Devil's Kiss

SHE-DEVIL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2004

"Good morning, Oppa!"

The sweet voice of his five year old sister Lami awakened Minho from his dream.A dream involving him and the pretty girl with long black shiny hair.They were so close...so close to kiss...

"Oppa!wake up!"Lami's small hands started nudging his arm.

He cracked one eye open and saw Lami in pigtails and his seventy five year old grandfather Heechul leaning down at him.Both have a little smile on their faces.

"Morning Beautiful"he said to his little dongsaeng

Lami pulled his arm"Get up.Omma cooked your favorite kimchi stew"

He nodded sleepy"Just give me five minutes beautiful"he wanted to curl underneath his blanket and continue his dream.

Lami's face crumpled in dissapointment."Just five minutes oppa.If you don't come out within five minutes I'll eat all the kimchi"she threatened with her eyes glaring at him.She marched out of the room with grandpa Heechul and Minho laughing out loud.

He got up after three minutes and rubbed his eyes then stretched his four long limbs.

Grandpa Heechul noticed the piles of second hand books across the study table and beside his bed.

"You've been studying hard son"grandpa Heechul said,delightful to know that his grandson was doing good in school.He heard from his son Siwon that Minho was ranked number one in the previous exam and had been active in school activities.He heard stories of Minho joining the science and math club and became a captain of the soccer team.He was also active doing charity works during weekends.

Minho smiled. "I have to grandpa,my scholarship is my only golden ticket to Seoul National University"he was targeting to nab the valedictorian title and the highest GPA for next year to qualify for SNU college scholarship requirements.

"That's right,continue to study hard but don't forget yourself.From what I'm seeing,you've lost some weight"Grandpa Heechul said worriedly while looking at him.

Minho fell into silence for a moment.Of course,he wouldn't tell his grandpa about the current "hell" he was dealing from the hands of the devil a.k.a Choi Sulli.Ever since she welcomed him in hell,Sulli and her army of demons had made his school life miserable.They threw rotten eggs,tomatoes,ketchup,chocolate syrup and mustard to his uniform.They splashed cold water to him.They snatched his soccer uniform from his locker and burned it.They destroyed the science project he was about to present to the science fair making Sulli snagged the best science project award.Everyday was horrible day for him as the devil brat made his life miserable.But instead of fighting back,he just let her be,he just endured every evilness she did to him.He thought,maybe she'd get tired and one day realized the bad deeds she did to others.Or maybe he wanted to prove her wrong,that being good would prevail in the end as his philosopher grandpa told him.

Minho shrugged as if to discontinue the topic and frowned when his eyes surveyed grandpa Heechul's clothes.Low waist pants,hoodie baggy sweater and air Jordan sneakers.For a freakin' seventy five year old man with wrinkled skin and grey hair,his grandpa was wearing an urban hip hop outfit!

"Uhmm..grandpa,why are you wearing that?"he asked awkwardly while pointing to what seemed like G-Dragon inspired fashion.

"Oh this..."grandpa Heechul proudly flaunted his droopy-underwear-sneak-peek-pants and black hoodie."I heard girls digs this kind of style.I want to be as cool as snoopy dog,break it down yo!"he said,trying hard to sound like a failed rapper.

Minho rolled his eyes"It's snoop dog not snoopy dog"he corrected.If anyone should be given the title of self-delusion,it should be given to Choi Heechul a.k.a. Crazy Old Man.People who didn't know him better thought he was high on illegal substances because of his weird,immature and out of this world actions.

Grandpa Heechul put his hand on his shoulder "Minho, do you have some adult CD here?me and my friends are planning to go clubbing tonight.I want to learn the latest move an---"

"Aish!grandpa!"Minho interrupted annoyingly "Grandma Soohee would be rolling in her grave if she heard you saying that!"

Grandpa Heechul frowned "Who's Soohee?"he asked wondering while scratching his semi bald head

Minho cocked one brow "Soohee.Your late wife who died ten years ago"he answered

Grandpa Heechul's frown deepened "I don't remember her"he said,still scratching his head.

Sooyoung peeked her head into the door "Breakfast is ready!"she announced.

Grandpa Heechul motioned to the door while Minho was left in deep thoughts.

"How come he didn't remember his late wife?"

 

Namsan Tower

Yum Yum Restaurant

July 2014

Minho headed to the bar and sat down on the stool "One martini"he ordered to the bartender.He brieftly looked around the semi dim resto and sighed in envy.At the tables,many couples laughed and shared kisses over bottles of wine.The blind date Onew and Luna had set up for him was a failure,aside from being late,he didn't like the woman they had arranged for him.Well,she was attractive,educated and came from a very good family,he just didnt feel any spark while talking to her.He was looking for chemistry or magic,something that might connect him with her but he found nothing.In the end,they bid goodbye and as gentleman he offered to drive her home but she refused in a nice way.

"Something's really wrong with me"he thought before taking a sip of the martini.When was the last time he'd been on a date?eight,six months ago?when was the last time he'd been on a relationship?more than two years?He ended his eight year relationship with Minah because he was unable to give her a part of him that deep inside he knew,even if he denied for a thousand times,belonged to HER.

He raised the glass to his mouth and drained the last drop.How he wished she was almost never as beautiful,ravishing,alluring,breath-taking,captivating,eleg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter