. I sat beside her. Jessica, this is Tiffany my best friend. She’s  in class 3.”. After Yoona introduce both of them, they reply “ Anneyeonghaseyo” at the same time.

“AAHH!!” Yoona heard a high kind of tone scream. She turned her head to the right and found out that a girl is being bullied. “That’s the bad girls in this high school. They call themselves ‘The Bad Angles’. They are well-known as if they always bully a girl for five days.” Jessica explain while Yoona and Tiffany’s expression are shock. “ Wow, how cruel.” Tiffany reply. “ The one with the brown hair is Sooyoung, the leader group. The blonde one called Hyoyeon. The cute face is Naeun and the one with the red lipstick is Minah.” Jessica explain more. Suddenly a shout come out “ Yah! Give us money! What you guys looking at? Continue eating!!” It was Sooyoung the leader of ‘The Bad Angels’. Yoona is very afraid. She didn’t expect her first day of school is welcomed by that. She didn’t even dare to look at the situation after Sooyoung’s shout.

~~~School Bell~~~

Suddenly, the school bell rings as a sign of recess has ended. Yoona and Jessica walk together to their class when suddenly “ Sica!~” a sweet and melody voice come out. “ Oh!? Chennie ~~”. Chen come and hug Jessica. “ Have you eat?” Jessica reply with a nod. “ Oh?! Who’s this your new friend? You don’t want to introduce her?” Chen ask. “Oh?! Yoona, this is Chen. He is my… hmm … my .. my” “Boyfriend!~” Chen reply because of Jessica stutters. Yoona reply it with a smile and introduce herself. “ Sica, I need to go now. Bye! Muah” Chen said while giving his flying kiss to Jessica. ”He’s sweet..” Yoona said. Jessica reply it with a nod while looking at Chen running to his class. “Hurry Up, I’m tired. Let’s get in the class.” Again, Jessica just reply with a nod.

 

Finally, school has ended. She is waiting for Tiffany in front of the school gate when suddenly she saw a group of three boys come out from the school main door. She was shocked and run to the school’s stone wall. She is having this feeling. She is nervous. Why suddenly her heart beat faster than usual?. While she is dozing around suddenly a tall, cute and fair skin guy wave his hand in front of her face. “ Hello? Are you ok? “ The guy ask. “ Uh..What..oh.. yes.. “ she reply. The guy give a sweet smile that makes her heart beat even faster. She never felt this feelings before. She walk home with a mischievous face. “ I’m home~” . She take off her shoes and put it in the shoe drawer. She went upstairs. Takes her shower,putting her clothes on. After she finish all of that, she run to his brother’s room. She knock the door and open. “Oppa… Can I talk to you for a sec?” “Sure” her Oppa reply. Her oppa, Suho is surfing the internet. “ What is it?” Suho ask. “ Hmm… Have oppa feels like when oppa heartbeat beats faster than usual?” Yoona ask. “ Hmmm.. No.. It’s a sign of you love someone. Why? Are you meeting someone?” “ N-n..no. I’m not meeting anybody. Really!” Yoona reply with a serious face. “Kids lets eat~~” Her mom call out. They both went downstairs to eat dinner and after that Yoona go straight to her room. She close the door and lock it. She threw herself to her bed and look up. She ask herself “ Am I in love? Really? Is it really that love?” She is confuse. She trying to think when suddenly she fell asleep.

 

“Yoong wake up~” A sweet romantic tone come out. “ Eh, Where am I?”. “Morning Yoong, how’s your sleep? Ok? Do you want a massage?” he ask. She is half-asleep when suddenly she felt a smooth lips touching her’s. “ wake Up hehe.. Love U” He say and kiss her again.

“Hmmph.. oh?! Where am I? Ahh.. It’s just a dream. Who is he that is in my dream? I feel like I’ve seen him before hmm… OMO! I’m late for school!!” she said. Who is he? 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay! a new chapter LOL. I try to write it everyday cause i'm still a student so please wait for it and tell your friends about it >_< Love U guys