Suho || Heaven Knows

Music & Lyrics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrNSbGxcCMg

 

 

When was it? When was the last time I get to see your face every time I wake up? When was the last time I get to kiss your lips whenever you pout as you complain about silly little things? When was the last time I get to hold your hand whenever we go outside for a date? Do you mean those things you said before? You told me that you love me, that you’re so lucky to have someone like me.

 

But why did we break up? Do you really mean those words you said? If it is, why did you leave me then?

 

 

 

“Junmyeon hyung, wake up. You’re going to be late for your appointment!” I could hear my brother banging through my door, waking me up from my sleep. I sighed, running a hand through my hair and got up from the bed.

“I’m up Kim Jongin, stop banging my door!” I yelled back, stepping into the bathroom to wash up and get ready for my day.

 

I reached out for my toothbrush but not without accidentally knocking off something on the process. I paused as I was about to reach that thing out when I saw what it was…it was the toothbrush she uses whenever she stays over here in my place. Well, used to.

Picking it up this time, I almost jumped off and hit my head on the sink when my brother suddenly rushes inside the room and went to my bathroom.

 

“Yah! Hyung, it’s already 7:10, your appointment is on 8:30 and it takes almost an hour to drive your way there. You haven’t even eaten your breakfast yet—“ I turned around, making Jongin pause from his nagging act when his eyes landed on the toothbrush I’m holding. He sighed and crossed his arms in disbelief.

“Don’t tell me you’re still keeping her things? Junmyeon hyung, it’s been already weeks. Noona’s not coming back” he took a sigh once more and shook his head before leaving me alone once again.

 

 

What are you saying? She’ll come back. I know for sure, she will.

 

 

“Hey gramps wassup!” Chanyeol beams when we cross ways in the grocery. I gave him a nod, making his eyebrows furrow in confusion when he realizes the big frown on my face.

“Yo. What’s with the long face? You’ll look older than before” he tried to joke. Really Park Chanyeol, I’m laughing.

“Hey, tell me what’s wrong chingu-yah” I didn’t gave him an answer; instead, I showed him a list of things that I needed to buy. He looked at me again in confusion and I sighed,

“She used to be the one to help me with this kind of things. It’s so confusing I don’t know how much I should get or what else should I buy”

Chanyeol face-palmed and ran his hand through his face.

“Hyung, when will you stop comparing your everyday life with her in the past? It’s always been her, her, her. Aren’t you getting tired of it? You’ve depended yourself so much on her that it’s hard for you to stand on your own and move on”


Not again.


“What are you trying to say? I just mentioned her since she was always the one doing this for me; it’s not that I’m comparing my present and past. And besides, old habits die ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter