Chapter 3

Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

It feels great knowing that I don't have work, it just gives me reason to spend time with my baby girl. Seeing Lay yesterday was still bizzare, it was unexpected. I tried to not even seen him once, but yesterday we finally met face to face. He wanted to see Eunbi, but I just can't... After what he did, he doesn't deserve seeing my daughter.

"Mom! I heard you're not working today, so are you up to have some quality time with me?" she stuttered a bit, but it came out.

I hugged my daughter and kissed her all over the face and she laughed "Mom!!" she whined.

Eunbi went to her room and picked out clothes to wear for our date, she decided to wear her favorite abercrombie pink embellished striped dress and wore cute bunny flats. I smiled at her cuteness, I pulled her softly to me and fixed her hair, I did a dutchbraid on her hair and used a bow to tie it. Eunbi looked in the mirror and gasped "Wow!! Omma you made me look so beautiful, you really are an artist." she complimented me. 

I blushed.

As for me I decided to wear a bright sleeveless jumsuit along with my favorite steve madden pumps, my daughter came to my room and she had a surprised look on her face "Daebak! Mom we're not going to a fashion show, we're just hanging out!" she said. I hugged her tightly "You learned how to joke your Mom eh. Let's go!" I grabbed her soft delicate hands and we walked out of the house to get to my subaru brz.

I drove to Myeongdong, it took about 10-15 minutes to arrive. My daughter Eunbi was jamming to some Korean Pop, she's such a fangirl to a group called Got7. They're pretty new, as far as I know. Eunbi told me facts about them and I sorta forgot it already. She's such a cutie, she even made me buy her a poster of Jackson since that's her favorite Oppa.

We arrived at Myeongdong, I parked underground. I'm holding Eunbi's hands as we walk out to go to Myeongdong street where there's a bunch of people. As we walk around the street of Myeongdong, I could feel stares, I also hear some mumurs among the citizens. I'm getting noticed by these people, noticing that I'm Park Eunji the famous makeup artist.

"Mom, can we go to that store?" Eunbi asked, pointing inside a cd shop. I chuckled since I already know what she wants me to buy. It's Got7's album, she's been bugging me for days to buy her that album but I just don't have the chance to do so... We got inside and Eunbi immediately ran, I shook my head and decided to look for some classical music and some indie since they're my forte. 

Looking through racks of cd when I dropped one on the floor, I groaned at my clumsiness then I heard a chuckle behind me.

It was Yixing, he was suppressing his laugh. I glared at him and stood up with the cd on my hand as I put it back in the rack.

"Will you look at that... Meeting you again!!" he said with a grin on his face.

I sighed "Remember shutting each other out... Or you just don't get the memo?"

"I don't... I wanna meet Eunbi.."

Then my eyes widened, Eunbi's with me.. I don't want her to see Yixing, not today... Not now... I pulled my purse and left him looking for my daughter, I grabbed her arm and she looked surprised "Omma buy me this." she said holding the Got7 album, I grabbed the cd and placed it back on the rack.

"I'm sorry baby girl but let's just go back later... I really need to go to the bathroom." I reasoned out.

My daughter just nodded and bit her lip as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter