Chapter 2.

Your only lie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Your one and only lie.
                                                                                                              S  T O R Y L I N E B Y K I M D A N I E L L A    

Chapter 2. - "Too close ..."

"It's a catastrophic success for you, HyeMi-ah." Lydia yelled looking at the Notice Board where was posted the list with the students who'll take part of the K-Arts show. "Looks like karma is totally a , isn't it?" she whispered in my ear, laughing a little. "Sometimes I wonder what I've done in the other life that God rewarded me with this lovely bestfriend." I mumbled upset. "My best friend forever is adorable as always. She's just so sad that my life is ruined once again. I think if I haven't had her I was destorye right now." I added glaring at her. "Oh, come on, HyeMi-ah. It was just a joke don't act like this." Lydia whispered looking at me with her puppy eyes. "A bad one." I said firmly then I moved trying to leave that place.

"So now you think you're famous just because you're in the same team with us and Donghae and you'll dance with him, huh?" someone yelled behind me. "Remember that : You're still a piece of in this school and not even an dance show will make you fabulous. Look at that hair and these clothes. My eyes are burning ... God!" the voice added while I tried to remember how her name was. Is that Sojin? Kim Sojin? Or Park Sojin? I don't even know. From what I heard she was best friend with that girl who left Donghae with tearing eyes that day. Yes, that day when my world falled apart. The day I realized my love for him is impossible. "And you are?" I asked amused. "Sorry but I don't remember your name right now ... You're from the music class, right?" I added sarcastically. "Pst. You don't know me? How inopportune." she replied angry. "Sorry, I never forget a person, but in your case it was probably an exception." I said smiling while Lydia was laughing so hard that I thought she'll fall on the floor. "You have delighted us long enough. Let's go, HyeMi-ah. I think these people are to famous to handle your sarcasm." Lydia said loud enough for all the students on the hallway to hear it.

"Oh, but can't you see the good part? Seems like everyone likes you and the don't even know how you really dance. You're not invisible anymore. Think about the future. You'll be a superstar in your last year of highscool. And the best is yet to come ... You'll spend almost 3 months far away from school with the love of your life. Isn't it perfect?" she yelled behind me in a serious tone, then bursted into laugh. "For 2 secounds I thought you're sorry but it seems like you'll make ty jokes again and again." I mumbled once again. Oh, god. She's trying to piss me off or what? "Ah, looks like you really love me right? You're not even worried about what you'll do without me next days." I said in a sad voice. "If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you." I added. She looked at me sadly then we both started bursting into laugh. I know she's joking all day just because that's her job. She's the funny one, while I'm the smart one. A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.  And that's how Lydia acts. I know she's sure I'll be the best there, because a best friend is the one who'll tell you the things you're afraid to tell yourself.

~~~~~~~~~

*1 week after*

"What are you doing here, huh?" someone asked smiling at me. "Wondering if British people sit around trying to talk in an American accent. What do you think I'm doing?" I asked rethorical. "Uhm. Your first day there and you're already a trouble maker?" he noticed amused. "I'm not ..." I replied with trembling voice. "Then you're crying there just for the pleasure of feeling tears around your cheeks?" he continued asking with the same big smile on his face. " ... uhm." I tried to answer, but for a strange reason the words did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter