Chapter 5

Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Lay was still holding on to Eunbi's delicate hands "Jessica-ah, this is my niece." he introduced her, Jessica looked at him then to the little kid with brows raised "Wait up you don't have any siblings though." she pointed out.

He gulped "My half sibling." he lied.

"I never knew you had any sibling." Jessica was eye-ing the two. Lay gulped "W-Well my half sibling just arrived yesterday, we haven't kept contact with each other that's why." he explained, Jessica nodded buying the whole lie.

Jessica kneeled down to Eunbi's level "You're so pretty. Oh you're just like Lay whose dimples is so deep. Kyeopta!" she pointed out, the girl in front of her was just staring as she made her way to the couch making herself comfortable --- bringing out her iPad and pink beats that her Grandma bought from the States.

"I guess it runs in the family." Lay reasoned out. He followed Jessica's figure to the kitchen and he sat down on the stool.

"So you're babysitting?" she asked him.

Lay nodded in response "Plus I miss her, last time I saw her she was just a baby." he honestly said.

"That's cute." Jessica walked towards Lay as she s her arms around his neck "I miss you hun." she whispered in his ears seductively. Lay chuckled huskily and he placed his hands on her waist as he peck her plump soft lips. Soon it became more torrid and it became a hot makeout session.

"W-We should s-stop." Lay broke the kiss "Eunbi might see, I don't want to taint the kid.". 

Jessica frowned.

"Oh if you're not that busy tomorrow can you visit Saemool's studio tomorrow." Lay raised a brow "Why there?" he asked.

"Well... I want to get my makeup done by Eunji-ssi, since she makes me look super flawless and gorgeous."

Lay stared at the girl in front of him then cupped her face "You're beautiful just the way you are~" he sang. Jessica's cheeks flushed red and a soft giggle came out "You're such a cheeseball, if your niece is hungry I made some beef casserole. It's in the oven. Just heat it up."

She continued "I'll be off to bed. Good night hun." she placed a chaste kiss on his lips then retreated to her bedroom.

 

"Eunbi-ah are you hungry?" Lay sat beside Eunbi, ruining her attention from the seven guys that were on screen. Eunbi took out her headphones and paused the YouTube video staring at her Father innocently "Huh?"

Lay giggled then ruffled her hair causing Eunbi to scrunch her nose from the contact "Is my beautiful daughter hungry?" he repeated once again. Eunbi pursed her lips then nodded "Ne.".

He picked up Eunbi in his arms and brought her over to the stool, placing her carefully.

"So, Jessica Unnie made beef casserole." he took out the pyrex from the oven and placed it in front of her. Eunbi was enjoying the beef casserole when she suddenly coughed, which became severe that tears were coming out of her eyes. Eunbi was grasping her neck and was having a hard time breathing. Lay's eyes widened.

"Omo why are you like that?" he asked, Lay was in a panick state.

"D-Do y-you have a-any allergies?" then it hit him that Eunbi is allergic to any type of cheese and Jessica loves to put cream cheese in her beef casserole. He immediately carrried her and stormed out of the house, he speed off to the nearest hospital with his convertable.

He came running inside the Emergency Room "Please help my daughter." he cried out, the nurse took Eunbi in her arms.

"Calm down sir, we'll take care of her. Just sit for now."

Lay sat down, worry was taking over him. He was careless, he should've known. Lay grabbed his handphoneand dialled Eunji's number.

 

Minutes later Eunji came rushing to the E.R. wearing her sating pajama and a creme oversized cardigan, hair up on a bun and wearing ray ban prescripted glasses. She halted in front of Lay with tears in the brim of her eyes.

"What is it now Zhang Yixing? I trusted you with my daughter." dissapointment was heard in her voice..

Lay got up and he hugged her into a tight hug "I-I'm so sorry. It slipped off my mind that she allergic."

"You have no idea how worried sick I am about Eunbi. The last time she had an allergic reaction and we rushed her to the hospital she- she a-almost d-died." Eunji broke out into sobs, this made Lay tighten his hug even more trying to reassure her that everything is going to be fine.

Soon the Doctor came ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter