Chanyeol || True

Music & Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afraid adj.feeling fear or anxiety; frightened.

Baekhee was afraid of being in love.She doesnt like the thought of having someone take over your life because you want them to.Shes afraid that the love she has might cost the happiness of others.Shes young and she thinks she just might break if she falls in love because afterall,everything that falls,break.

Brave adj. ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage.

Chanyeol never backs down on anything.He faces things head on,with a smile on his face.His bravery is borderline stupid at times but thats what makes him charming.He believes that everyone deserves to be happy,and to be happy,one should be brave.

When would happen if these two opposing sides collide?

--

"The sunlight is shining bright in the deckkk~"Chanyeol sings as he strums absentmindedly.He was alone on the rooftop of their school,a can of Cali on the floor and and his guitar in his arms."The bright white sun is on my eyes,I feel the heat oh the nice heat"he strums again and this time he laughs at himself."Im on the ledge,with my buddy Cali and my guitar yo,thats why they call me Chanyeolo hey hey"he raps and then the rooftop door flies open.

"PARK CHANYEOL"she shouts.

"Youre voice is ruining the mood BaekHee"he says as he stands up,taking a final swig of his Cali and watching it plummet to the ground as he throws it.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you still have to attend classes?I cant always use SC passes to save your "she groans and whacks his head.

"Chill Im just on the roof,Im not doing drugs.."Chanyeol hugs her neck.

"Come on,lets go to class"Chanyeol smiles and BaekHee punches his gut to rid the smile of his face.

"My feisty little one"Chanyeol ruffles her hair and she groans and he runs,racing her down the stairs.

"Hey Baek"he says,panting he was on the bottom of the stairs,looking at her.She breathes and says a sharp "what"

"Thanks again"he says and walks off to the senior's class.Baekhee slaps her face to rid of the pink dusting her cheeks as she walks to the SC room.

--

"BaekHee,did you give Chanyeol a pass again?"the student council president asks as she goes back to her seat.

"I most certainly did not"she denies although yes she did,she gives all her passes to Chanyeol so he can cut classes and spend time on the rooftop.

"You did it again,didnt you?The teachers might find out!"he states

"Fine I did..I know that..but Chanyeol Oppa is smart hell know what to do and never get caught!Plus I just want to help him"she says.

"Fine..fine"he sighs and takes out the files for the meeting."You know BaekHee,if I didnt know you and Chanyeol were half brothers,Id think you like him"the president chuckles and BaekHee's expression turns upside down and she forced to fake a smile.

"Were not half brothers...well technically not yet"she says and sighs.

In 2 months they would be though.Chanyeol and BaekHee's parents were dating.Chanyeol's mother was loving and caring,just like how BaekHee imagined a mother would be.BaekHee's father was strong and reliable,anything Chanyeol could ask for in a father.It was a perfect image of a family only if BaekHee and Chanyeol didnt have feelings for each other.They have been keeping it from everyone,even from themselves because at this point,what good could it do to to them really?

--

"Little sis,where are you?"

BaekHee could hear Chanyeol's voice down the corridor and she just cries harder.She balls her fists as she screams in frustration.

Shes tired.

Tired from all the running away shes been doing,from all the hiding and pretending.She hates how normal it is for Chanyeol to call her "Lil Sis"and she hates more how she needs to get used to it because in 2 months,she wouldnt be anything more than that to Chanyeol.

"Hey"a voice from the other side of the door says,she recognizes it as Chanyeol's.

"I brought you something"he says and a can of diet soda is rolled on the small crack by the door.

"Thanks"she says and leans her head on the door as she sips on her soda.

"Are you ok?"Chanyeol asks and he just hears sobs and takes it a response."Im sorry I couldnt do anything"he says and bang of his head as he leans against the door resonates throughout the empty staircase.

"I couldnt do anything either"she says as her fists curls again.

They spend a few more minutes in comfortable silence.

Chanyeol stands up and picks his bag up."Come on,we need to go home"he says and knocks on the door.BaekHee appears normal again,as she opens the door her eyes and cheeks werent swollen anymore.Chanyeol smiles as he takes her hand and they run down the stairs and five blocks awa to the bus stop.They smile breathlessly once they board the bus.

--

When they reach BaekHee's house,her father's car was pulling away their garage.

"Appa"Baekhee calls.His father rolls down his window and waves to her and Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol,your mom said that you should stay over the house tonight,keep BaekHee some company.Were off to settle some urgent matters for the wedding"He says.Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"What?Why didnt you tell me yesterday?"Baekhee was the first to react.

"Sorry sweetie,my bad now go on...spend the night like good siblings all right?Well be back tommorow morning."her father smiles and drives away to Chanyeol's house to fetch his mom.

""he groans and BaekHee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter