A Whole New World

Dream Destiny

 

First Day of School

 

Waking up by EXO-Growl. Yoona, a normal life school girl. She get up and fix her bed sheet. She takes her towel and go to the bathroom. It is 6:50 a.m. and Yoona is downstairs eating breakfast with her brother name Suho. “Mom, I’m going to school..” she said while tying her shoes. She held the door knob and turn it to open. She takes small steps to go to school.

While she is walking some thoughts come "Will I be ok? Are there any bullies? Am I going be accepted in the class? Will I have new friends? Can I do it?" questions coming from Yoona's head. She is afraid that people will dislike her. She is a new student in Crown High School. Finally the moment she’s been waiting for … She arrive in front of Crown High School gate. Nervous, afraid are the feelings that every new student will feel. She wait for about a minute. She think “ Do I really want this?”. She finally take big confident steps when suddenly she heard a person and it’s a girly kinda sound she must be… “ Yoona, wait for me!!” the girl said. “Tiffany!!” She ran and hugged her best friend Tiffany.

~School bells ring~

“Hurry up Yoona, we are late for our first day school here.” Tiffany said while grabbing Yoona’s right hand and run like the speed of light. Yoona is in class 1 while Tiffany is in class 3. They separate at the hallway and promise to see at the canteen. Yoona feel nervous, she is trembling,shaking. Can she do it? Her steps are coming to the front door of class 1. She’s slide the door and came in. She can see many eyes staring at her. Can she do it without shaking? Can her spirit help her? " Anneyeonghaseyo.................."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, my first chapter is done. >_< Please tell your friends if you like it. Whats going to happen with yoona ?can she win it?