Too Devil To Handle

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sassy Magazine

July 2014

"The devil has arrived!"Key announced to every employee in the lobby.Like their daily morning routine,everybody headed to their designated areas,all had a terrified look on their faces.The uniformed guards and receptionists positioned themselves and waited nervously for the devil's grand entrance.

Sulli looked glumly out the bright morning of wednesday as she walked with enormous amount of resentment to Choi Minho for rejecting her offer last night.She couldn't believe someone would do that to her.Her payback evil plan against Kai,she thought morosely,was not turning out all the way she'd thought it would.Despite threatening Minho of destroying his beloved career and giving the position he desired so much to his rival Lee Jong Hyun,the annoying but hunky good kisser guy,she admitted bitterly didnt back down to her threat.

"I'm sure you wouldnt like if the editor-in-chief position will go to Lee JongHyun right?"she said with a hint of triumph in her voice. "Your decision could either break or make you Mr Choi"her well-manicured,well pampered unwrinkled hand lifted a tea cup and took a sip "so think wisely"she added in a seductive tone of voice before winking at him.

He stood in front of her with his arms folded, and for a moment it looked as if he were about to shoot her with a semiautomatic rifle, but in the end all he did was shrug, as if to say "Fine, do what you like"

"So"she said decisively "promotion or demotion?"

"Damnation"he said dryly "Miss Gorilla De Vil,I haven't lost my mind to accept your load of bul business proposal even if you resorted back to your old dirty game of blackmailing.Nice try but bloody hell no to Choi Sulli who was a creature made of 5 % sulfuric acid,5% plastic,and 90% pure evilness" his eyes were glowing like a mid morning sun after saying the insulting words 

She raised her brow "Did I heard it right?You were turning my oh so tempting proposal down?"it was more of a question  rather than a reaction as if he was obligated to accept her offer. whether he like it or not.She gently put the cup down despite her inner evil side were coaching her to cast the ceramic object to Minho's head for crashing her great wall of china pride.

"Who the hell does Choi Minho think he is?Jesus Christ?"she thought furiously.

She managed to give him a dead smile although her mind wanted to decapitate the handsome man in front of her.

"Tell me the truth Mr Choi,did you liked our brief but intense moment of "elevator tonsil hockey" last night?"she asked in such a practiced,seductive voice while playing the rim of the cup with her long slender finger

Minho wrinkled his forehead as his brain failed to process her question"Elevator tonsil hockey?"

"The passionate kissing scene in the elevator"

He tried not to blush but damn if her lips wasnt soft,delicious and oh so ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter