Angel's One ty Night Pt.4

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 2004

Gangnam High

There were only two days remaining until prom night,Minah stood at the school's library window,watching some students walking across the ground.As her eyes went to the cherry blossom tree,a tall handsome young man emerged running from the soccer field and settled next to a pretty young lady she knew very well.

Her hands clenched in fists as the two teenagers smiled at each other.A deep cut of jealously made her young heart bleeding.She turned away from the painful scene to start her plan of kicking the devil out of the picture.

 

"What are you reading?"Minho asked after he slumped down beside Sulli on the grass.

The young lady gave her a sideway glance before returning her attention to the book

"The Little Prince"she said shyly while pulling Antoine de-Saint Exupery masterpiece above to hide her colored ripe tomato face.

He smiled widely,showing straight white teeth "My favorite book of all time"he shared "The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched,they are felt with the heart"he added,quoting from the book.

She looked at him and was drawn to the charm he was emitting to her.Somehow,she didnt like the way her heart felt at this moment,like it was beating too fast,like it was actually might burst out of her.

She returned her eyes back to the book and schooled her face to cold empty Choi Sulli signature look,trying her best to show him she was not affected at all with his magnificent charm the girls in the campus found too hard to resist.

He just shrugged still smiling like there was no tomorrow while getting his MP3 player on his pocket.Leaning his back against the tree,Minho put the earphones and closed his eyes as he listened to Na Yoon Kwon and IU's voices singing "It's First Love"

Sulli looked at him again with curiosity,she wondered what song he was listening to.Minho cracked on eye open and grin as he caught her staring at him.

Blushing,she dipped her head "I wasnt looking"she denied

Smiling,the young handsome man placed the right earphone to her left ear and she was stunned for a minute.

"I'm inlove with this song"Minho said as he shut his eyes again,savoring the magical moment he was sharing with his dream girl.

how is it that we,how is it now...

how is it that the two of us ended up here...

time passes by like the starts inside many people...

inside my heart (my heart)...

filling my eyes (filling)...

is all of you (you)...

it seems that without any sounds...

even our cold fingertips become warmer...

let us not be afraid...

it's an exciting first love like honey...

carefully,day by day again...

i will always love you...

She felt a wonderful warm fuzzies in her tummy,the strange feeling was enough for Sulli to consider this day as beautiful.As she pressed her back on the tree like him,she noticed the brilliant blue sky decorated with two heart shape cottony clouds.Slowly,the clouds fused into one heart and made her smile---a rare true smile Minho had a chance to see.

For Choi Minho seeing the real side of Sulli was far beyond any dream

 

 July 2014

He smiled,slipped the ring on her finger,got up,moved his hands to her face and pulled her up gently so their lips met in the most mind blowing soul shattering kiss the devil in black had ever experienced in her entire life.

As his kissed deepened,Sulli imagined herself and Minho living happily in "Little Prince"s asteroid known as B-612.

"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched,they are felt with the heart"she remembered him sharing to her the famous qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter