Everything and Nothing

Box of Chocolates

This shot is more like a sequel to ‘Play With Me’ and a prequel to ‘Thank You, Thank You’. Here’s what I’ve promised tubbysica~

 

Jessica plopped herself on the empty bench located at the farthest side of the school’s walkway. She glanced at her wristwatch, she has about thirty minutes before Tiffany gets dismissed from her class. Pulling out a book from her bag, Jessica decided to just read while waiting for the younger girl. Tiffany knows where she is anyway.

Ever since they started going to school, they –more like Tiffany– make it a point that the two of them go to school and go home together. Tiffany often has to barge in Jessica’s room and drag the latter out of bed while Jessica has to wait until Tiffany’s finished with her extracurricular activities after class, which is why Jessica is already accustomed to the old rustic oak bench. It has been their meeting place in the university. More like a hang out place for Jessica since she mostly spent her time sitting and sleeping as she waits for Tiffany.

Like what she’s doing now.

-

“Bye guys! I’ll be going to Jessi now.” Without wasting any second, Tiffany got up from her seat and briskly got out of the meeting room. She bit her lips as she strode towards hers and Jessica’s meeting place.

 Tiffany knew Jessica is waiting for her for more than an hour and is probably sleeping now. She also knew that she should be feeling guilty for constantly letting Jessica wait for her but the thought of Jessica patiently sitting and waiting at their meeting place makes her feel like a kid at Christmas.

The corner of her lips turned up in a familiar curve as soon as she saw Jessica’s sleeping figure. She softly giggled as she picked up a book that was lying on the ground, it must have fell from Jessica’s grasp after falling into slumber. She quietly took a seat beside Jessica, not wanting to wake the latter. Jessica had her head tilted to the left, allowing Tiffany to see a generous part of her face.

“Look, Tiffany’s being all creepy again.”

Tiffany jumped from her seat at the sudden voice. She turned her head and saw the teasing smirks of their friends. She flashed an angry stare, but it only caused them to laugh out loud.

“Tiff?”

The group fell silent as they heard the faint calling.

“Jessi!” Tiffany immediately changed into her bubbly self which earned a few scoffs from the intruding party.

“It’s dark already?”

“It’s past six. There was an emergency meeting with the officers.” Tiffany sheepishly replied.

“Let’s go home then?” Jessica groggily grabbed her things and stood up.

“Aww look at our lovebirds.” One of their friends –Yuri- spoke and was followed by another tease, “Like an old married couple.”

“Don’t you guys have anything better to do?”

Jessica tried to sound colder than her usual cold tone but it does not seem to work because her friends were busy giggling at her reddened cheeks. She looked at the girl beside her but quickly turned her head away after seeing the same flushed expression adoring Tiffany’s face.

“We’re just teasing you, Sica. No need to go icy on us.”

“Come on guys let’s leave them alone.” The shortest one –Sunny winked to the both of them and pushed the other girls to their feet.  

“We have annoying friends.” Jessica shook her head. The retreating backs of their friends getting smaller as the two of them take their time walking.

“They’re not so bad. They just like to tease us.”

“You mean annoy the hell out of me.”

“Stop being so grumpy, Jessi. Look at all the creases in your forehead.” Tiffany let out a hearty laugh, gently rubbing her fingers to the invisible lines in Jessica’s forehead.

“Yah, I don’t have wrinkles, okay?”

“I was just kidding, silly.” Tiffany’s hand proceeded to pinch Jessica’s cheek.

“Stop it.” Jessica gently swats Tiffany’s hand.

“Aish, so hot-tempered. Let’s go eat ddeokbokki, yeah?”

Jessica stopped in her tracks, “But I’m tired already, Tiffany. Can’t we just go home?”

“Let’s go eat first, Jessi.” As if not hearing Jessica’s pleads, Tiffany laced her fingers throught Jessica’s and tugged the latter to keep walking.

“No.”

“Look, there’s a ddeokbokki stall!”

Jessica groaned and tiredly followed Tiffany to the food stall.

Ahjumma, give us two cups of ddeokbokki please!”

It wasn’t long after the lady handed Tiffany two cups of ddeokbokki, “Here you go, miss.”

Tiffany happily got hold of the ddeokbokki and paid for them. She handed out a cup to Jessica and started eating from her cup.

“Hot, hot, hot!” Tiffany had her tongue sticking out as she hastily fanned .

Jessica rolled her eyes and calmly walked back to the food stall and bought a bottle of water, “Drink this, you pabo.” She shoved the bottle into Tiffany’s free hand.

“Thanks.” Tiffany smiled a bit wider than usual and gladly took the bottle and drank from it.

“Eat carefully, will you? And walk faster. I want to go home.”

Tiffany did not say anything but walked even slower, letting Jessica walk past her. She had her eyebrows furrowed and her lips slightly tugged downwards.

She sighed heavily before speaking in a weak and vulnerable tone, “You don’t want to hang out with me anymore, Jessi?”

Sensing that the younger girl still has things to say, Jessica let her continue.

“I mean, Sunny once asked me if we ever get bored of doing everything together.”

“Well, do you?”

“Of course not.” Tiffany said a little too fast.

Not ever.

She will never get bored of Jessica’s company. Especially since it’s the only thing that she doesn’t want to share with anyone. She greedily keeps it like she’s the only one allowed to have it.

Sure the two of them have other friends beside each other, pretty close ones at that too. But Tiffany likes to think that their bond goes through the boundary of being just close friends. She often mentally smacks her head at the silly thought.

 “What about you, Jessi?”

“No.” Jessica whispered almost inaudibly and hid her face away from Tiffany’s sight.

Tiffany barely heard the soft whisper but the effect of it was as if the older girl replied with much enthusiasm. She knew Jessica was never the one to say her feelings so openly. So knowing just a fraction of what Jessica feels is more than enough for her.

“I knew it! Walk faster Jessi. I thought you want to go home?” Tiffany hook her arm through Jessica’s, grinning all the while.

---

“Jess, guess what?” Tiffany beamed the second she got a glimpse of Jessica.

“Thank God you’re here. I want to go home and sleep so bad.”

“You’re supposed to ask ‘what’, Jessi.”

“Okay. What.” Jessica said, uninterested.

“Our camping trip is this week!” Tiffany even added a fist pump to show her excitement.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, we’ll be leaving on Thursday morning and come back on Sunday.”

“Are Yoona and Sunny going to be with you?”

Tiffany nodded in reply. She then went on everything she needed to prepare and bring for the camping trip, to which Jessica listens. It may not seem like it but Jessica does listen to every word Tiffany says. Tiffany’s loud and obnoxious voice definitely didn’t sound like music to Jessica’s ears. But it has a certain ring to it that makes Jessica deaf to everything else but Tiffany’s voice.                                                

“You’ve got to help me pack.”

Jessica snorted, “You sound like you’ll going to stay there for weeks.”

“Still. Oh wait!” Tiffany suddenly gasped.

“What is it?”

“We won’t be able to be together for three days.” Tiffany widened her eyes.

“It’s not like it’ll be the first time we’ll not be together, Tiffany.”

“I know you’ll miss me though. It’s okay Jessi, it’s only for three days!” Tiffany bumped her shoulder against Jessica’s and widely grinned.

“Who said I’ll miss you?” Jessica asked incredulously, immediately wiping the grin off of Tiffany’s mouth and replaced with a frown that is not foreign to Jessica and she plans to not let Tiffany have her way.

“I did. You’d be really lonely without me.”

“I won’t even notice you’re not here, Tiff.”

Tiffany huffed but did not say anything. They continued to walk in silence until Tiffany spoke again.

“You really won’t miss me?”

“No. I’m glad I’ll be able to go home early after a while.” Jessica shrugged.

 “Fine! Then I won’t miss you too. And I don’t need you to help me pack.” Tiffany narrowed her eyes at the girl beside her and angrily marched away, leaving an amused Jessica.

---

Jessica stirred from her slumber and inwardly groaned. Her phone has been ringing for five minutes now and it’s starting to get on her nerves. She slowly stretched her hand and reached for the small device.

“What the hell do you want?” Jessica asked in monotone.

“Jessiiiiiii.”

Jessica’s ear perked up at the whiny voice that came from the end of the line. She glanced at the clock sitting at her night stand and noticed that it was only a few minutes past eight in the evening.

“You’re talking to me now?”

“Come over here.” Tiffany quietly said.

“What’s that?” Jessica actually heard the muffled voice but decided to tease the younger girl a little more.

“I said come here.”

“What? Why are you whispering?”

“Jessi!”

Jessica laughed at the frustrated tone, “I thought you don’t need my help?” Her smile never faltered as she heard the other girl tiredly sighed.

“Just come here right now.”

-

It has been about an hour of helping Tiffany pack that Jessica grew tired of watching the former stuff things in her camping bag. By helping means telling Tiffany the things she needs to pack, though there isn’t much sense as to why Jessica spends her time ‘helping’ since the younger girl just shrugs and put everything she see fit for camping.

“Seriously, one bug spray is enough.”

“You never know, Jessi. There are plenty of vicious little creatures there!” Tiffany shivers. Even the mere imagination of creeping insects scares her. And so she stuffed another bottle of a bug spray inside her bag.

“Whatever. Those bugs will crawl towards you anyways.”

“Don’t say that! Should I bring another bottle?”

“If it pleases your mind then yes.”

“Okay then, I’ll buy another one tomorrow.”

“I was being sarcastic.”

“Better be prepared.”

Jessica groaned and lazily pushed herself on her feet, “I’m going home.”

“What? Don’t go home yet!” Tiffany protested.

“You’re almost done and I’m sleepy.”

“Just sleep here then!”

Tiffany became ecstatic at the thought. The older girl however, remained unfazed.

“We have class tomorrow.”

“Your house is just across. Come on, Jessi.”

“Fine.” Jessica said, defeated. How can she say no when Tiffany is looking at her with her bottom lip jutted out and puppy eyes that are begging for her to say yes?

-

“Jessi?”

“What?”

“Are you sleeping yet?”

“What do you think?”

“No.”

“Wow Tiff, I didn’t know you’re smart.”

“Shut up.” Tiffany’s hand finds Jessica’s arm despite the darkness of the room, lightly punching it, “Go to sleep, or else it’ll be extra hard to wake you up tomorrow morning.”

“Stop talking then.” Jessica yawned.

“Let’s buy you extra alarm clock tomorrow.” Tiffany shifts her position and lay on her side, facing Jessica.

“What for?”

“For you to wake up easily when I’m in camp. I know you’ll just throw your alarm clock when it goes off.”

“True.” Jessica hardly remembers the time when she used her alarm clock. She was used to Tiffany walking in her room and waking her every weekday.

“So I’ll hide the extra alarm clock in your room so you won’t have any choice but to get up.” Tiffany giggled at her plan.

“You’re evil.”

“I am helping you and you say I’m evil.” Even though the older girl can’t see it, Tiffany is sure Jessica knows she is pouting. It was after she thought Jessica’s already sleeping when she heard the other girl softly whispered.

“Don’t go anywhere without anyone in the woods, alright? Don’t be so loud.”

Tiffany felt Jessica inched towards her. She suddenly felt a finger softly flick her forehead.

“And don’t do anything stupid.”

Tiffany’s heart soared at Jessica’s words. To Tiffany, those simple reminders means Jessica cares for her. This makes Tiffany goofily smile and snake her arms around Jessica’s waist, hugging the older girl tightly, “Okay, Jessi.”

“Get away from me.” Jessica tried to push Tiffany away but to no avail.

“No. Let’s sleep. ”

Jessica sighed and stopped pushing Tiffany away, unconsciously returning the hug as she drifts to sleep.

---

---

“I miss Jessi.”

“Say that one more time and I’ll kick you out of the tent later.” Sunny irritatingly said. It has only been a few hours since they arrived at their camping site and she had already lost count of the number of times Tiffany said the same words.

“But I really miss her, Sunny.” Tiffany pouted.

“You’re not even a couple yet you already act like you are.”

Tiffany’s feelings were long apparent to all of their friends. Her favoritism and the not so subtle jealousy she shows when someone tries to talk to Jessica gave it away.

“Sica unnie probably enjoys her quiet time right now.” Yoona giggled. In contrast with Sunny, Yoona relishes the frustrated and longing look on Tiffany’s face.

“Jessi misses me too, okay? I know it.”

“She’s sleeping in her class right now, that’s for sure.” Sunny snorted.

“You guys are so mean.”

---

Jessica slacked her pace as she noticed someone calling out her name. Her head turned in the opposite direction, facing the fast approaching car. She rolled her eyes and continued walking the second after she recognized the familiar owner of the vehicle.

“Hey Jess! You’re alone?” The car’s owner brusquely asked from the driver’s seat, leveling the speed of the vehicle to Jessica’s pace.

Jessica tiredly ran her eyes from left to right, then to Taecyeon. Getting the message, the latter brushed it off with a laugh.

“Where’s the loud girl you’re always with?”

Narrowing her eyes, Jessica shot an irritating look at the guy, “She has a name, and I don’t think where she is any of your business.”

“She gives me creeps anyways. I don’t know why you’re always with her. I mean, her loudness must’ve annoyed you.”

Jessica balled her fists but chose to not respond.

 “Want a ride?” Taecyeon confidently asked, as if he knew Jessica would automatically say yes.

“No. Bye.” Jessica quickened her pace but it did nothing for the car hurriedly caught up to her again.

“Come on, just this once. It’s not often I would see you walking alone since the loud girl sticks to you like glue—”

“If I say yes will you finally stop talking about my friend?” Jessica interrupted, sending her coldest glare into Taecyeon’s eyes.

“Sure.” The guy managed to utter despite the shiver he’s feeling with the way Jessica looks at him. Jessica hopped in, making sure she sticks near the window and furthest from Taecyeon.

---

Jessica let the opened book fall right on her face. She normally would enjoy a quiet and peaceful Sunday with her body sprawled on the couch and a book to occupy her time. But right now –and in the past few days– Jessica often finds herself bored in everything she does. She hates to admit but it was evident that the boredom she feels is related to the missing bubbly girl.

She glanced at her wristwatch, “It’s past noon already.” Pouting, Jessica stretched and searched her brain for a fun thing to do, but her mind would always form an image of the same girl. She gave up and flailed her arms up, “I’m bored.”

A sudden burst of the door startled Jessica and it caused her to jump on her feet. She calmed down though –and felt the lingering boredom vanish- as she saw the person dashing towards her direction.

“Tiff!”

“Why did you go out with Taecyeon?” Tiffany spat.

“Huh?”

 “You heard me, Jessica.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Tiffany.” Jessica furrowed her eyebrows at the sudden use of her name.

Tiffany scoffed, “I was only gone for a while and you’re already a flirt.”

Jessica’s jaw almost dropped and felt a rush of anger as the words left Tiffany’s mouth.

“Excuse me? I wasn’t flirting—”

“So it wasn’t you who Yuri saw with Taecyeon?”

“Well it’s not any of your business!” Jessica’s voice rang in the air. She doesn’t have the slightest idea what came up to Tiffany for her to be barging in and fuss about something so trivial.

Tiffany was caught off guard and fell silent.

“If that’s the only reason you came here then you can leave, Tiffany.” Jessica coldly said.

Still silent, Tiffany fiercely returned the glare that Jessica is now giving her. She held Jessica’s gaze for a couple of seconds before she hastily left, closing the front door with a loud thud for the second time.

Jessica let out a breath that she had been unconsciously holding. She just shouted at Tiffany and told her to leave, something that she never did except when they were little.

‘It wasn’t my fault, she shouted at me first. Plus, she called me a flirt!’ Jessica tried to convince herself but she can’t seem to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling in the pit of her stomach. She knew Tiffany was stubborn and would most likely jump into conclusions without thinking about the situation first. She should be the rational one between the two of them yet she failed to do so.

A groan escaped . She knew she had to make the first move this time. Grabbing the doorknob and twisting it open, Jessica stepped outside of their house, but she wasn’t able to take another step. There, right across from her, stood Tiffany who also just came out from their house, looking straight at her.

Jessica softly laughed and opened her arms a little, “Come here.”

Tiffany wasted no time and swiftly ran up to Jessica, encircling her arms to the latter’s neck in a tight embrace. Jessica returned the hug just as tightly.

“I’m sorry, Jessi. You’re not a flirt.”

“Of course I’m not, pabo. I’m sorry too.”

Tiffany slightly pulled apart, “You really didn’t go out with Taecyeon?”

“W-well…”

The younger girl pushed Jessica away from her, completely getting out of their embrace.

“I wasn’t finished! Taecyeon gave me a ride to the mall. That’s just it.” Jessica explained.

Tiffany doesn’t look convinced and so Jessica shot an exasperated look, “Do you really think I’d go out with him?”

Both of them know the answer would be far from a ‘yes’. They’ve had their share of random talks about the buff guy and how he is always full of himself and “God, did you see how big his ears are?”

“No. Neither will you set foot in his car.”

“He was getting on my nerves, and it was a free ride.” Jessica figured it would be best if she doesn’t mention the real reason.

“Stiil, you shouldn’t even talk to him in the first place.” Tiffany muttered. It didn’t settle well with her that Taecyeon had an interaction with Jessica. Not one bit. Even though it meant nothing for the latter, it didn’t make the green-eyed monster inside her less furious.

“I won’t do it again, okay?”

“You better not.”

“Why do you look so serious?” Jessica lightly chuckled, letting herself and Tiffany inside the house.

Tiffany’s serious expression was replaced with a pout and a whiny voice, “Just don’t go near him next time.”

“Yes ma’am.” Jessica assured, quite amused at the demand, “How’s the camping trip?”

Tiffany’s face immediately light up at the change of subject. She began talking about the camping trip in detail. Jessica smiled in relief, although likes it when Tiffany acts a little bit possessive, she’d rather have Tiffany smiling and be her loud self than have her scowling and sulking.

--

“Should I just confess to her, Sunny?” Tiffany dramatically asked. Ever since the incident at Jung’s residence, Tiffany has been extra wary of anyone that might ask Jessica out.   

“I don’t know why you only thought of that now. It’s not like you’re going to be rejected anyways.”

“That’s because I want Jessi to confess first.” Tiffany huffed. She didn’t want her daydreams and fantasies of being confessed to go down the drain.

“You do know that’s unlikely to happen, right?” Sunny pointed out. It doesn’t take a genius to notice that Jessica hold the same feeling that Tiffany has. But Jessica rarely initiates anything, not a conversation, much less a confession.

“That’s not true. Jessi just needs a little push.”

“You’ve been pushing her since God knows when.”

“But I want her to be the guy.”

“You’re both girls.”

“You know what I mean.”

“Look Fany-ah, it doesn’t really matter who confessed first. Isn’t it better to confess than getting pissed and paranoid every time you see someone approach Jessica?”

Sunny smirked when she saw Tiffany lost in her thoughts and probably contemplating what she just said. It was after a few minutes that Tiffany came back to her senses and faced Sunny with a determined look.

“You’re right Sunny-ah. It’s now or never!” Tiffany said, added with a fist pump.

“Yup, better hurry. Your prince is waiting. Literally.”

Tiffany’s eyes widened at the realization. She almost forgot that Jessica is waiting for her at their usual place.

“I have to go!” Tiffany shouted, already dashing away from Sunny.

 She was close to reaching their usual place when a body suddenly collided with hers. She mentally groaned as she crouched down to get her things that fell on the ground. However, the body that she bumped with beat her to it. The person, who turns out to be a guy handed her things, constantly apologizing for what happened.

“It’s okay. I was the one who wasn’t looking anyways.” Tiffany politely smiled and continued walking, now with a careful and slower pace.

-

“Who was that?” Jessica asked the approaching girl, she apparently saw what happened to Tiffany earlier. After brushing off her pants and standing up, the two of them proceeded to walk home.

“Who?”

“The guy who picked your things up.”

“Oh. I don’t know. I just bumped onto him. It was nice of him though.” Tiffany responded with a smile.

“Can’t you walk without bumping onto anyone?”

“What are you trying to say, Jessica?”

Jessica shrugged before answering, “You’re really clumsy?”

 “I’m not!” Tiffany retorted. Her face scrunched up from Jessica’s teasing.

The older girl narrowed her eyes and shot an ‘I don’t believe you’ look.

“Well, not really.” Tiffany unwillingly admitted, which earned a loud laugh from Jessica. She hardly slapped the latter’s arm.

“Aish I hate you, Jessi!”

“Aww but I love you, Tiff.” Jessica said, still laughing. It wasn’t long before she fell completely silent as the words she just said registered to her mind. Her eyes met with Tiffany’s, who’s mirroring the shock that was all over Jessica’s face.

Jessica decided to break the silence and let out a forced cough after standing frozen for a couple of seconds. “It’s getting dark. Come on.” She briskly walked away, leaving Tiffany and not letting her say anything.

Tiffany however, remained rooted on the ground. She kept hearing Jessica’s words as if on repeat. She said she loves me. It was then that Sunny’s words echoed in her mind.

“Now or never.” Tiffany thought aloud. The corners of her lips slowly lift up into a smile. She gleefully skipped her way towards Jessica and soon caught up with the older girl, who seemed to not notice her presence. Jessica was looking ahead with her brows knitted, looking like she’s in deep thought.

Tiffany nudged the older girl and spoke with a playful tone, “So, Jessi, about what you said—”

“I mean it.”

Tiffany was taken aback for the second time. She found herself unable to speak again, just looking straight at the pair of sincere eyes that are in front of her.  

“What I said earlier. I mean it.” Jessica held her gaze. She stared deeply, directly into Tiffany’s eyes as if telling her other things –many other things- rather than just the simple three words.

“Did you just confess to me?” Tiffany mindlessly asked.

“What? That’s it? Aish, come here.”

Jessica laced her fingers through Tiffany’s and hurriedly walked ahead, pulling the latter along with her. The two of them arrived at the house directly across from hers. She continued to pull Tiffany until they reached the garden.

Letting go of the younger girl’s hand, Jessica turned her heels to find a specific flower to pick. Her eyes lit up at the sight of full-bloomed pink roses. She carefully cut a lone rose from its stem and turned back to Tiffany, who’s now smiling like she just won the lottery, maybe even more than that.

“Isn’t this familiar, Jessi?”

“Yeah, but I want this to be a bit better than the last one.”

“You just want a better kiss.”

“Maybe.” Jessica held the pink rose in between the two of them and poured her heart out in her words, “Tiffany Hwang, be my girlfriend.”

Jessica immediately closed her eyes, waiting for Tiffany’s response. Her lips broke into a wide grin when a hand was placed at the back of her neck, followed by the soft and warm touch she had been expecting against her lips. It was definitely a better kiss.

----

----

Jessica was about to enter the combination for her locker when a sudden force spun her around. She hissed at the pain on her back when it collided with the locker’s door handle.

Just before she could react, the intruder pressed a hard kiss on her lips. Despite knowing who the intruder is, Jessica still sharply pulled away.

“Yah!”

“Hey Jessi.”

“What the hell was that?”

“What? I just gave you a kiss.” Tiffany playfully grinned despite the glare she was receiving from the older girl.

“Was shoving my body against the lockers necessary?”

“You’re no fun. Couples do this in movies. I just want to try it out.” Tiffany scowled. The response Jessica showed was completely different from what she had expected. She was hoping for Jessica to at least respond to her kiss rather than pulling away.

She was lost into thinking about the failed plan when Jessica grabbed her by the collar and practically dragged her to a corner beside the furthest locker.

“This is how it should be done, pabo.”

Jessica pushed Tiffany on her back and gently kissed the younger girl.

Tiffany can’t help but laugh in between kisses, her plan was not a failure after all.

--

“Done!” Jessica exclaimed. She’s finally finished doing her assignments and she can’t wait to lie down and sleep.

“Jessi.”

Jessica turned her head to find Tiffany pouting. The younger girl sits crossed-legged on top of Jessica’s bed, a couple of books and papers messily spread in front of her.

“What?”

Tiffany jutted her lower lip even more, pointing to her opened books.

“What about it?”

“Finish it.” Tiffany said in a demanding tone.

“No, Tiffany. You finish your own assignments.” Jessica scoffed.

“Jessi.”

“Tiff, I really want to sleep now.”

“I promise I’ll do them next time.”

“That’s what you said the other day!” And the day before that, and the day before – Jessica lost count on how many times Tiffany actually said the same excuse.

“Please Jessi? I know you can answer them easily. I’ll stay awake and wait for you to finish.” Tiffany faked a sniff and showed her infamous puppy eyes. Jessica grimaced at the sight. She definitely doesn’t find it adorable, just plain scary, like some black magic that got her to agree to everything Tiffany says, or ask.

“Do you know how much I hate you?” Jessica leaned forward to get the books on the bed but was taken aback when Tiffany suddenly grabbed one of her wrist and pulled her into a short kiss.

“I love you too, Jessi.” There goes the usual triumphant eye smile.

“Shut up.” Jessica rolled her eyes and leaned back a little, pecking Tiffany’s lips before facing her table and started working on Tiffany’s assignments.  

-

Jessica yawned as she dropped the ball point pen from her hand. She finally managed to finish her girlfriend’s assignments after almost an hour.

With her eyes shutting down anytime soon, she neatly piled every books and notes on her table. She stood up and stretched, shaking her head at the sight of the sleeping Tiffany on her bed. The younger girl had fallen asleep not more than ten minutes after Jessica agreed to answer her assignments. So much for staying awake.

Jessica carefully climbed up on the bed and tucked herself in, draping the blanket over her and Tiffany’s shoulders. Tiffany unconsciously snuggled closer to her, loosely resting her arm around Jessica’s waist. Jessica can’t help but cup the side of Tiffany’s exposed cheek, smiling as her thumb traced her girlfriend’s features.

She thinks that it’s funny and comforting how everything and nothing changed when they became a couple.

The two of them still remains the same. They still do everything together.

Only now she can freely kiss the younger girl as much as she wants.

Only now they can cuddle as close as they can.

Only now she can proudly tell everyone that Tiffany belongs only to her.

Only now those three words they have been longing to hear and say can finally escape their lips.

---

 

a/n: Hey guys~ I finally got to write a shot after so long and it’s not much either OTL but anyways I hope you guys like it somehow hehehe. Hi to all new subscribers~ /hugs each one of you/

tubbysica~ was it okay dongsaeng? I can’t even think of a good title lol I tried OTL

AND about Taeyeon dating, I just hope she’s happy. I think I can settle with that (though I actually cried especially when I read her comment on her IG hahaha)

Thank you for reading~  Have a nice day everyone!