Is this Love?

Dream Destiny

 Yoona starts her day with a rush morning. She wake up pretty late. She take a quick shower, run down the stairs and go off to school without having breakfast. She run really fast. She's gasping really hard for air. She can feel her stomach grumbling,her ears heard teacher nagging for being late and the most scary thing is that she can tell that she will get detention. She run and run until she arrive in front of her school gate. Yoona lean at the school's wall for a moment to take a deep breath. 


~SCHOOL BELL RINGS~


 "Oh, No! I'm going to be late!!" She run and open the class 1 door. " I'm very sorry teacher! I woke up late. I'm very sorry." Yoona said. "It's ok. I let you go this time. Go get your sit and don't let this happen again." Yoona nod and sit in her place. She her bag and take out her English book and pencil case. " Ya. What happened? Why are you late?" Jessica ask. " I don't know. I have strange dream last night. I saw a cute,fair skin guy in my dream." Yoona replied. " Jessica,Yoona focus!" The English teacher said. 

 After english class, Class 1 students are having sports. They all go to their changing room. Girls changing room are at the left while boys are at the right. " Today we are going to play football for boys and acrobatics for girls but before that let's warm up. Kyungsoo you're the leader for the boys and Jessica for the girls. What you waiting for?" Class 1 students are doing their warm-up pretty good. " After you guys finish that go run around the field 2 rounds." The boys start first and follow behind are the girls. Yoona is pathing even though she manage to run 1 round. She felt dizzy. She keep running when suddenly her surroundings become dark. " Coach, Yoona faint!" Jessica screams. " Bring her to the nursery room". " Let me take her". Yoona opens her eyes a little and felt very comfy. She's being carried by someone. She want to have a look but she have no energy and close her eyes again.
"Hmm.. Where am I?" Yoona open her eyes a little and found out she is at the nursery room. "You're awake?!" a boy ask. "Oh! Who are you?" Yoona ask. " Oh! My name is Luhan. I've been sitting infront of you all this time in class. Are you ok?" Luhan ask. "He's the one that came in my dream last night. He's name is Luhan. " Yoona's mind said. " Hello? Yoona you're dozing off are you?" He ask. " What?.. Oh!? Sorry." She reply late. " Are you ok? Are you sick?" Luhan ask while touching her forehead. She can feel her heart beats faster. Her face is blushing. " I'm ok" while removing Luhan's hand from her forehead. " Ok, then. Yoona, I've been looking at you in school, and I found out  that you're kinda cute." Luhan said. That makes her heart beats even faster. 


~Ding Ding Ding~


 " Hello, every student of Crown High School. I'm here to announce that an singing audition will be held at our school hall next week. If anyone interested to join pleas e give your name at Miss Hyo before tomorrow. That's all. Thank You". " It looks like fun. Do you want to join Luhan?" Yoona ask. " What?.. Hmm I don't know. My voice is not that perfect, but ok I give it a try" Luhan reply. " Ok. Do you know Miss Hyo? Can you sign up for me?". Luhan replied with a nod. While they are talking, Yoona and Luhan were startled when Tiffany and two girls come in. " Yoona! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Tiffany ask. " I'm fine. Oh, isn't that OMO Yuri, Taeyeon! When did you guys come here? I miss you guys so much!" Yoona said. " We just came in. We are in class 3 with Tiffany. Oh, and who's this guy? Your boyfriend?" Taeyeon ask while Yuri giggle. " What? No! He's my friend Luhan. He's the one who carry me here." Yoona reply. Taeyeon,Tiffany and Yuri smirked. " Really! He's not my boyfriend!". "Yoona, I'm going to leave you guys to talk. See you in class~" Luhan said. Yoona reply with a nod. " Oh! and thanks for the lift" She said happily. Luhan reply it with a smile. "Why did my heart feels weird. Do I love him? No! It can't be!" Yoona ask in her mind.

The Next Day~~~


~DING DING DING~


 " Attention! To all student who have sign up for the singing audition please gather at the school's hall now. Thank you"
"Oh!?  Luhan hurry up! We're going to late". The students who sign up gathers at the school hall. When Yoona and Luhan arrived, there are about 50 students who sign up for the audition. " The theme for audition is a duet. I have your names in this  2 box and I will pick randomly. After become a duet you can go. Let's start." Miss Hyo said. Everyone is nervous. "The first duet partner is Luhan and Yoona" They were shock. " What? Seriously with him? Is this destiny?" Yoona said in her mind. While they are walking outside the hall, Luhan said " Wow, is this destiny? I got a pretty girl in my group. So, what song do we want to sing? I recomend 'Now' by 'Trouble Maker'. Is it ok?". Yoona reply with a nod. " Meet me in the dance school hall at 4 p.m." Yoona said.


4:00 p.m.

 "Where is he? He's late" Yoona said. " Sorry, I'm late. Oh, and I brought my friends". Luhan said while entering the dance school hall with his friends."She's pretty" D.O said. "Yoona, this is D.O and.." "Chen! Right?" "Y-yes how do you know him?" Luhan ask. "He is Jessica's boyfriend" Yoona reply. " Ok, Let's get it started"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally done Chapter 3 >_< I will try to update either Friday night or Saturday night. Since I got school and homework. Tell your friends about this and thanks for the supporting comments ^_^