Chapter 1

Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

My alarm clock wouldn't stop ringing, I snoozed it from the nth time when I heard my 5 year old daughter Eunbi come into my room. She climbed up into my bed and she hugged me tightly "Wake up Mommy! It's time for you to go to work!!" she said in her cheerful voice, I rubbed my eyes and I looked at my daughter with her cheerful smile. I hugged her tight and kissed her cheeks "Thanks for waking up Mommy. Are you excited to go to Grandma's house?" I asked her and she nodded.

It was a challenge these past few years taking care of my daughter Eunbi, but she's the sunshine of my life. I already had Eunbi when I got divorced from my husband, it was still so clear to me when Eunbi came out of my womb and my husband was right beside me he had the eyes of caring and loving. The way he held Eunbi made my heart flutter. 

For all those times he stood by me, soon shattered. He was never there for me anymore... Ever since he went on a trip with his buddies, he came back with unfortunate stories, I heard from his friends how he had an affair with someone. I saw pictures, I even saw them together, saw them with my own two eyes. I was hurt. He told me he wasn't cheating on me.. He told me that was just his co-worker... He said he'll change.. But he didn't... He's ignorant.. So I decided to file a divorce since I don't want to be living a life full of lies. I just want a happy life along with my daughter..

"Mom!! Hurry upppp!!" My daughter whined and she grabbed onto my wrist while I was putting my heels on, Eunbi wore a grey dress and black tights. My daughter is so stylish just like me! I grabbed my daughters hand and we went to the garage to get into my white subaru brz.

We arrived in front of my Mom's house and Eunbi was so excited that she got out of the car before me, I chuckled and grabbed her louis vuitton bag and carried it, we waited in front of the steps for my Mom to open the gates. She came out of the door and she had a huge smile on her face, Eunbi ran up to her and hugged her "Omona my granddaughter is so big now... Look at you, you're so beautiful. Come on in and Grandpa is there waiting for you.." she said and Eunbi ran inside the house.

My Mom looked at me and she went up to me and hugged me "Look at you, you're still beautiful as ever.. Just like me." I nodded and laughed.

"I'll grab Eunbi's bag and go ahead get to work..." my Mom said, I gave her the bag and shouted a goodbye to Eunbi. 

 

I arrived at work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter