Angel's One ty Night Pt 3

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

February 2004

Gangnam High

"Sulli!"

Sulli's foot stopped, and Minho thought his heart jumped out of his chest when their eyes met.The world seemed to freeze it's gravitational force as neither one of them speak up for several seconds.

He cleared his throat first and took the initiative"You left your book on the library"he said as he handed to her the chemistry book.

Sulli glanced down at the book then looked up to him,her expression didnt give in any kind of emotion.Her hand snatched the book from him and turned around without expressing any sign of appreciation to his kindness.

"Sulli,do...do you wanna go to prom with me?"the tall seventeen year old boy asked shyly with head dropped down.He was secretly praying she would say "yes" to him.

"Please say yes"he prayed.

A lush of happy emotions so new to her rushed from heart to her veins.Every part of her became alive for the first time.She didnt expect anyone would ask her to be his prom date.

The cutesy devil opened ,closed it,then worked her long fingers through the silky strands.

Feeling her cheeks redden from unexplainable phenomenom,she said "Yes" to him.

He stepped in to thank her but she started running away with her hands over her face.

Minah,who was hiding next to the student's locker heard and witnessed everything.Shocked to the core,her heart shattered into million pieces.She couldnt believe Minho had asked the bratty from hell to be his prom date and not her. 

"Choi Minho as your prom date?As if I would allow it to happen"

Minah knew Sulli was a forced to be reckoned with and a forced to be dealt with but she wasnt afraid.She was confident of her capabilities that she could beat the evil girl by hitting Minho's weakness---his soft kind heart.She had found his weakness when she claimed herself as the kind-hearted girl who donated boxes of toys,books, and clothes to the orphanage and when she told him she was the one who paid the hospital bills of Mrs Kwon,the sixty year old janistress of Gangnam High Minho was secretly helping.But behind those lies screamed the truth at the back of her mind----the real hero to all those humanitarianism was none other the devil herself---Choi Sulli.

 

  Devil's Crib

July 2014

"Cheers!"

Both drank the beers bottoms up and both had been experiencing woozy light-headed feeling of drinking beer continously for two and a half hours.

"Your drunk"he stated when she started laughing for no apparent reason

"Me drunk?"she shook her head."Of course not!"

The lift of his brow called her a liar.

"Swear"she swore"I'm not drunk"the look in his eyes told her he didnt believe her.

"I'm not drunk"she chanted slowly for three times

Minho scratched his head irritatingly"Fine!you're not drunk!I get it so shut your mouth will you"he said as if he was dealing with a five year old kid.

"You dont have to shout at me"she snapped "I think you're the one who's drunk considering how you raised your voice"

He glowered at her"I am not drunk and I did not shout at you"

For several long moments she stared at him through those thick glasses that magnified her brown eyes.

"What?"Minho asked self conciously.He didnt like the way Sulli looked at him as if he was a specimen under a microscope.

"Nothing"she said,shrugging"I was just curious why Choi Minho hates me so much"

"Because you broke my heart!"he wanted to scream at her face but his skyscraper pride didnt allow him to do so.Something sharp tug in his heart that he had to look away to hide the twinged of pain in his eyes.

"It has been ten years but why does it feels like yesterday?"he thought.

A quotes he had read from the note she had written at the back of her chemistry book suddenly popped up in his mind.

"We have to battle bitterness with a smile on the lips yet with pain in the heart"

As a response,he smiled at her,the kind of smile which mask his true feelings"Who wouldnt hate you when you took away everything from me"

Sulli's forehead wrinkled "Everything?"

"You rank first in our class which was supposed to be my place but because you che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter