Chapter 17

Battle of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

~~~THIS IS DEDICATED TO JINSTRICKENPIG (again).. to somewhat relieve your stress.. LOVE YOU, MAMSI!~~~

~enjoy reading~

 

********************************************************************

 

 

 

It has been more than one month and So Min still hasn’t told her mother about the kissing incident. She still wasn’t ready to handle the reaction she would get from her mom.

She and Hyun Joong had a lot of heart to heart talk after they’ve talked that way on that night. Not heart to heart as in confession session, but heart to heart as in talking comfortably in each other’s company.

So Min has been asking Hyun Joong about how his relationship with his dad was going, while Hyun Joong often asks her if she already figured “it” out. You all know what ‘it’ refers to.

Luckily for them, Eun Mi wasn’t able to transfer to their school as the school policy states that transferees are only allowed at the beginning of the school year, not in the middle of it. She went back to their province and continued her high school there, but she will come back after graduation to study in college. No one knows what she’s really up to.

 

 

******************************************************************************

 

 

So Min has been trying her best to avoid Dong Han. She still doesn’t know how to face him.

While So Min and Dong Han were on their hide-and-seek mode, Hyun Joong and Dong Han were having their own thing. Let me clear it, they’re not gays. It’s just that their relationship was growing from what seemed to be mortal enemies into now shaping as great buddies.

Whenever So Min and Hyun Joong are talking somewhere and Dong Han would suddenly show up, So Min would leave, having the two men in each other’s company.

At first, the feeling was awkward, but eventually, they became fund of each other. They can now talk about anything under the sun. Hyun Joong found it comfortable to be with him although a spot in his heart still knows that Dong Han was his greatest rival.

 

 

******************************************************************************

 

 

“How is she doing?” Dong Han asked Hyun Joong as they were killing their time on the rooftop.

“Still not in the mood to talk to you,” Hyun Joong answered.

Dong Han sighed. “Yeah. I really did messed up.”

Hyun Joong looked at his disgusted expression. He was wondering of how he must be feeling for that.

“I think I still have to give her some time,” Dong Han spoke again.

“I’ll try to talk to her about it,” Hyun Joong replied.

“No, buddy, you don’t have to. I appreciate it, but I don’t want her to avoid you too. I can see a very good bonding between the two of you. I can’t be the one to ruin it all,” Dong Han said sincerely.

Dong Han knew he was hurting himself. He might be in Class C, but he wasn’t an idiot. He knew that So Min has feelings for Kim Hyun Joong. But the girl was still puzzled for everything. Sometimes, he wants to curse Kim Hyun Joong for being such an idiot, not realizing that So Min likes him. He knew that sooner or later those two will finally be together. But they’re both his friends, not to mention, he’s in love with So Min. Thinking about that night, he regrets that he did kiss her. But something inside him knows that he liked the feeling.

 

 

******************************************************************

 

 

It’s almost Christmas. The school was in a fuss in preparation of their Christmas party. There were presentations here and there that’s why classes were barely handled. The teachers just let the students have their rehearsal.

Unfortunately for So Min, she couldn’t be a part of any presentations because of endless trainings for several contests that she has to attend. She usually goes home late due to this. Good thing, Hyun Joong was always there to wait until the training ends. Then he will walk her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter