Chapter 8.

Your only lie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your one and only lie.

                                                                                                               S T O R Y L I N E B Y K I M D A N I E L L A            

Chapter 8. - I care.

"Guys!" Jr. blurted out in front of everyone. The people around stopped their activities and glared at him. HyeMi stepped into the room confused because all the eyes were on her. "What?" she asked serious. He looked up, meeting the viscount’s dark eyes with steady purpose. "I would like to inform you that HyeMi-ah is my girlfriend and I would be really grateful if you'll treat her in the properly way from now on ." he said smiling. The girl looked even more confused now. There was a situation when about eight things happened at once. Or perhaps there were merely two or three, and it just seemed like eight, because it was all so unexpected of everyone. "I believe the way to solve this crush problem is if you accept me, so I’ll always be close by and I'll help you." Love swelled up in her heart. Jr. took a step toward her, till they stood face-to-face. Then he reached to take her hand and slid off her glove, which he put into his pocket. He held her bare hand in his, his fingers curved around hers. His hand was warm and callused, and his touch made her shiver. His eyes were steady and dark; they were everything Jr. was: true and tender, sharp and witty, loving and kind. She smiled soflty and her reaction was like a confirmation code for everyone around them. There were a lot of confused faces; happy ones and disgusted ones. She put her hand against his chest, just over his heart, and felt its beat against her palm, a unique time signature that was all its own. "People spend their lives searching for their one true love, their other half. I found mine in the backstage of a contest, dancing in a practice room. Lucky for me, she found me right back." Jr. added laughing. "Ewww, so chessy." someone said from a corner of the room then everyone started laughing.

And then, just as Jr. was taking all of this in, Donghae let the palms of his hands fall against the wall with surprising force, and he looked Jr. squarely in the eye as he said, "Oh, . And you think she really loves you?" he scoffed in face of everyone. It was actually the first time when Donghae reacted like this in public. It was quite what Jr. had expected. "Girlfriend ... ?" Donghae said amused, he could think of nothing else right now because he was angry and worried at the same time. Angry because of this situation and worried because somehow he felt like if something between HyeMi and this boy starts, it might never end. Jr. looked over at him then smiled even more amused. "Is that a callange?" the boy asked while HyeMi's face turned red. There was total silence for a couple beats. "I'm not sure. It just popped out." Donghae said bold. "Let me know when you're sure." Jr. added then turned around and smiled soflty at his girl. His eyes were so excited with this situation. He was pround. Really pround that everyone knows now that she's just his. There were almost 13 girls in the room who glared at HyeMi. Ones were whispering, another ones were thinking in silence who's wrong with her to play with two awesome guys. The other boys in the room were analyzing the situation, too. They are all just people ... People, who have known a person for many days but could never spot or appreciate his hidden talent in the first place, are likely to raise their suspicions on seeing him ever winning laurels in the life’s race. People who can talk and whisper about her life without even knowing what is the real thing there.

Donghae couldn't look at her. If he would do it he'll look like he's jealous and hurt, he'll drag her into the middle of his own broken mess of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter