Chapter 4.

Your only lie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your one and only lie.
                                                                                                              S T O R Y L I N E B Y K I M D A N I E L L A        

Chapter 4. - Just because


“I don't want to hurt you so please forget about me. Just try. Find yourself a better someone.” Donghae whispered sadly looking at the notebook. He knew it. He knew it for the very first time. That there is love ... she loves him. She really does. Why can't we love the right people? What is so wrong with us that we rush into situations to which we are manifestly unsuited, which will hurt us and others? Why are we given emotions which we cannot control and which move in exact contradiction to what we really want? Why is life like this? He didn't knew at all. But he was sure about one single thing : he's not good for HyeMi and even if it means to break her heart into pieces he'll do it. Even if it's not what he really wants ... He'll do it just because.

Everybody gets hurt. Sometimes a big hurt, sometimes a little hurt. But the person who's suffered a lot isn't especially strong. And the person who's been hurt a little isn't especially weak. What's important is being able to get over it. Who said he's not hurt? Just because he doesn't say it, it not means that he doesn't care about it. Nothing else wounds so deeply and irreparably. Nothing else robs us of hope so much as being unloved by one we love. What he's doing right now ... he isn't able to understand at all. No one will understand it cleraly.

"I would rather die." he whispered. His voice trembled, but his look stern as he shook his head. "... than let you lose it all for somebody like me." he finally conclusioned then he made some steps away while turned around. Yeah, it's the best thing he can do. He looked at her once again through the window. She was dancind like no one else could. Everyone was staring at her. Her smile ... it looks like it's a piece of Heaven sometimes, you know. That kind of smile that hides so many tears inside. She's sure no one knows this but he does. That's the main reason for that he's doing all this ty thing. Just because.

He opened the door of the dance practice room looking at her then smiled softly. She didn't noticed his presence there. She was too captivated with her moves. She's really good at it. The best if you want so.

“Is that love, do you think?" he asked, sounding genuinely curious. "Being crazy about someone no matter how much they hurt you?” Donghae spoke again. Her face felt like it was on fire. People around them were starting to stare. One of the girls behind HyeMi was smirking while the other looked as though she wanted to crawl underneath the table for her. The rest of the kids in the room were staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter