Chapter 7

Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

The weekend came and I was in the midst of getting ready for Miss Jessica's party, my daughter Eunbi got picked up by my parents- apparently they're taking her outside the city to see some animals, but my daughter is too sassy and isn't fond of animals as much as my parents are. I don't even know how my parents are going to handle Eunbi.

I opened my closet and decided on what to wear, to be honest it's been years since I last went to a party and I don't know what to expect in this one.

My eyes travelled to a black leather peplum tube top and a black and gold embellished pencil skirt- I looked at the two items to see if they matched, but I just shrugged it off and I stripped off my clothes and changed. I looked at the mirror with a satisfied look, I didn't do much with my hair and I just added mouse for texture and blow dried it to give it that volume.

I kept my makeup minimal, I didn't focus on the eyes but on the lips. I felt as if I was too black so I need a pop of color, I grabbed my mac ruby woo lipstick and applied it on my lips.

"Do I look okay?" I asked myself in the mirror.

 

I parked my car and waited for the right time to get inside the hotel, I checked the time and it was just 5 minutes before the party starts. I heaved a sigh and looked at the mirror one last time and headed out.

"Is that Park Eunji?"

"Oh my gosh she's so beautiful!"

"She looks so young."

"Dude she's hot"

I bit my lip hearing all these talk while I walk inside the hotel to get to Jessica's party, I arrived and was brought to my seat. To my surprise I was seated near the front. I don't even know what to do, I'm not familiar with anyone, just then I heard someone call my name. I turned to my side and saw Park Yoochun my old time friend.

"Yoochun-ah! Oh my goodness, long time no see!" I got up and gave him a hug. I sat back down as he sat beside me, he kept looking at me from head to toe "You look beautiful tonight, I cannot believe that I saw you again."

I giggled "What has been going on with you Oppa?"

"Oppa?"

He laughed "Is the Park Eunji doing aegyo by calling me Oppa? Hahahaha Oppa misses it when you call me by that.".

"Well I've been receiving projects from here and there, didn't you see my last drama?" he asked me.

I pouted "Well I was told by my parents to respect my elders." she before continuing to answer his question "Of course I've watched your drama, you looked super cool in it!" I held both of my thumbs up at him.

Yoochun shook his head at me "I know right, I look cool and handsome!" there he goes again with his narcism attacking.

"Which table are you sitting at?" I asked him, he then pointed 2 tables down from where I was, where his friends were seated at- his friends are funny by giving him winks and kissy faces. I laughed "You have funny friends Oppa!". Yoochun then grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me up from my seat "Come with me and I'll introduce you to them."

He brought me to the table where his friends were sitting at, I smiled sheepishly at them and bowed.

"Guys this is my friend Park Eunji, I'm sure you have heard of her." Yoochun introduced me to his group of friends, soon my hand was taken away from this guy with blonde hair- I'm guessing he's Kim Jaejoong one of the famous veterenarian, he's one good looking doc. He planted a chaste kiss on top of my hands and winked at me "Pleasure to meet you Park Eunji, I'm Kim Jaejoong"

I smiled at the Man with my cheeks flushed pink from what he just did, when another guy just smiled at me "I'm Kim Jongin.". Kim Jongin the youngest CEO in the country of Kia, a car company. A lady looked at me "You're really beautiful Miss Eunji-ssi, I never knew that you're friends with this freak." the woman pointed at Yoochun, ha I already like her the moment she called Yoochun a freak.

"Well thank you so much and unfortunately I'm friends with the freak.", then I felt Yoochun elbowing me lightly in my arm. I stuck my tongue out at him and chuckled.

"I'm Han Jimin by the way." she held out her hand for a handshake and I gladly took it, apparently Miss Han Jimin right here is a rookie model and actress. She was though in a drama with Yoochun a few years back but was just an extra.

"There you've met my friends, I think you should get back to your lonely table and miss out on our awesome table." Yoochun teased me, I glared at him "Hahaha really funny Park Yoochun!".

I smiled at his friends "I should get back to my table since I think the party is going to start any minute, I'll see you guys later." I bowed then walked towards my table.

On my way to my table I met eyes with Lay who was leaning against the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter