Chapter 6.

Your only lie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your one and only lie.

                                                                                                            S T O R Y L I N E B Y K I M D A N I E L L A              

Chapter 6. - You don't love me ... I'm sure you don't!

"I was really curious if you're a participant or not but I think now I found it, JinYoung-ah." HyeMi said amused. "So you're the coach, huh?" Donghae scoffed. "I think we can dance just fine without any other help from someone like you." he added irrited. Jr. glared at him then turned around and smiled gladly at HyeMi. The girl greeted him too and that made Donghae somehow really angry. She is all the great heroines of the world in one. She is more than an individual. She's unique. After that kiss he thought she'll be crazy about him once again. Like she always was. But it seems like she's not. After the kiss ended she said it's over. Her love it's over and she'll really give up on it. Not because she doesn't feel anything, just because she need to find her way. Wasn't it the reason for that he acted like this all this time? Then why is this feeling inside him. Like he's empty. Like he's missing something. Anyway, it doesn't matter how much, how often, or how closely you keep an eye on things because you can't control it. Sometimes things and people just go. Just like that.

To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable.

"Can you stop this , huh?" Donghae said upset. "We're there to dance not to flirt!" he almost yelled. His reaction was priceless but Jr. didn't noticed it. He was busy with HyeMi's smile. Donghae stared at her too, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love harder than ever. He was wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her. "All this skinship ... you know, we're not there for this." Donghae continued saying then he moved between their coach and HyeMi. "Lee Donghae, you’re gonna have to get over this jealous-possessiveness thing.” Jr. said amused. "Maybe she thought she likes you for a while but it doesn't mean she only sees you. Right, HyeMi-ah?" he continued laughing.

"Oh, are you sure?" Donghae said amused. "I-I think ... we should strat the dance practice." HyeMi said somehow embarrassed. "No, no. First of all we should clear up the things, right Mr. coach?" he said like he was ready for a fight or something like that. She glared at him like she was about to punch him, but then she did something that surprised him even more. She smiled at Jr. then she took his hand and whispered something in his ear. "Doing what now?" Donghae asked, catching a growl before it left his throat. "Oh, I get it ... Yu're telling him about the kiss from yesterday night, right?" he continued smirking this time. "You were in 9th Cloud after that. Probably you've sat there all night, trying to remember your name. Yeah, it was something you wished for so so so long." he finally said looking amused at HyeMi's worried face and the way Jr. glared at her after that confession.

"J-JinYoung-ah ... It's not like that. Let me explain." HyeMi said worried. Jr. smiled somehow embarrassed. "Anyway we're not in that kind of relationship so you don't need to make any kind of excuses." he whispered then he left the room without any other words. "What's your deal?" the girl asked Donghae, glaring at him really mad. "I know you did that on purpose." she said in the same angry voice. He shrugged. "So?" he scoffed. "That was rude. You embarrassed him." HyeMi said without making eye contact with him. He lowered his head until the edges of his dark curled brushed her cheek. She was caught between wanting to crawl into the wall or crawl into him. "Besides, I was doing you a favor." he whispered. She laughed. "And how was that doing me a favor?" she asked confused. His chin jerked up, anger flashing in his emerald eyes. "You can't possibly like him."

Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life ... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like maybe we should be just friends turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter