Chapter 4

Seeing You

Chapter 4

Myungsoo thanked the front desk lady with a dazzling smile as he reached out to grab his room card. Gathering whispers from those around him, Myungsoo self-consciously covered up his wet shirt. Dragging his feet to the nearest elevator, the secretary is still suffering from jet lag.

Sunggyu hyung should be in his room right now. Aish, I need to change out of this coffee-stained shirt before the meeting with the New York CEO this afternoon. Damn that giraffe looking secretary, ruining one of my favorite black plaid shirts...

 

An hour ago at the airport

Sungyeol couldn't stand still. He has been waiting for this Kim Myungsoo person for over an hour already. Everyone else from the same flight have all exited and Sungyeol was the only person left at the terminal with a neon pink sign similar to the one he used for Sunggyu yesterday. Only this time, the people around him all chuckled and pointed towards the tall choding and making snide comments.

What is wrong with pink? It is a perfectly good color for men, too. How dare they judge this sign that I made Sungjong stay up overnight to make? Aish, I need a refill on this coffee, preferably an iced Americ-

"Are you Sam Lee? Nice to meet you. I am Kim Myungsoo."

Sungyeol looked up from his coffee rant and screamed like a dolphin, throwing down the sign he had been carrying and hugging the man in front of him.

"What- YAH LEE SUNGYEOL. WHY-" Myungsoo managed to stutter in the choding's iron tight hug."GET OFF OF ME YOU CHODING!"

Sungyeol finally released the irritated man from his arms and stepped back.

"Myungie-poo! It really is you! When I heard from CEO-nim that the secretary of Kim Sunggyu was a man named Kim Myungsoo, I thought that it might be someone else with the same name!" Sungyeol's eyes filled up with tears and ran to give the stunned Myungsoo a hug again. This time, the rest of the coffee onto Myungsoo's back as the excited choding jumped up and down in joy, singing on top of his lungs a rather popular Korean song.

"CUZ YOU'RE MY DESTINY~ "

"MY SHIRT! LEE SUNGYEOL IM GOING TO-" Myungsoo's words were cut off suddenly when a coffee flavored hand landed lightly over Myungsoo's complaining mouth. The light touch brought back memories of high school for both of them. The atmosphere turned serious.

"I..I'm sorry for leaving you Myungie-ah. Please forgive me. It was for you own good... I really di-"

"Save it. From now on, we are Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol, secretaries for the same company. Nothing more. We have became strangers the second you left me for Hyuna. Please don't bring up the past anymore."

Sungyeol nodded, tears falling freely from his eyes.

"Alright Kim Myungsoo-sshi. But one more thing this idiot Yeollie-pie wanted to tell you five years ago was that he really loved you. Leaving you was something that was never planned. He-"

"Stop. I don't want to hear anymore. I wish you and Hyuna the best." Myungsoo picked up his luggage and headed out, blinking rapidly to stop the tears from coming out.

Why must the Gods curse me like this? Just when I thought that all my feelings had went away when I started to work for Sunggyu hyung...why must this person appear in front of me again? My heart...It cannot be healed if the same person was to break it a second time.

 

Sungyeol looked back at the shivering backside of the person he had embraced mere minutes ago. Emotions flooded his head and it made the choding dizzy and shaking.

"One more thing Myungie-poo...I never got together with Hyuna. I...miss you."

 

A/N

WOW I HAVE 11 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY??? THIS IS SO, SO, ASKJHAKSDASJDHA I CANT EVEN. This is my first story and first day on AFF and I have you guys already??? >.<

THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU!! IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY AND SPAZZING AT THE SAME TIME. SERIOUSLY THANK U~~~

Sorry for the short update. Tomorrow is a school day and I managed to create this story in one day...I will update whenever I have time though! WooGyu will be central next chapter as they finally meet as CEO to CEO. Heh. How will the hamster react to Woohyun's appearance in a white suit??? IM SPAZZING JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT ASJDAKJHDAJKD.

And MyungYeol shippers, DON'T HATE ON HYUNA! She won't be appearing here, but she isn't the person that caused Myungyeol's split. Trust me.

BTW, Infinte's new variety show "This is Infinite" will be airing on February 6th!!! MORE NAMGREASE! MORE HAMSTERGYU! MORE OF INFINITE!!

come at me bro. I am ready. :P