Chapter 12.

Your only lie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your one and only lie.
                                                                                                                         STORYLINEBYKIMDANIELLA                
Chapter 12. - I won't runaway

You can obsess and obsess over how things ended, what you did wrong or could have done differently, but there's not much of a point. It's not like it'll change anything. So really, why worry? If things are going to happen they will. No mater how hard you'll try to change it, they're going to follow their path. HyeMi looked at Dognhae with tired eyes. She just noticed that no matter how much you think you know a person - no matter how pretty they act, or how popular they seem, you can never know what their lives are really like. She wasn't really mad about the past they had together, she was just exhausted. And tired.
She wasn't sure how she managed to come back in her room or how the morning came so quickly without even announcing. She checked her phone. Almost 30 messages and calls from Lydia. HyeMi sighed. "Sometimes, remembering hurts too much." she whispered while searched for something to change her pyjamas with. She was sitting on the floor, her shoes stupidly pointing at the ceiling. The yelping of emergency vehicles welled up from the street, flooded the room, ebbed one yelp at a time. "Now you're really ed-up, HyeMi-ah." she whispered disastrously. She sat up in silence and sighed once again.

With little steps she left her room and made her way to the dance practice. She turned her head a little, hearing something from the dinner room. The radio's caroling a sad song. "I want to stay a little longer but I guess it’s not you, You keep on passing off the words I am saying right now, You say that we won’t be able to see each other from tomorrow, And you try to turn around but, I can’t do that." the lyrics followed her like a velvety smooth and young and filled with sadness. She closed her eyes and remembered the last night. His scent, his breath, his tears ... Why is life so cruel?

Their paths ran along so close together they were almost like one, the one they were eventually going to be. She stopped her movement for one moment and glared at him deeply. She tried to say something but her voice cracked. It was just an "Morning ..." whispered in the most sadly tone. Thin fear came along, fear entered into it somehow, and split them wide apart.Donghae looked down and sighed in disbelief. Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Why? This question was runing in his head like a simphony. Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness? Was this life just a punishment?

"Whats up guys?" Jr. asked confused seeing two persons, staring at each other in the hallway, without talking. The atmosphe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter