Angel and Devil's Phuket BitterSourMoon

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Phuket,Thailand

"You will love my wife mom.She's the most amazing woman in the world"the handsome angel shared proudly to Taeyeon on the other line.

"You sound like a man in love son"Taeyeon teased

Minho whipped his head to his lovely devil wife who at the moment was busy talking to her android assistant on the phone and his eyes became tender.He felt like a seventeen year old teen ager again while looking at her from afar.

"Yes.I am in love mom.Truly,madly deeply in love with my beautiful wife"he confessed,feeling his heart fluttered in his chest while admiring the ethereal goddess walking in the powdery white sand of Karon Beach in her white above the knee summer dress.Yes,a white summer dress.Minho made her wear white despite her protest.

"Love can really make you do things that you never thought possible"he thought,congratulating himself for the job well done.Who would have thought that the a humble simple man like him could make the queen of darkness fall for him and could make her get off her high horse.

Minho ended the phone conversation with a promise to bring Sulli to Busan after their honeymoon in Phuket.As he dragged his feet towards the owner of his heart,his eyes shimmered with amusement as he pictured Sulli ripe with his seed,her body carrying twins.He let out a soft chuckle as he imagined them fighting like angel and demon from the moment of conception.She'd probably get stretch marks from the punches and kicks going on inside her belly.

"I don't approve the latest concept...it's cheap and not well-thought-out"Sulli said coldly"Give the phone to Miss Bae"she added,referring to her forty day old secretary Suzy.She whirled around and saw Minho coming from the cottage.Watching him walk toward her,Sulli felt a warm sensation of pleasure.He was wearing faded blue jeans and a white t-shirt that showed off his lean,rugged build.

"My husband is totally gorgeous"she thought, her lips unconciously as she imagined him stripping thosse clothes off in front of her.The cold aura she had seconds ago was quickly replaced with burning desire as he gave her a y smile.

"Oh god I can't wait for round two tonight!"she wanted to punch her face for being too damn obvious.

"H-Hello Madam?"she heard Suzy's voice but her whole concentration was on the man gently pulling her into his arms."Hi Sullibear"he greeted,showing perfect brilliant white teeth.

Sulli smiled up at him and wrapped one of her arms around his neck"Hi Minhobear"she greeted back,smiling demurely at him.

"I love you"he murmured,resting his forehead against hers.She breathed deeply and looked at his beautiful brown eyes glimmered with emotion."I've always loved you,even when I hated you"

"Hmmm"she sighed dreamily.

"Hello Madam?are you still there?hello?"Suzy's voice on the phone broke the spell.

"I'll just talk to my secretary"she said,gently pushing him away.Her soft expression turned empty cold once again."Miss Bae,call the models,designers and----"before she could finish her out-of-this-world-over-the-top-Choi-Sulli-order,Minho snatched the phone off her hand.

"What the....give me the phone!"she demanded,hands on her hips while glaring at him

Stepping back,Minho hid the phone behind his back then shook his head"No more phone calls baby,you've done nothing but talk and talk and talk to your slaves since the day we arrived here in Thailand.This is our honeymoon Sullibear,we should enjoy every minute of it together.Sassy has many smart and hard working employees,I'm one hundred percent sure your company will survive while you're away"

The y devil stepped forward with her brows furrowed"My men needs me Minho.Sassy can't survive without their boss.Now give me the phone before I throw you out to the ocean!"she said,trying to get her phone from his hand.

"That's not the right way to run a business.They won't learn to stand up on their own if everything they do they have to ask your permission.You have to give them freedom to share their ideas and you must be open to suggestions.There has to be equal give and take relationship from both parties,business or any other form of relationship"he told her in a calm voice

But Sulli was born hard-headed,she had zero trust to her employees capabilities and stubbornly refused to listen to her beloved husband.

"Look,I dont wanna waste time arguing with you.Give me the damn phone!"she said,blood boiling.She grabbed his arm and tried snatching it off from his hand.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter