Angel and Devil's Morning Battle

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-It will be again"he told her nervously as her face started moving closer.He felt his strength gradually draining out of his body and his flappy bird getting giddy giddy excited.

" is an act of agression and violence.Last night,we experienced neither of those emotions.Ours is love-making baby"her lips just a breath away from his.

"B-but you dont love me...you..."

She put her finger over his mouth"Of course I do"she told him softly"I fell in love with you the moment I set eyes on you"

The world stopped him,hit him hard.Did she just confessed to him?Like for real?

Sulli touched her lips to his"I love you Choi Minho,then and now"she murmured

Millions of emotion swirled through him,all of them wonderful.It was as if the world seemed brighter and he was flying to sky.

"What an awesome,phenomenal incredible first night"he thought as he kissed her back,letting his heart to overtake his Macau Tower pride

 

"Ya!wake up!"

Groaning,Minho put the hot pink hello kitty pillow against his ear,ignoring whoever homo sapien trying to wake him up.

The person started nudging his shoulder"Wake up!wake up!wake up!!!!"he recognized the voice of his vile lovely wife from hell---Choi Sulli

Minho felt a quick flare of irritation"Damn this beautiful woman for waking me up in the middle of a wonderful dream!I was about to confess my feelings for her and seal the night with unspoken promise of love that will last forever but she ruined the magical moment now!"

"Go away!"he tossed the pillow to her with eyes still closed and she was hit in the face.

Sulli's anger zoomed to the highest level as her stubborn husband rolled over onto his side and proceeded to sleep on her red velvet tuffed sofa.Last night,the devil reigned supreme again and successfully kicked the poor angel out of the room,spending the cold summer night in the living room.

"You wanna play tough huh"she kicked his y .

He flipped on his back"WTF?!why did you kicked me?!"he yelled with eyes shooting deadly atomic bomb to his sadistic dazzling wife.He was on the verge of throwing to her the biggest planet in the solar system 

She looked at him,her brows knitting slightly as if she was wondering why he was giving her such incredible hulk reaction over her violent action.

"It's almost ten"

"So?does waking up late gave you the right to kick me like an animal?"the y king of seventh heaven said mockingly then noticed she was fully dressed in black----black boho chic hat, black smokey sunglasses that occupied half of her face,high neckline black mini dress and black stiletto pumps.

"Is this little witch color blind or what?why she always wear red and black?" he wondered,scratching his head unknowingly

"What's with the total black outfit?are you going to a funeral today?"

"Yes.Your funeral"she answered coolly

Minho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter