Chapter 4

Battle of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So what now, Mr. Tough guy? You still haven’t learned your lesson yet?” So Min heard Dong Han talking to someone. She slowly walked to the gym’s entrance. She leaned on the door to hear more of their conversation.

“Just leave me alone! I didn’t do anything wrong to you!” a guy said on top of his lungs. So Min felt uneasy. She definitely knew that voice. But she wasn’t sure who it was.

“We know that. But your face really annoys us,” Dong Han answered him.

“What the hell?! You’re like the most feared group in this school!” the guy shouted again.

So Min gasped upon hearing the guy’s voice again. It was him. She’s sure about it. Even though she heard him speak just a little, she easily recognized his voice.

“And then what?! Don’t tell me you’re one of those scared cats. You didn’t even bother talking back to us!” Dong Han yelled, more annoyed this time.

“I consider my time as precious as a diamond and I don’t want to waste it by doing useless things,” the guy replied sarcastically and grabbed his bag preparing to walk out of the gym.

“Oh no, don’t you turn your back on me. I’m not done talking to you yet! Hold that brat and bring him back to me!” So Min heard Dong Han ordered his men. She now had the idea of what was really happening inside. She then opened the entrance door. She was shocked with what she saw. Two guys were holding the guy’s arms in front of Dong Han. He was trying to escape from them with all his might. But the men were just too strong for him.

So Min was right. It was him. It was the transferee student. The cold guy who did not seem to care about his surroundings. It was her seatmate who never spoke even a single word to her. It was none other than Kim Hyun Joong.

So Min was still in shock for what she was seeing. Dong Han was about to hit him on his face and she would not dare to see how it would happen. That’s why she yelled at them before Dong Han’s fist landed on Hyun Joong’s face.

“No! Stop! Stop it, please! Dong Han! Don’t do it!”

Dong Han did not continue his punch and turned around to see whose voice it was. With a smile on his face, he said, “Oh hey, sweetheart! You missed me already? Perfect time for such a wonderful show. Come here and take a look at how we’ll crush your brave seatmate here.”

So Min could not believe her own ears. He was doing something bad and yet he was proud of it? She just couldn’t take it.

“What right do you have to do this to him? I’ve been treating you nicely even though you’re like this. But this is just too much. I couldn’t believe you would have interest on someone as naive as him!” So Min said while walking towards their direction.

“Well, you know, sweetheart, we choose whoever we want to. No standards. No limits,” he replied while shaking his head.

“Then why don’t you just do it to me,” she dared him.

“What?!” Dong Han was somewhat taken aback by what she just said.

“Are you insane? Why on earth would I do that to you? Honey, you know how much I love you. I’ve been telling you this since we were in first year. I wouldn’t do such t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter