Chapter 4

Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The little girl was just staring at the man in front of her, eyeing his feautures "Appa?" Eunbi questioned while looking at her Mom. Eunji blinked to fight back her tears and slowly nodded "Yes, he's your Dad.".

Eunbi got off her seat and went to Lay, she had her arms out "Carry me!!" she demanded. Lay carried her and placed her in his lap "Eunbi-ah I'm your Dad." Lay tried to fight his tears but failed to do so, Eunbi wiped the tears with her delicate fingers "Appa don't cry!! I understand why you weren't with us b-b-because you're working, that's w-what Omma always tell me.. I'm very happy that you're back!! Are you going to live with us??" Eunbi took a while to put her words together since she was still young.

Lay was touched since he didn't expect Eunbi to accept him fully right away, he expected her to throw a fit and hate him but it was the complete opposite. He exhaled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Eunbi-ah your Appa won't be able to live with us because he has to work." Eunji finally spoke.

Eunbi suddenly cried and she hugged her Appa tightly "I-I-I don't w-want to leave Appa, I w-want to stay with him!!" she sobbbed in his shoulder. Lay was caressing Eunbi's back trying to calm her down, but she didn't stop. The three were starting to get everyone's attention in the restaurant.

"Yah!! Eunbi-ah, please listen to Mommy.. Your Dad isn't living with us." Eunji half-shouted.

Lay looked at Eunji "Don't scream at her like that." he argued back.

"Excuse me you have no right in how I discipline my child..." she stood up and grabbed Eunbi away from him, carrying Eunbi in her arms. Eunbi was still crying not wanting to leave her Father "Stop crying, I'll talk to you to Grandpa and Grandma!".

Eunbi stopped and wiped her tears "I want to stay with Appa!!!" she flailed her arms in the air.

Lay didn't like the way Eunji was treating the kid so he got up and took Eunbi away from her arms "Just stop Eunji." he roared at her. Eunji shook her head in disbelief "I can't believe you.. You left us and now you're coming back just like this.".

"Let me just stay with Eunbi even if it's just a couple of days. Please!" Lay pleaded, Eunbi was batting her eyelash also pleading for an acceptance from Eunji..

Eunji looked at Lay then to Eunbi "I have no other choice but to say yes, since you also have the right to spend time with her. You're the biological Father.". Eunbi squealed and hugged her Dad, Lay smiled "Yaaay!! I get to spend time with you!" Lay spoke to Eunbi, she nodded.

It wasn't a struggle t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter