Luhan || Wedding Dress

Music & Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Listen to it first Wedding Dress

_____________________________________________

 

Together with the suit I’m wearing is a million dollar smile that shows how happy I am today as I walk towards the wedding hall where the ceremony will be held. I see a lot of people, relatives, friends and even kids who are busy running around while their mommies and daddies trying to catch up with them.

“The wedding will begin in less than five minutes!” The wedding coordinator announced as I go in line with my best friend.

“Nervous?” He asked as he looks at me with a smile on the face.

“Who wouldn’t be?” I simply replied as I smiled back.

 

The entourage starts and all I feel right now is mix emotion. This is not just a simple wedding; it is a wedding that will be remained not just in my mind but in my heart. The moment a person says I do, everything will change. Am I really ready for this reality?

 

Sophomore year in Seoul University, I met a petite girl from the Education Department. It was in the library while I was busy sleeping when she tap me.

“What?!” I annoyingly shout that create a sound to the whole floor.

“Sorry, but you were just too loud announcing to the whole floor about your underwear issue while sleeping.” She bluntly said to me as she continues what she is doing.

“Oh.” I immediately feel shame on my part because I didn’t expect that coming along. “I’m sorry to disturb you.” I whispered to her as she was just situated in my front.

“Don’t worry. I’m not really bothered.” She said, holding an earphone on her right ear. She just smiled at me and continues writing.

I, on the other hand, just turned red from the humiliation that I go through. I look at her, she looks at me. And in that instant, we click.

 

I haven’t seen the bride to be since two days ago and I’m anxious to see her. What does she looks right now? Is she pretty? Is she beautiful, stunning and amazing? What the heck am I asking to myself? Of course she is! She always been and always will.

“Excuse me Mr. Lu but it’s your turn already.” Ms. Choi, the wedding coordinator, told me and wink at me. “Your sweats are dropping, very nervous I see.” I smiled at her as I start to walk down the aisle.

 

Nothing can stop our fun and dates, even the busy streets on Hongdae. Hands intertwined, we happily walk together as she takes pictures of the view, me and us. It’s surely one of the dates that I will never forget.

“Lu Han,” she called my name and I immediately lay my eyes on her.

“What is it?” I asked as I look at her. *click*

She put her camera down and stares at me. “I’m so happy that I met you…”, she said and hugs me, “promise that you will never leave me through ups and downs?”

“What are you saying? I promise.” I said as I hug her back.

“Even if you meet other girls along the way?” She asked.

“Even if I meet other girls along the way, you will be my other priority aside from my mother.” I answered as we stay on the same spot, hugging each other. She takes my right hand and there made a pinky promise. Sounds too childish, but that’s a promise I will keep for the rest of my life.

 

 

“Lu Han, do you think that you and I can end up like them?” She asked as we were watching a chick flick in the TV. It was a weekend, no school and it was raining hard outside. I was at the dorm with my other roommates, chilling around when she came in carrying bags of chips and a chick flick DVD.

“Maybe, maybe not. There’s a lot of possibilities.” I answered as my eyes were glued on the tv screen.

“But what if we were, what if one of us is in love? Do you have guts to tell me?” She asked.

“Can you?” I return the question to her and look at her.

“I can’t say. Maybe, maybe not.” She smiled as return her eyes to the TV screens.

 “What if I really do mean it?”

 

As I started walking around the aisle, I look around the people inside the hall. Everyone was smiling and I can’t help but smile back despite of the tension that is occurring in my body. I take off my eyes from them and face the altar. As I take my last step in front, I went to the side. I take a deep breath first before looking at the aisle where I was minutes ago.

As soon as the ring and coin bearers move out from the aisle, the cute flower girls followed. There I saw the girl that I patiently waited for the rest of my life. As she walks towards the aisle, she was smiling from ear to ear and I can’t help to do the same. Anxiousness and nervousness were driven off from the system as she comes closer and closer to me.

 

It was a mid-afternoon of April, we were walking in the premise of Namsan tower as we watched the cherry blossom trees blooming on the side.

“Babe, there is something I wanted to tell you.” I said as we take a sit on a vacant bench nearby.

“Really? I have something to tell you too!” She said excitedly as she looks at me.

“You first.” I told her but she shook her head.

“No. You go fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter