Chapter 8

Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's POV

I had to leave right away the next morning once I woke up and didn't even get to see my daughter, I was thankful for Eunji in keeping me in for the night. She made me her special ramen and even made me coffee just the way I like it- two cream, one sugar.

Arriving at my suite when I saw Jessica sitting down the couch with a mug and on her phone, after taking off my shoes I went up to her and peck her on the cheeks "Babe sorry that I wasn't home last night, I stayed at the office since I needed to get some work done." I lied.

Jessica pouted "I looked for you during my party... but you weren't there, I wanted you to make a speech for me." she crossed her arms together and glared at me. To be honest I can't blame her if she's upset with me or even dissapointed, Eunji was right last night that Jessica is as important as Eunbi to me and plus it was her birthday party last night, I should have just stayed.

"I-I'm really sorry hun. I just really-"

She stood up from the couch "I can never stay mad at you hun, I'm just dissapointed that you left the party, left me because of your job." 

I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in to a hug then kissed the side of her head "I really love you!" I said sincerely.

"Since you left early during the party, I want you to take me out today."

 

I drove Jessica and I at a movie house, we wanted to watch a movie and also have a mini date before she goes off for her photoshoot with Ceci. She kept on talking about the new Disney movie that was out and she wants to watch that movie so bad.

"Hun I'm so excited, I was told that it's a good one." she told me while we went our way to buy food- popcorn and drinks.

I looked beside me to hear my girlfriend ordering more snacks "Are you sure you can eat all of what you just ordered?" I asked her with brows raised, she turned her attention to me "Of course!", then she took out her card and swiped it before she took all her snacks.

I chuckled at my girlfriend's cuteness and I followed her bringing the drinks.

 

"Wasn't that a great movie?" Jessica looked up at me, I nodded. To be honest it was a great movie, it was touching and funny. Now my girlfriend demands us to go to a disney store to buy her a Baymax plushie.

We were just getting out of the Cinema when I heard a very familiar cheerful voice along with a mature and lovely one, I squinted my eyes around and saw Eunji and Eunbi hands intertwined and talking to another with smiles on their faces- it was as if they're totally happy and nothing is wrong. Jessica poked me causing me to look away "What's wrong?" she asked

"You seem to be spacing out." Jessica continued, I smiled at her "Nothing, I'll be back- I'm just going to the bathroom." with that said I immediatelly got out of Jessica's hold and followed where Eunji and Eunbi were going.

I saw the two buying snacks, it gave me the chance to go up to them.

"Anyeong!" I beamed, the two looked at me for a second then Eunbi squealed as she hugged me tight.

The look on my daughter's face is just priceless "Appa!! Are you here to watch with us? We're gonna watch this disney movie!!" she said with an excited tone. I smiled at her not sure in how to answer, I looked up to meet eyes with Eunji who seems to be surprised from my appearance.

"Were you stalking us?" I heard her mumble.

I chuckled "I wasn't stalking, I was actually on a date with Jessica.", I looked at Eunji's face and it turned sour, she looks dissatisfied with what I just said- it made me wonder what's on her mind.

"Is that so.. We'll be going to catch our movie, bye." then she grabbed onto Eunbi's hands with the box of snacks on her other hand, I saw her having troubles so I decided to help her "Let me help you." I grabbed the box in her hand and walked beside her.

"So Appa are you going to watch with us?" Eunbi kept asking me the same question over and over again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter