Chapter 3.

Your only lie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your one and only lie.

                                                                                                               S T O R Y L I N E B Y K I M D A N I E L L A       

Chapter 3. - I want to be someone's heart

Accept that all of us can be hurt, that all  of us can and surely will at times fail.
Other vulnerabilities, like being embarrassed or risking love, can be terrifying, too.
I think  we should follow a simple rule: if we can take the worst, take the risk.

*HyeMi's part of view*

"Oh, boy ... and I thought it would be easy this time." Jr. whispered amused. "What?" I asked confused. "You know ... I saw you moments ago in the practice room and I thou- ... nevermind." he stopped then looked away somehow ebarrassed. "Anyway ..." he whispered clearing his throat. "Welcome there ... I hope you'll enjoy tour time there and you'll see the things beyond your classmate. Because there are better things around ... " he said smiling lightly. I nodded. "I hope so. And don't worry about what you've seen minutes ago ... My feelings for him won't last forever. " I added greeting him with a perfect lie. Somehow, talking with this strange boy helped me to reflect a little. Like there's someone who can help me to handle my insecurity just by listening to me and in one minute he can cure me without even saying a single word . Even if I lie he would help me.

“What's this?” he asked, taking it from me and reading the subtitle. “My one and only lie.” he yelled out out loud. "Impossible!" Jinyoung whispered laughing. "This ... Oh, tell me this isn't your diary. And it's not full of s about that skinny guy. Umbelievable." he added ponting at my black notebook. "This is just ... Now you're probably thinking that I'm a little crybaby." I said laughing while hiding my diary. "It's not like this ... I just thought you're not that kind of person. You know, seeing you in the practice room. You we're different then. And now ..." Jinyoung said smiling. "It's not like that ... I'm just ... When I'm angry I'm somehow ... I become like an powerful warrior. This diary ... is just something that helps me to smile so cute everyday." I said laughing for what I've just said. He laughed too. The second time in one day when I forgot that jerk ... then it hitted me again.

"Remember what's the reason for that you're there?" Donghae yelled hysterical looking at us from the front of his door. "To win this dance show!" he added without looking at me at all. "You should practice and try your best for this. And what are you doing, huh? Flirting around like a totally you are." he whispered annoyed. "Ya, man!" Jr. yelled irrited. "Keep those ugly words for your ugly friends, you punk!" he continued in the same grave voice. "It's ok, JinYoung-sshi. It isn't his fault at all ... I shouldn't ... talk with strangers." I almost whispered like that voice wasn't mine. He looked at me sadly while Donghae scoffed. "Oh, and now you'll cry like you're in a melo-drama or something? You're 10 or what?" Donghae continued yelling at me. "No." I said then I faked a smile trying to avoid his eyes. He scoffed once again then left the hallway mumbling something.

Was I bitter? Absolutely. Hurt? You bet your sweet I was hurt. I wonder every single night if there will come a day when he'll look in my eyes and see how hurt I am. Who doesn't feel a part of their heart break in moments like this one. You ask yourself every question you can think of, what, why, how come, and then your sadness turns to anger. That's my favorite part. It drives me, feeds me, and makes one hell of a story. It's my favorite part. That's that something that keeps me alive. Well this feeling isn't something new for me. All those smiles ... those fake smiles. Isn't the first time and it won't be the last. Cause that's how it works with this broken stories. A crush is like that. One day it feels like you're in Cloud 9, the other day you're in hell, wondering what's the reason for that you're still there, on Earth. This pain? Do you know the feeling, when your heart is so hurt, that you could feel the blood dripping? But you're still alive and that's what really matter. And that madly lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter