Chapter 5

Seeing You

Chapter 5

 

A man dressed formally in a black suit closed the door to his white fridge, bidding it good bye for the day with a hug and proceeded to leave his giant apartment for work.

Should I go buy more food today? Nah, I think Jaejoong hyung can take care of it. Wait. That hyung is off on his fifth honeymoon with Yunho hyung. JAEJOON UMMA MY FOOOOOOOD....

Meet Shim Changmin, CEO of the NM Corps, London. His tall and sophisticated appearance will leave never cease to impress anyone he has encountered at work. But at home, this lazy young man is perfectly willing to camp on his couch all day, flipping manga books with his feet and eating tangerines at the same time.

"Ah Mr. Nam. Yes I have arrived in New York. Aish don't worry appa! I will take care of everything here and make sure Woo 's company is perfect before I leave. I know, the New York branch is almost a disaster...What? Oh yes I have found him an assistant. He just came here from Seoul yesterday and I am meeting first thing this morning...AISH I DIDN'T HUG MY FRIGDE FOR FIVE MINUTES OK???...Yeah two minutes...APPA! THAT'S WHY I NEED A NEW FRIDGE! EVEN BIGGER ONE! I'm running out of space already..."

A chuckle came from the other side of the phone. "Aish this kid. Sometimes you are even more bothersome than Woohyun...Don't protest. Do you know how much money I spent on just feeding you??"

Changmin pouted  into the phone. "APPA! Aish... I need to go now. Good bye meanie appa~"

"Oh right. What is the name of the assistant you hired for Woo?"

"Hmm... The one with the small eyes. Kim-"

"Don't be mean Minnie~ Ok. Take care of them well." with that, the other line clicked off.

Changmin finished his third muffin and tossed away the wrapper.

Kim Sunggyu. He and Woohyun will make an interesting couple...

 

 

Woohyun stood up and walked up to the counter.

"Shi won-sshi! Your coffee is getting better each day! Who did you learn it from?" the business man asked the young girl behind the counter.

"What do you mean it is getting better...Yoon Jae made this coffee you dummy. " The girl stuck out her tongue at Woohyun, making Woohyun giggle.

Feeling extremely greasy this morning, the young man leaned over the counter and asked "Neh neh Shi won-ah. Have I told you that you look a lot like Eunji from A-Pink?? The resemblance between you two...I could have sworn you guys are twins!"

"Pssh. And what is A-Pink? Oh right. I forgot that you are obsessed with Korean girl groups. What was that album you showed me with a candy name? Brown Chocolate or something."

"Ehhh. It's Orange Caramel!! And I take that back. Our Shi won is way prettier than Eunji. Angel-like Shi wo noona, wanna marry me~?" The shameless young man made a heart with his hands and threw it at the annoyed girl behind the counter.

"...Yoon Jae! A certain pabo is here asking for a beating again!"

Woohyun's eyes widened and he quickly bid a farewell to Shi won as he sprinted out of the shop.

Damn that Yoon Jae. Last time I played with Noona, he kicked me out literally with his feet. My back was hurting for a few weeks after that...

Opening the door to his car, the business man seated himself inside the car and left for work. Pausing behind a yellow cab, Woohyun's eyes widened as he saw a certain hamster-looking man enter the car in front of him.

 

 

Sunggyu flagged down a cab not far from his hotel and gave the driver a sheet of paper with the address of the NM Corps building Myungsoo had wrote out for him the day before. Something definitely happened to the young man, as he was even more silent than usual when they ate breakfast this morning. Although he is usually quiet, Myungsoo would be willing to talk at least a bit more than usual to his hyung.

Lost in his thoughts, Sunnggyu had quickly reached the NM building. After paying probably more than he should, the hamster stood before the tall building and took a deep breath.

Kim Sunggyu. You are not going to be nervous. Present everything you have prepared so far and the New York CEO will not look down on you. Kim Sunggyu, fighting!

He walked into the nearest elevator at the lobby and sprinted to catch an elevator that was about to close its doors. Sunggyu sighed of relief, as he was already late for the meeting due to the traffic. He stepped in, smiling at the man now he is sharing the elevator with.

What....

 

"AHH LEVEL 40 OF FIFA!!! I COULD HAVE...aish. I'm not playing anymore."

Shoving his phone into his pocket, Woohyun reached the button to close the doors. Of course, someone just happened to reach his elevator just before it closed and the doors slid open to reveal...

The hamster.

"What...it's you again!"

Sunggyu was speechless "I...What are you doing here?"

The young man smirked. "I saw you getting into a cab in front of the hotel and the cab went all the way to my office building. Shouldn't I be the one asking you? What, are you a stalker?"

Sunggyu thought for a moment. "It should be you who is the stalker...your car was behind mine and you reached this place before I did."

"Oh...you're right. WAIT I MEAN. I'M NOT A STALKER. I SWEAR! I, NAM WOO-"

Just then, the doors opened to reveal a tall man standing with his arms crossed with a name tag that read "Visitor Mr. Shim".

At the same time, the two young men from the elevator both yelled

"CHANGMIN-HYUNG!"

The two from the elevator looked at each other, clearly startled.

"Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun. You guys are late."

 

------

A/N

THANK YOU EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

SCHOOL = NO TIME FOR PROOF READ IM SORRYYYY