Angel's One ty Night Pt. 2

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2004

Little Angels Orphanage, Gangnam Seoul

It was supper time when Minho arrived at the orphanage with Sooyoung,the perfect time to distribute the cookies his sister had baked for the orphans.The kids welcomed them warmly especially Minho since he regularly spent time with them during weekends.

"Minho oppa!"said eight year old Haru

Minho dropped down on one knee and hugged the little girl."How are you cutie pie?"

Haru smiled,showing two missing front teeth "A pretty girl came here yesterday and gave us toys,books and new clothes"she told him.

He blinked wildly" Pretty girl?"

Haru nodded then looked up at sister Fatima next to her."Right sister?"

"Yes"sister Fatima agreed then looked at him"A girl with long black hair same age as yours came here and donated boxes of toys,books and clothes for the kids.She just stayed for a couple of minutes then left when I asked her name"

He blinked wildly again "Pretty girl with long black hair same age as mine"one particular girl started filling his mind.

"Could it be...Choi Sulli?"he immediately shook off his wild guess as logic told him otherwise.Sulli was a snobbish little brat from hell.Description of kindness didnt suit her personality very well,he thought logically. 

"She also gave me this"Haru showed off a handmade bracelet with emerald gemstones "She told me to keep this because only two people in the world owned this precious bracelet,she have the other one with sapphire gemstones "she revealed happily.

Minho stared at the bracelet then touched one heart shape stone"It's beautiful"he praised while wondering about Miss Kind-Hearted Girl's identity.

Gangnam High

"Minho wait!"

He steeled himself and looked over to Minah.

"For you"Minah said softly as she gave him a box of belgian chocolates. 

"Thanks.What's the occasion?"he asked after accepting the box of imported chocolates.

She shrugged"I just want to give you something"

He nodded slightly."T-Thanks again"he repeated,wincing a bit at Minah's obvious display of interest to him.

Minah bit her bottom lip and demurely flipped her long black hair behind."I went to Little Angel's Orphanage last saturday"she was aware of Minho's charity works and advocacies to help the less fortunate

"Y-you went there?!"his voice sounded surprise and fascinated.

"Yes"

He stepped closer and grabbed her hand"You're the kind hearted pretty girl the kids and nuns were talking about"he assumed

She blinked twiced."T-they were talking about me?!"

"Yes Minah,they were gushing about you when I visited them last night.Do you remember Haru?the little girl you've given the handmade bracelet?she talked nothing but you while I was there"

A hesitant smile flashed in her lips "Haru....y-yeah,I remember her"she said,turning her head elsewhere to avoid meeting his eyes.

Minho squeezed her clammy palm"Thanks Minah.That was really touching.I never thought we have similar purpose of bringing kindness to others"he said sincerely.

 Feeling like floating in heaven with his sweet gesture toward her,Minah launched herself in his arms"You are very very very much welcome Minho!"she beamed,closing her eyes while savoring the moment.

Though stunned with his classmate's bold action,Minho managed to smile and patted her back gently.

A pair of female branded well polished black shoes started walking away after witnessing the depressing scene.

"And I almost believe you when you said you care for me"she thought bitterly.

She leaned up against the wall and tilted her chin up to stop her tears from falling down

"Don't you dare cry Choi Sulli.Don't you dare cry!"she made a fists as she felt the tightening of her chest from controlling her emotions.

July 2014

Seoul Daily Inquirer Annual Part,Shilla Hotel

Choi Daniel looked incredulous as his eyeballs kept bouncing between his daughter Sulli and his employee Minho

"He's your boyfriend.This man is your boyfriend?"he said,trying to confirm the shocking news by saying it over and over.

Sulli rolled her eyes"Dad,do I have to stress the obvious?Yes.He's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend"she turned to Minho,hoping to help her from Choi Daniel's CIA copy cat interrogation."Right baby?"she jabbed his ribs with her elbow to snap him back to present.

All Minho did was shrugged,still unable to speak due to shock.

"Is it true Mr Choi?"Daniel said,his squinted eyes searching for the truth.

He blanched,looked away,played with his hands"S-sir...we....Sulli and I are...."his mind raced,looked for a response.Miraculously,a big huge ballooning lie appeared.

"We...we are just two people who werent suppose to fall in love but we..we did"he stopped,sighed,spent with false confession."We a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter