Angel and Devil's Crazeee First Night

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paris, France

"Choi Sulli got engaged to Choi Minho"she said,shaking her head in denial.

Unbearable pain stabbed in her heart while looking at the photos taken by the paparazzis.She shut down her computer and stood up,the shocking engagement news made her more determined to get her man back.

She dialed the travelling agency to book a plane ticket to Seoul

"Your name Miss?"said the woman on the other line

"Bang Minah"she answered then looked at the photo of her,Minho and her maltese dog Strawberry at the beach(Happy Family: Phuket Thailand 2010)handwritten notation below the picture.

"You don't know who you're messing with Choi Sulli.I made him mine ten years ago and I can do it again in just a snap of a finger"a confident smile flashed in her lips"And you will end up crying again like a poor lost kitten in the street.Sorry but no sorry dear.Minho is mine.Only mine"she said possessively,letting her mind to go back to the time Sulli caught her and Minho locking lips in the science lab,one day before prom night.

February 2004

Minho,meet me at the science lab after class.There's something very important I need to tell you.Please be there

Sulli

"Give this note to Minho"she said while handling the note to her accomplice Hyeri."Then find Sulli and tell her Minho is waiting for her at the science lab"

Hyeri dashed out and she was left waiting in the science lab.

She let loose of her long black hair,imitating Sulli's hairstyle that day then she stood before window,her back facing the door while waiting for Minho's arrival.

Minutes later,she heard footsteps through the doorway

"Sulli?is that you?"

The moment Minho stepped inside the room,another of her accomplice Yura switched the light off.She was immediately engulfed in blackness.With her sight disabled,her remaining senses grew sharper.She heard Minho's voice repeatedly calling Sulli's name and his foosteps getting nearer toward her.

"Sulli?"he grabbed her arm and she instinctively moved her hands up to his shoulders.

She tip toed and touched her lips to his.

"Sulli.."he whispered against her lips

"Yes,it's me Sulli"she whispered back.

As  the real Choi Sulli opened the door,bright light filtered into the room.Yura switched the light on.

She glanced at the pretty girl over Minho's shoulder and saw her face twisted in pain.

"Mission accomplished Bang Minah"she told herself,smiling secretly.

 

 

 

July 2014

Lee Soo Man's Mansion

"Congrats buddy"Onew said to Minho,hugging and tapping his back"Just so you know,my house is always open in case madam Sulli kick you out tonight"he added,grinning

"Shut up Onew"he said grimly,so tempted to shove one whole chicken to his friend's mouth for teasing him.He looked at his stunning wife who was busy talking on her phone,standing beside her like a hundred year old statue was her loyal souless assistant butler Jonghyun.Eunhyuk and Judge Lee were chatting about the past and present constitution,squiring off in a heated intellectual debate.He shook his head and decided to approach his now official father in law.

"Sir...errr I mean dad....I want to apologize abo--"

Daniel waved his hand dismissively"No need to explain.I totally get it.You've been dying to marry my beautiful innocent daughter so you seduced her last night"

"But it's the opposite!she's the one who took my innocence away.Your daughter me Choi Daniel.She used my body the entire night to fulfill her lust!"his mind screamed

"Sulli is very precious to me and I love her and I'm very proud to have her as daughter.Don't break her heart and love her the way she deserve to be loved.She maybe strong on the outside but she's very fragile inside,she's been through a lot of pain in the past and the last thing I want is to see her getting hurt again"sadness crossed the old man's eyes

Minho furrowed his brow,he was intrigued.She seemed like a sweet kind girl,a bit bratty but certainly not as bad as what everybody thought.He remembered the day he saw crying in the science lab and the incident where in she looked like a lost child in the snow.He was already a junior correspondent at SDI when he heard from sunbae Eunhyuk that Sulli's parents Choi Daniel and ex super model Boa got into nasty divorced three days after their daughter's seventh birthday.The cause of the separation remained a mystery to many up to this day.

One of these days,he would find the reason behind Sulli's cold persona and the secrets her family had been keeping to the public

"I wonder where is Sulli's mom?does she knows her daughter got married today?"

The dashing angel stared silently at his wife,admiring every inch of her five-foot,six inch frame,watching as she gave orders to her assistant.She stood there superiorly,confidently,arrogantly but she failed to hide the loneliness in those beautiful eyes of hers.

He frowned,wondering why he was getting such mixed feelings toward her.He was mad at her for breaking his heart ten years ago yet he could not stand seeing her in pain.He wanted to cross the distance between them,take her in his arms,rub her back and kiss away that frown that was marring her forehead.

Something happened to Minho's heart the moment she looked at him.It got a weird heaviness that felt slightly painful and Minho knew what his heart was doing,and he didnt like it.Or maybe he did,just in denial.

"Dont you dare fall in love with her again.Don't.You.Dare"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter