We Are One!

Dream Destiny

 

 “It’s been 2 days since we’ve seen Naeun alone. Well she deserves it. But at the same time I do feel sorry for the moment. She have no friends, no partner, nobody is beside her. She reminds of….. Me. Years before I came to this King High School. She looks me… from the past” Yoona said. “Yoona! Wake up! Don’t daze around in this kind of situation. We have to hurry” Taeyeon’s right hand had been waving the whole time to let the dazing Yoong come back. Yoona shakes her head. Waking up from the long dreaming. “O-okay sorry. Again 1, 2, 3, 4” As they vote Yoona the first day after they beat Naeun, She became the leader.

-

“Okay, before we start let’s choose a leader. Anyone to nominate?”  Luhan ask. “Yoona!” Tiffany suddenly shout her name happily. “Voting Closed!!” Yuri budge in. “Wait. What? I want to nominate too!” Nervous Yoona started to make a move. “Sure. Go ahead” Luhan said. Giving a permission to his ‘new’ girlfriend. “I want to nominate Luhan. Obviously, leader must be a boy. … Right?” She said. “Ok then, let’s vote. Who pick Yoona as the leader?” She closed her eyes. Praying for not to be a leader. It’s hard. The burden of being an example to other members is so hard. And she can’t be a leader. But, wishes not always come true, the time she open both of her eyes she can see 1 2 3 4, 5 6 7 8, 9 10. She was chosen. “Congratulations! Yoona you are our new leader! You got an all-kill 10-0. Good Job!” They congratulated Yoona but she may not like it but what can she do. “Yeay.. I try to be a good leader. Hehe” She sigh.

-

“Again! 1 2 3 4, 2 3 4, 5 6 7 8” She started to being hardworking. They practicing in dance room which SNSD and Super Junior used to practice. In front of them is a big wide ceiling glass and at the back of the room a quote said ‘To become the best you have to suffer’. Every time Yoona looks at that, she have to make them suffer same as go to her herself. She have to join them suffer. She didn’t want to be called a selfish leader that’s why. “Ok, that’s all for today. Thanks guys for coming today. See you tomorrow” They ended the dance practice. With the song that was wrote by Tiffany and Minah, with the dance moves which was created by Yuri and Luhan and the beautiful voice from Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Chen, Jessica and Yoona’s leadership. They all are getting nearer to their dreams.

-

 “Yah! Yoona !~ Can I sleep at your place tonight? My mom and dad are not in house and I’m feeling bored though. Can I?” Baekhyun suddenly catch up to Yoona. “Hmm I don’t know” She feel weird though that suddenly he want to sleep in her house. “Hey! How about we make a sleepover at Yoona’s house tonight? Anyone wanna join? I’m in!” Tiffany suddenly budge in. “I’m in!” Only Taeyeon and Luhan accept it. The others have other things to settle. “I don’t know. Hmmm ok sure. We meet up at 8 in my house ok? Now it’s 6. So see you in 2 hours!” Yoona wave to all of them but only Baekhyun and Luhan is the one walking with Yoona. “Did you guys brought your clothes already or what?” She ask them. And the answer is a nod. And Yoona understands that. It seems like they’ve plan this. “You guys have to sleep with my oppa then” She claims. “Sure” Baekhyun said relaxingly but not Luhan. “Err yeah sure” he stutters.

-

“Suho oppa I’m home! I bring some friends here. They’re going to have a sleep-over in our house. Can they?” She ask her oppa permission first. “Why not. Our parents are not here anyway” They’re so happy that they can spent the night here. “But first, you guys should take a shower. Three of you are so smelly. Go! Now!” Suho said. Yoona, Luhan and Baekhyun went upstairs. “You two go to the right where my brother sleeps. See you after this!” Yoona said walking away from the two of them.

-

 “You first?” Luhan ask. “No-uh, you first” Baekhyun puts his bag and lie down on the soft comfy bed. “Okay then” Luhan takes his towel and clothes and go into the bathroom. Receiving the warm water from the shower. Water flowing from his skin. Nice and soft. Scrubing his body, shampooing his hair and do a little ‘makeup’. The warm shower finally comes to an end. “. I forgot to bring my underwear before going inside here. Ergh. What should I do? Oh Hmm Baekhyun! Can you take my bag to the bathroom?” … “Weird, no reply or neither sound from the outside. Baekhyun! Dude! Come on help me man this time!” Still no replies. He can’t be patient much longer. Until he heads out with only towel covering his body. “What the hell? Dude seriously!?” Luhan’s shock. “Oh-uh Luhan, I-I” “It’s okay, Come here Luhan. Sit here” Suho ask him to sit beside him. “How long have we not been doing this? Just sit back and relax. I was just trying to teach this little kid how to pay the rent for this house” Suho started to open Luhan’s towel which is the only thing that is still covering his until Suho opens it. “You’re hard. I like it” Suho started to play with Luhan’s . “Uh-Ah” Luhan’s moan make Baekhyun going hard as well. “Wait, you’re biual or worse gay?” Baekhyun ask Luhan but the thing that he been doing is . “No, baby. He’s straight. You know, some straight guys are just craving to have . Just like both of you” Suho started to kiss Baekhyun’s y lips. This is the first time Baekhyun ever played with the same before. He feel awkward for a moment. Suho’s is so getting geared up. “Let’s do the main dish then” Suho pull down his jeans and started to his own meanwhile Luhan is helping Suho get Baekhyun . They make sure to let Baekhyun feel really good now. Luhan started to both of Baekhyun’s s and Suho is happy to see that. He smiles evilly. The moan from Baekhyun’s mouth make Suho going wild. “I can’t stand it anymore. Let’s do this” Suho started to a bit of his . two or three of his fingers and putting it inside Baekhyun’s hole. Making Baekhyun moan louder. “I’m going” Suho started to push his inside Baekhyun. The warm passion. That felt like you are eating a pizza that just came back from that oven. That’s the feeling what Suho gets from Baekhyun. Happy in the outside, Hot in the inside. Suho started to move faster. All this time Baekhyun is the one who’s got to but now, he’s the one who being ed. Suho started to lie down holding Baekhyun with him. Luhan knows what to do. “Wait! You’re not going to double penetration me-AH-Ah” Baekhyun can’t continue his sentence. The pain of two is inside him. To be honest, he felt pain at first but he starter to like it. All of them are going faster minute by minute. And it make Luhan moan. “Ah-Ah-Ah I-I’m going to !” Luhan moan. “-Ah-Inside” Baekhyun order. He changed. He started to like it this way. But he don’t want it this way. But again he can’t resist. Suho’s right straight boys are so craving for . “I-I’m going to AH ! AH!” Luhan’s spread in Baekhyun’s butthole and also hitting Suho’s . Luhan pull his out to make it calm. “My turn” Suho pull Baekhyun out and lie him down. He gets near to Baekhyu’s face meanwhile Luhan started to Baekhyun’s . “Ah-Open your mouth now! I’m going to ! Ah!” Suho’s right through into Baekhyun’s beautiful face and some were in his mouth. He likes it and Suho start to kiss Baekhyun. “Hmmph I’m going to AH- AH-AH!” Baekhyun his faster. When the time Baekhyun’s about to , Luhan move his hand away and put Baekhyun’s into his mouth letting Baekhyun at Luhan’s mouth which makes his feel so hot. “It was good ah. Thanks” Suho said. “I receive your payment. Pretend this never happens to you” He said cleaning the mess they made. The felt good for each of them. And Baekhyun really like it but he has to focus.

-

 “Hello? Yah! Tiffany when are you guys going to come? I’m scared!” Yoona, inside her room, locked, calling her friend through her smartphone. “We’re on our way. Why?” Tiffany reply. “Nothing. I just feel unsafe. I’m the only girl here. I don’t want to get ! By a group of 2 guys!” She scream, grabbing her hair, looking like a girl who is in her period. “Don’t worry. Your brother is there. So what? Just be careful around Baekhyun for now. Oh, hmm Yoona we’re going to stop at a stall for a while. There’s this burger stall that Taeyeon said it was so delicious so yeah. Bye!” “Wait! Bring me with you …” In a split second of time, Yoona didn’t finished her sentence.

_

*Knock Knock* “Who is it?” Jessica shout. Silent. Nobody? She thought. She’s scared and her parents are not in the house, her younger sister is sleeping over to her friend’s house, Sulli. “Who is it?!” She shouts again but not a single answer came through her ears. She take the courage to open the main door which led to her house. She counts 1 2 3 in her heart. It surprised her. “Chen? Why are you here? Wait. Are you drunk? Did you drink?” Jessica worries about him. “Baby? Baby~ Give me a kiss now~!” Chen walk to Jessica and hug her. “You know you’re easily get drunk when you drink. Why did you drink?!” Jessica, as her girlfriend has a duty to remove this habit for her boyfriend before they get married. She takes Chen to her and Krystal’s room. Where she always sleep. “Here, lay down for a moment” She started to taking care of Chen. She was about to comfort him and suddenly she tripped. Her lips are touching his. Widen eyes from her with removing her lips as soon as she see it. The time she wants to go away from there. He hold her right hand. “I like it. Do it again” Chen said. Looking at him lying on her bed comfortably. She doesn’t listen and just trying to go away pretend she didn’t hear anything. With the force from Chen, she get pulled and half of her body is lying on Chen’s. “I want to know you more” He said with a smile. The kissing as sweet as candy, as passionate as baking a cake, as loving as loving your parents. “Hmmph. What are you trying to do?” She started to feel insecure. “It’s okay. C’mon” Chen started to swap their position and it makes Jessica more insecure. He kiss her. To the chin, to the neck, collarbone, her curves. And his hand started to play with Jessica’s . She started to wiggle around. The tickleness yet fun yet not. “Let’s have some fun. Tonight and tonight it is …” Chen started to take off her bra.

-

“It’s almost 8. Where are they?” Yoona is waiting in the living room siting with her oppa, Suho. She still afraid to live alone with boys only especially after the first incident at school …

“You don’t want to eh…” He forcefully grab Yoona’s wrist and slam her on the wall. He strip her under wear and ping his pants. He put the he brought from a friend and put it around his . He slowly put it in. “Ah-ah Baekhyun! Ah-Ah” Yoona moan. Baekhyun is excited. His is hard than ever. He was happily doing it when suddenly she heard a knock from the door. *knock knock* “Yoona!Yoona!! Are you out there?!” It’s a voice. Baekhyun just kept doing it cause of loud moan from them he can’t hear a thing except their breathing. The door opens. The guy run and run searching for the voice. “Baekhyun STOP!” “Eh?! Luhan my friend. Don’t you want to taste this a little. This pinky cute hole is ready for you. Come and join me to this goddess” Baekhyun tease. “Hold it Luhan. This is Yoona. Your lover. Get straight” He said in his mind. “Baekhyun, I’m warning you!” Luhan said. Baekhyun ignore but as soon as he zip his pants and let Yoona sit for a while Luhan start to punch his face. “You want to fight?” They fight and fight. But Baekhyun suddenly punch Luhan’s face between the fight. Luhan flew beside Yoona. She want to protect him but she can’t. Her body is heavy and sick. “Let’s do it again another time baby” Baekhyun whisper while going outside from the scene. That time, she remember, how brave is he to her, how great his love to her.

-

“Yoona, your friends are here!” Suho said waking Yoona up from the daze she having. “Wh-What? Oh? Hi! Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri!” They hug each other. “You said you can’t come?” She ask Yuri. “My parents let me. That’s why their late. They pick me up on the way here. Sorry” “It’s nothing. As long as you’re here. Together” She hugs her friends. “Where are they?” Taeyeon ask looking around. “Upstairs” She explained. “You girls go set up the dinner I will call the boys” Suho said. His the new ruler in this house.

-

 The next day. The Sun is shining. The wind is breezing in the air. Baekhyun, Luhan, Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yoona herself already awake and started to head to the dance practice room. As soon as they arrived, they get ready to practise. Stretch comes first. As all of the team member gather they started to practise. An hour, 2 hours. They stop. “Can some of you go buy some water for us? Baekhyun and Taeyeon can you help us?” Yoona ask. “S-sure I guess” They answered. Both of them leaves the room but as soon as that “Yah, when are we going to tell them the truth?” “Yeah, we can’t be hiding this forever” they whispered. “It’s now” Yuri said.

_

“Why they tell us to go?” Taeyeon ask him. “No idea, Sweety” he said. They walk grabbing each other hand. “Do they know about us?” she ask again. “Maybe, maybe not. If it’s true, we just have to tell the truth”. Walking to a near mart to their dance practice location. “Let’s buy it here. ‘One Mart’. Oh my. There’s so mayn people in here. Hurry up Baek lets go before more people started to come. We have break through this crowd. How?” Taeyeon ask looking at the busy people here and there. “Just hold my hand and never let it go. Okay?” He said as a leader for his ‘new’ girlfriend. “Excuse me, excuse me…”

-

“What is taking them so long?” Jessica ask stretching her hands. “Don’t know. The cake is starting to get warm” Yoona said looking at the cake and on the cake it was written ‘Congratulations’. They’re going to celebrate Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating. “ I think we should call them, don’t you think?” D.O said. “Let me call her” Tiffany said letting a help of hand. *BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* “No answer” she sigh. “Great, now what are we going to do?” Chen started to feel impatient. “Calm down Chennie” Jessica started to play with his hand with a smile which that only Chen would love it. “I think we should just cancel it” Minah claims. “They should be here by now” Yoona said. “20 minutes just to buy 10 bottles of mineral water? There’s a mart and it’s like 5 minute walk from here” D.O said. Everyone started to feel impatient. *knock knock*

“They’re here. Hurry up get ready!” Luhan said. He’s been guarding the door since both of them left. Chen and D.O started to light up the candles. The girls are getting ready to surprise them. Tiffany and Yuri hid behind the curtains. Jessica and Chen under the table. Luhan, behind the main door. D.O and Yoona inside a room inside the dance practice room. They’re going to surprise them right after they walk in.

-

“Hello? Why is it dark? Are they gone?” Taeyeon said. Looking at the dark room. She feel like they have been left them. “Wait here Taengu, let me find a switch to turn this on. I think it should be right around here. Yes Get It” As soon he turn on the lights “SURPRISE!” Everyone jump out from their hiding place. Baekhyun and Taeyeon startled. “We now that you guys are dating so we plan to congratulate you two” Yoona said. “Blow the candles and make a wish” Luhan said. Both of them started to wish. Grabbing their hands and make a wish to God. They blow the candle. A frequent question after you blow the candle, Tiffany ask “What do you guys wish for?” curios. “I wish that we succeed our last challenge to become singers” Taeyeon said. “I wish we all live happily ever after” Baekhyun said. Packing Taeyeon lips. “Ok let’s eat. I’m hungry” Yuri said. “Yeah, then we can continue our practice” Yoona said. Jessica started to cut the cake into 10 human portion. All of them take one. The chocolate fudge cake is well-known which is a chocolate product often used as a topping for ice cream in a heated form, particularly sundaes and parfaits. It may also occasionally be used as a topping for s'mores. It is a thick, chocolate-flavoured syrup (flavoured with real or artificial flavouring) similar in flavour and texture to chocolate fudge. “I’m really curios. Why you guys didn’t tell us about this?” Yuri ask. “Because all of us are focusing on this chance so we thought after we get it we should tell you guys about it. We’re sorry” Taeyeon answer. “When did you guys know about this?” Baekhyun ask them. “D.O saw you on the day we break Naeun apart holding Taeyeon’s hand” Luhan explain. “And the sleepover, Taeyeon doesn’t like sleep-over that much. But since she’s going me, Tiffany and Yuri started to feel you guys are dating. “H-how about Suho?” Taeyeon said. Why do they think it’s because of Baekhyun instead of Suho? “Uh-uh It’s because uh …. He is not your type” Yoona can’t make her oppa embarrass in front of her friends. She can’t say he’s gay. That would let down his pride. “Ok, c’mon let start our practice again. 1 2 3 4”

-

“Bye! See you!” Each of them walking home Luhan is following Yoona, holding hands, with the sun about to set. Jessica and Chen went home and then they’re going to the beach. How romantic it is to sit at the beach and watch the sunset with you she thought. “Yoong, I have something to tell you” he said. “Hmm? What is it? Sure” She said while leaning her head on Luhan’s wide and tough left shoulder. He hits his puberty really well. “I know that your oppa is gay” he said looking down scratching his hair trying look busy. “How do you know?” she surprised. “I-I was getting the first day with Chanyeol hyung and Suho. And yesterday, me and Baekhyun have with your oppa, I’m sorry” He started to fanning his face. “I thought it was something else” “Wait you’re not going to get mad at me?” “Why should I? It’s not like you want it right?” He nod. “But don’t tell Suho hyung about this. Pleasee” Luhan request. She just nod. “Luhan, can we do it tomorrow? I’m nervous” “It’s okay. We’re going to win it” he said patting Yoona’s crown head. “Ok…”

-

“Welcome all to the JYP ent. Audition! I hope all of our participators and a singer wannabe is ready to have some fun!” The MC for that audition is holding it really well. “Ok, our turn is number 6. So we have time to relax, to remembering our step one by one” Yoona said. Each of them are checking on other. What are need to help this team gets better.

-

“Numeber 6! Please get ready to get up the stage” The MC said. “Okay, here we go. Let’s pray to God, that we can win this thing, remember perform with happiness and let them feel it” Luhan said. Holding each other hands forming a circle wishing upon a sky. “Number 6 please come out!” “1 2 3, WE ARE ONE!” They walk out to their stage. The burden. They’re right in front of their bridge to success. To achieve their dream.

_

It's goint to end. :c AHH I'm going to miss my readers. But as long as I keep writing story, you will follow me right? I was thinking to right another story but I don't know the title yet so yeah. See you in next chapter ^_^

Stalk me :

Instagram : @azib12100              Youtube : Azib Jazman                Twitter : @azibjazman              Tumblr : exoshidaekpop         

BYE!