Angel's Dilemma

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gangnam High

September 2004

"Here you go"Minho said to his classmate Minah as he handed her the english book she wanted to borrow.It was twenty after five and the students had abandoned the room leaving Minah and Minho standing alone inside p>

Minah demurely tucked some strands of hair behind her ear and felt her cheeks redden when he smiled at her.

"Thanks, Minho"she murmured coyly while possessively hugging the book as if it was the most precious thing on earth.

"Welcome"he responded shortly and bid farewell to her.As he made his way toward the soccer field,beaming and full of positive energy,he heard a sound of someone sobbing on the science lab.Intrigued,he gingerly walked to take a peek.He stuck his head out the door and found HER---sitting down on the floor,her arms wrapped around her legs and forehead resting against her raised knees.Her long black shiny hair shielded her face like a curtain.

Minho stopped cold,his body wanted to run as fast as road runner before his executioner Choi Sulli notice his presence but his heart and mind were telling him to stay and approach her.As a constant victim of her evilness,he should just leave her alone till she die from too much crying or pray for karma to bite her arrogant .But called it odd,he felt as though it was his responsiblity to wipe her tears and symphatize to whatever pain she was going through.

He didnt know what cause her to cry but just the sight of her breaking apart teared him to pieces.

Sulli felt someone was watching her and lifted her head.Their eyes met.One was angry and the other was worried.

He gave the rich bratty girl a tentative smile and stepped reluctantly in the room "H-hi"

Sulli's face twisted in unwelcoming animosity as he inched closer to her spot.She grabbed her bag and threw it to him."Go away!"her angry voice bellowing inside the science lab.

Minho managed to avoid the bag and walked calmy until he reached her.

He ducked down in front her,pulled out his white handkerchief from his pocket and offered it to her.

"Hanky..."he said,flashing his warmest,most beautiful smile she had ever seen in her life. "to wipe your tears"he waited for her to accept his handkerchief.

Sulli's mouth sealed tight even when Minho leaned in and started wiping her tears with lots of gentleness and tenderness.For the first time,she let someone to see her vulnerability.She let this kind hearted human like angel to touch her evil cold heart.

 

 

Seoul Daily Inquirer Headquarter

July 2014

Minho plucked a pen off his desk,uncapped it,then stuck the cap in his mouth : How To Get The Devil Off My Mind.

"Instead of imagining her willowy,intoxicating,seductive beauty,think of the opposite"his mind tutored."Plain.Mildly Attractive.Insignificant"

His mind went off to imagine her as a thicked-necked,,thicked-waist,thicked-thighed,thicked-ankle,over-weight,over-tucked,over-nipped,over-acne woman with insufferable,disgusting,terrible attitude.

A soft chuckle escape in his mouth as he pictured the worse possible physical appearance of Choi Sulli."But she's still cute.A very cute dark-hair devil in tight skirt and heels"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter