Chapter 7

Battle of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hey!” So Min called Dong Han who was at the rooftop looking down at the whole school.

“Hi. Why are you here?” Dong Han asked obviously surprised for her sudden appearance.

“For you,” she joyfully replied.

Dong Han unconsciously smiled when he heard her answer. “How did you know I was here?” he asked while trying to hide the happiness he felt.

“Aish! You seriously have to take supplements for memory loss now!” So Min shouted. “You brought me here when we were in first year. You said this is your favorite hangout when you want to be alone,” she added as she headed her way towards him.

“Oh yeah. I remember,” he said trying to reminisce the memories. He looked at So Min who was smiling beside him. “I brought you here because I was planning to confess my feelings for you.”

“Which you actually did,” So Min replied. “So, what have you been doing all this time?”

He looked at her for a minute and then he looked at the sky that was shining through his lovely face.

“I’ve done it already,” he told her.

“All of them?”

“Yes, my dear. Every single soul.”

“That’s good to hear. No wonder it took you three months,” she giddily said. She glanced at him silently trying to study every aspect of his face. A small smile appeared on her face. “If you were like this since first year, we would probably be in a ‘more-than-friends’ relationship right now.” She then looked at him again wondering of what his reaction would be.

Dong Han was astonished by her statement. He couldn’t say anything. “Re… really? You… you… you mean it?” he asked completely lost with words.

“Of course, I do. I know deep inside you hides a kindhearted person, Dong Han. That’s why I’ve been nice to you all this time. To see when you would finally realize your good side. You were trying to blend with the bad boy image that the people have been giving you, that’s why you’re like that. I’m glad you finally grew up,” she said to him.

Dong Han could feel his heart beat fast. The feeling was unexplainable and he just wanted to jump out of joy. But they were on the rooftop. What if he fell all the way down to the ground?

‘Aish! Forget it. Just be happy and enjoy the moment.’ He said on his mind.

“And thank you for helping me a lot,” he finally answered her.

“Anytime.” She looked away from him and sighed. “How good can it be if you’re always like this,” she said smiling.

“Does this mean I still have a chance?” Dong Han asked awkwardly, afraid of what the answer might be.

She shrugged. “Maybe. Maybe not. It’s up to you.” She then looked at his face again. “And mind you, you never lost your chance,” she continued.

Dong Han could feel a big smile appeared on his lips. “You’re really nice, So Min. I can’t believe someone like you still exists on this planet of ours,” he jokingly said.

“Well, you have to believe it since you said you love me. You can’t possibly be in love with an alien, right?”

“I do love you. And I’ll always will.” An evil grin app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter