Chapter 2

Unexpected.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Lay woke up from a wonderful sleep he had, he looked beside him to see his girlfriend gone. He looked at the bedside table to see a note from her saying that she had to leave early due to some interview. He grabbed his phone and he almost dropped it on the bed when he saw him and Jessica everywhere sns, they were the #1 most searched.  Lay didn't really care about the world knowing that Jessica and him are going out, but it was just too sudden for him.

"Anyeong babe! Did you see the news? I guess we don't have to hide anymore... No more hiding!!" Jessica said in a happy tone on the line, Lay chuckled as he answered in a raspy voice "Of course. So are you up to go on a date with me?" he asked.

Jessica answered "Oh." her voice suddenly dropped.

"I'm sorry babe but a lot of things are going on right now especially that the news about us is around, I have to go to interviews, write a magazine article, go on shows. It's going to be a lot." Jessica heaved a sigh.

"Babe just take care, go rest whenever you have the time and eat too. Ok." Lay said, he really loves his girlfriend. He's blessed to have her, she's a famous celebrity but that's not what he sees in his eyes. They met a year ago in a party and his friends had connections with her and bam they go together, they got to know each other until they made it official.

Lay finally got off his bed and went straight to the bathroom to do his routine, he didn't really have anywhere to go since he's off at work for a week. He looked at himself in the mirror, brushing away the strands of hair that was bothering him.

Until he was satisfied and looked at himself once more in the mirror and he left the suite and decided to go roam around by himself. He drove his black bmw and it was seen speeding away to Gangnam district.

Lay was seen around Gangnam wearing a prussian blue coat along with acid wash jeans and lacoste himos. He likes to syle himself up and be fashionable although he's in his late 20's. Lay was walking around, going from one store to the other, he went inside BWCW and looked for some hats, there was a particular hat that caught his eyes, it was baby blue stripes and orange polka dots, it was unique and he decided to get it for his collection.

He grabbed the wallet in his back pocket and once he opened his leather wallet, a polaroid picture dropped. He kneeled down and grabbed it and it was his ex wife with his daughter. The picture was taken a long time ago, a gush of memories came back to him. Guilt was one that was eating his insides. 

"Excuse me sir. Is this all your getting?" the guy with rounded glasses asked, Lay nodded as he handed him his visa card. Lay placed the pola

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter