Devil's Introduction

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gangnam High

June 2004

"She's here!"Shindong announced to everyone in the corridor while rushing to go back to the classroom

"Run for your lives!"said one of the student who 's voice sounded very very scared.

The students immediately scurried away,all were in a panic mode.Within seconds,the school's corridor was empty clean as all the students,from first year to fourth year fled to their rooms to escape from the meanest most evil person who ever walked on earth---Choi Sulli.

Choi Sulli,the only child of media mogul Choi Daniel and former supermodel Boa.She was smart,sassy,fearless and multi talented,could sing,dance,paint,play five musical  instruments.A multilingual seventeen year old highschool student who could speak english,french,japanese,spanish and mandarin fluently.An avid rock and moutain climber;she was the youngest person to reach the summit of Mt. Everest at the tender age of ten.She was competitive,always on top of her game and had never tasted the bitter taste of defeat.She was a winner through and through.But despite of her many achievements at a younger age,she has no friends and was feared by her schoolmates and neighbors.

Choi Sulli was known as notoriously brat,bully,rude and arrogant.Nobody wanted to befriend her because of her intimidating strong personality and nasty attitude.She would do everything within her power to kick someone out of her life if she felt threatened or if a person was better than her.

All the third year section A students stopped cold the moment her black shiny branded shoes entered the classroom.Nobody attempt to look at her for fear of being the next target of her evilness.

Oozing with confidence and arrogance,Sulli walked into the room without looking at her rattling classmates.She quietly sat on her chair,ped her bag,pulled out a literature book and started reading it.

Her classmates moved with great caution as they don't want to shift her attention from the book to them.They only let out a sigh of relief when their homeroom teacher Miss Lee Hyori stepped in the room with a tall,timid looking young man tailing behind her.

"Good morning class"Miss Lee greeted.

The students stood up except Sulli. "Good morning Miss Lee"

Sulli lifted her head and looked to the young man standing next to Miss Lee.

"Boys and girls,this is Choi Minho, your new classmate"Miss Lee introduced and turned to him."Does his name rings a bell?"

Sulli could almost hear the soundless gasps and squels that her female classmates made.

"Omo!he's the nation's quiz bee champion!"Hara exclaimed who was sitting beside her.

"And a triathlon winner"Jiyoung told Hara

"But I heard he came from a poor family in Busan"Kwanghee said to them.

"I don't care,he's cute and intelligent"Hara said dreamily while fixing her eyes to Minho

Minho smiled "Good morning.My name's Choi Minho.I'm seventeen years old and a new transferee.I just moved here in Seoul yesterday from Busan.Mayor Song of Gangman granted me a full scholarship to study here after winning the quiz bee championship last month.My favorite subject is Math and Science and probably my least favorite is History.I hope we can be friends"he bowed to them

Sulli raised one aristocatic brow as she scrutinized his face.For some inexplicably seamless reason,she felt threatened.Coming from her classmates mouth,Choi Minho was articulate and multi achiever.He was good at everything he does.

"I don't like what I'm hearing"she thought and shook her head in annoyance.The last thing she wanted was a rival or someone who would take her place as the number one student of Gangnam High.

As Minho continued his introductory speech,Sulli kept her eyes locked on him.

All the students clapped their hands in unison when he finished his speech.All were admiring him and gushing about how great he was while speaking.

"Great huh?let's see how great you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter