Do Kyungsoo - D.O

Miracle In December
 

 

" Hya!! You will wake up now or I'll flush you with water!! " said a dark man with black hair, big eyes and milky white skin. " Ermmhh .. ",  Something wriggled under a thick purple blanket. " HYA CHOI SOOYOUNG!! YOU WILL MAKE WE LATE AGAIN!! " The man shouted louder.

But his voice has been sensitizing the ear does not affect the creatures hidden under the covers. The man blew his bangs with upset before stepping closer, " I count to three, if you still do not get up I'll kiss your cheek ten times ". The creature still did not move.

" One .. two .. ", The man had been leaning over the bulge in the bed, and he was just about to say three yet ..

" Stay away from me, DO KYUNGSOO!! "

Creatures under the covers wake up and throw guy named Kyungsoo until he rolled on the floor. The sound of footsteps up the stairs sounded suddenly make both turned in the same time, " Do you have to be so noisy every morning huh? " A middle-aged woman emerged from behind the door.

" Tell it to this sleeping princess!! " Kyungsoo said

" Why me? " Sooyoung blinking innocently, still with her sleeping hair.

Kyungsoo turned sharply, " Should I kiss you every morning that you wake up? "

Sooyoung threw a pillow and landed right on the face Kyungsoo,, " You should stop seeing that drama or you will become increasingly ert "

Sooyoung and Kyungsoo glared each other,,

" Enough you two!! Now a quick shower and went downstairs for breakfast or you'll be late for college!! "

" Neh, Omma" both replied with abiding

" I wonder how you two have always stuck together and still fine "

 

 

Sooyoung was sitting in the cafeteria while enjoying a tray filled her lunch with Sunny and Tiffany. Both of the other girls were busy chatting while Sooyoung even stay cool with her food tray.

" Hya!! stop eating!! " Sunny said

But Sooyoung did not even raise her head

" I've seen our new students this morning, they are really very handsome " Tiffany said excitedly

" I will immediately report you to Nichkun oppa " Sooyoung said

" Hya .. I'm just kidding " Tiffany whine

" I know, I know, I was just kidding " Sooyoung grimace

Tiffany almost threw his bag to head Sooyoung if Sunny does not prevent her. " Hi girl's! "

All three turned to the side to see Kyungsoo, Suho and Lay come together by bringing their trays, “ your class is over? “ Kyungsoo asked Sooyoung.

" Hmm "

And once seated in front of Sooyoung, Kyungsoo quickly pick up a box of milk being drunk by Sooyoung and spend it, " Hya hya hya!! I just drank a little, shorty " Sooyoung protest

" You're high enough so stop drinking milk or I would not be able to follow your body "

" Ck!! stop snatch my food !! "

" And you stop being cheap!! "

Suho, Lay, Sunny, and Tiffany just stared at the two of them are noisy enough to make all the children in the cafeteria them.

" Can you continue the debate later? " Suho whispered " everyone looked at us "

Sooyoung and Kyungsoo looked around and immediately lowered their heads,, " This is your fault " Sooyoung whispered. " You! " Kyungsoo also whisper

" Stop!! " Sunny said

Both contract on the table, and immediately fell silent, " So much better " says Lay

They continue the lunch was interrupted earlier, but while others chat with exciting again, Sooyoung and Kyungsoo back over food. Now turn Sooyoung who took the lollipops that have been eaten by Kyungsoo.

" Are you guys always share a meal like that? " Suho asks, wrinkling his brow

" We don’t share, but stole quickly " Sooyoung said

" But is not that romantic? " Sunny said

" Eh? " Sooyoung said and at the same Kyungsoo

" Hmm,, Kyungsoo take a box of milk has been drunk by Sooyoung and Sooyoung took the lollipops that have been eaten by Kyungsoo. It was very romantic for couples, because it is an indirect kiss "

Sooyoung choked on her soda being drunk, but Kyungsoo only silent with his straight face, " Indirect kiss? " Sooyoung repeated with a red face.

" Hmm "

" Ah you right!! I just realized " Tiffany said, nodding. But suddenly Kyungsoo laughing loudly, " how could I kiss my sister " he said

Sooyoung turned slowly on Kyungsoo with disappointed faces and looked down at her empty tray. " If so, who do you want to kiss? " Lay asked

" Me? " Kyungsoo pointing his finger to himself " the girl I like, of course "

" Like Sulli? "

Kyungsoo suddenly turned red and just smiled a little while Suho and Lay laughed loudly. On the other hand, Sooyoung still did not looked up from her tray while Tiffany and Sunny glanced at her with worry.

" I still have a class " Sooyoung said suddenly

" We go with you " Sunny said

" You'll be home late again today? " Kyungsoo asked

" I don’t know " Sooyoung said without looking at him

And the three girls walked out of the cafeteria with Sooyoung is still silent without a word,, " Are you okay? " She asked cautiously. " Hmm, why? " Sooyoung replied limp.

Tiffany and Sunny exchanged glances,, " You know that Kyungsoo like Sulli right? "

" I know, he told me every night "

" Every night? " Tiffany widened

But they did not continue the conversation because Sooyoung is already running in the opposite direction leaving two other girls who look at her sadly.

" She's definitely a lot of hurt " Tiffany said

" But they are half brother right? so it should still have a chance " Sunny said

" Not if Sooyoung already know how much Kyungsoo love on Sulli "

 

 

Sooyoung was lying on her bed with dozens of magazines strewn around. Kyungsoo head emerged from behind the door,, " You were sleeping? "

" Yet, come in "

Kyungsoo closed the door behind him before jumping into bed and lay down next to Sooyoung, " I do not see you this afternoon, you just go home? " Kyungsoo asked

" Hmm, I'm going somewhere first before going home "

" Where? "

Sooyoung Kyungsoo and her face,, " Secrets!! " she said. Kyungsoo showed annoyed face,, " Now you've got a secret from me? "

" Of course, everyone has their own secrets, why not me? "

" You never keep anything from me before "

" Everyone must be changed " Sooyoung said without taking her eyes from the earlier " you too .. "

Kyungsoo who had come to read some magazines turned to Sooyoung,, " me? mean? "

" If one day you'll find love and get married, you're not going to share your food with me again or just lying together in the same bed as this "

" You would also like that to me, if you've found the man you love"

" No, I would not been so "

" Why? Do you want your husband later to see you share food or sleep with me? "

Sooyoung was silent,, " But I'm not here to discuss that " Kyungsoo said again " I want to ask your opinion ". Sooyoung start feeling bad when she closed the magazine and put beside her, " About Sulli? " She said

" Hmm "

" Why her? "

" I was planning to confess my feelings to her "

Sooyoung stunned, something feels sore and pain in her chest. Suddenly she felt a cold enveloped her body, but she persisted, trying to look as casually as possible as she did not hear anything.

" Just do it "

" That's it? " Frowned Kyungsoo

" What else about it? " Sooyoung was not staring at Kyungsoo

" You do not give me advice as you used to do? "

" All that I know I've given you"

The pain and tightness in Sooyoung chest is getting tortured, it binds very tightly to her by her difficult breathing. Her voice began to tremble along with her withstand the pain, but Kyungsoo completely unaware.

" Come Soo,, I'm not sure if you are not give me advice " Kyungsoo start whining

Sooyoung took a deep breath to adjust her voice and feeling before she turned and for the first time since last staring Kyungsoo eyes, " If you have selected it means you're responsible for all the consequences that will you get. Do what you think is right, because love is never wrong, we just chose the wrong person or treating in love with the wrong way "

 

 

Four years later,,

" Good morning all ", Kyungsoo greet everyone in the kitchen when he showed up and sat in a chair next to his father.

" Morning Kyungsoo,, it's your breakfast " his mother said as she pushed toast

" Thank you Omma, where Sooyoung? "

" She had a fever since last night "

" What? " Kyungsoo almost choked on his milk " why did not you tell me since yesterday? "

" We can not call you yesterday, she said you were out with Sulli so Sooyoung don’t want to bother you "

" The girls really .. "

Kyungsoo not spend his breakfast as he pushed his chair back and rose again to the top floor. She was back to his door and facing another door,, slowly pushed it open before peeking into.

" Soo ..? are you okay? "

There was no answer from inside, Sooyoung room was dark and there was only the light from each side of the bed. Kyungsoo stepped closer to Sooyoung figure, clad in a thick blanket.

" Are you sleeping? "

Sooyoung slowly opened his eyes and smiled weakly,, " Hmm .. " Sooyoung nodded. " Why did not you tell me if you have a fever? "

" You're very busy right now " she said in a weak voice

Kyungsoo sitting on the side of the bed and touched the forehead Sooyoung, she squealed small, " Your fever is very high, you've been to the doctor? "

" This afternoon .. "

Kyungsoo suddenly silent and did not finish the sentence, " you're going to go again this afternoon? " Sooyoung seemed to read his mind. " Hmm, I would accompany her to visit her mother's grave "

Sooyoung smiled thinly, " it's okay, I'll go with the father. What about your relationship with Sulli? already two years right? "

" Our fine and I love her so much "

" You should be a great guy to be able to keep it until the end "

" I know, but .. " Kyungsoo silent because of doubt,

" Why? "

" I was worried about you .. "

" Why me? "

" Even though you look ignorant and rude, I know you are very clumsy and fragile. What if later I had to part with you, who will take care of you? "

Without knowing her own tears flowing down his cheeks,, " I'll be fine as long as I can see you happy, because you've given me more than you think "

" What do you mean? "

" When the time comes, you will know ”

 

 

Sooyoung walked out of the examination room alone, carrying her prescription paper. She headed the pharmacy to pick up medicine,, " Please wait a minute "

" Neh "

Sooyoung sitting on a bench near there,, this is the third time she hit a fever for two months. It seemed she was so easily affected by the disease, " ahh,, my head hurts " she murmured.

Just then his cell phone suddenly rang,, " what Kyungsoo? "

" Sooyoung ah .."

Sooyoung hearts sank as suddenly heard Kyungsoo voice on the other end.

" Why? " She said with worry

Sooyoung listen well Kyungsoo all that said,, there is a mixture of a strange feeling in her heart.

" Can you convince Sulli for me? "

" Why? "

" Sulli wrong at me when she saw me hugging HyunA accidentally in the elevator, this is not at all like she imagined. I'm just trying to help her because she almost fell ". Sooyoung was silent for a moment, " you're crying now? " She asked softly. " Can you hear it? "

" All that you fear if Sulli misunderstand you? " Sooyoung said that instead of answering even asked. " Of course, I'm scared. I do not want to lose her, I loved her too much "

Then what about me? ' She thought to himself.

" Soo? " Said Kyungsoo again because not hear Sooyoung's voice at all. " Oh? n-neh? "

" Why are you silent? "

" No, I'm just thinking "

" Can you help me then? " Kyungsoo ask

" Should I talk to Sulli? "

" Are you going to do? "

" Hmm, I'll do it "

Sounded a breath of relief from the end of the phone that makes Sooyoung could not help smiling sadly. Probably should indeed like this, maybe they're doomed like this. Brother is not supposed to love each other, this feeling is wrong from the beginning, that she had loved her brother.

After the break the phone, Sooyong immediately stood up and left the place. " Miss Choi Sooyoung? " Came the call from the pharmacy counter " Ms. Choi Sooyong? " Pharmacist repeat once again, " I think he's gone, but she did not even take her medicine "

 

 

Sooyoung wait in a long white bench in the park near the Han River. Thin smile on her face, but her expression was sad and filled with longing. " Unnie .. "

Sooyoung turned to look at Sulli smiles her, " you come ". Sulli is only a small nod before sitting next to Sooyoung, " I know unnie asked me here to talk about the DO oppa "

" You already know .. "

" What he's asking unnie to explain his reasons? "

Sooyoung was silent,,

" I don’t want to hear anything from him again, I'm very disappointed "

They were silent for a moment, just a breath sound is heard in the middle of an awkward silence. " I've known him since I was five years old, I'm not his siblings "

Sulli turned quickly, " what? "

" I lost my parents since birth and was brought to the orphanage for five years. I did not talk much to anyone because I was so afraid of the people around me, I'm afraid if I close with someone then they will leave me again " Sooyoung took a deep breath before continuing " but so Kyungsoo family adopted me, I began to change. Kyungsoo was the first person who can make me smile after a few years, he treated me with gently and warm, makes my frozen heart warm again. "

" Unnie .. "

Sooyoung shifting her seat and staring at Sulli, " Kyungsoo is a very sincere and faithful man, the first time he said he was in love, that's the first time I see a different look in his eyes. He has done a lot for you and change a lot of things in him just to make you happy, and that's why I know that he had really fallen in love. You are the only woman who made him do anything for a girl and be a real man. "

" I am .. "

" I swear to anything that Kyungsoo loves you with all his heart “

Sulli looked at the older woman in front of her, trying to find sincerity in her eyes. And quickly, she caught a glimpse, sincerity and tenderness that pass quickly.

" What's going on? "

" Huh? "

" I saw just a glimpse of something earlier, but .. "

Sooyoung immediately throw away her face, " it's nothing "

" Are you sure? "

" Hmm .. " Sooyoung tried to regulate her heart is completely wrong, " now you'd better go and see Kyungsoo before only regret would you get "

Sulli hesitated for a moment before she stood up and bowed politely. At that time, just as Sulli has disappeared from view, can be detained without a teardrop just flows. Tears are falling for the same reason as the nights many years ago. The nights that she passed with loneliness and pain in her room alone, lamenting how her devastated. How she regretted it all ..

 

 

Three years later,,

The bell rang beautifully in a church crowded with people who came for a wedding. Meanwhile, in a room in a building not far from the church .. " I was nervous, oppa " Sulli said. Kyungsoo just smiled and went to his future wife to calm her, " don’t worry, all will be fine "

Sulli smiled sweetly and kissed her husband, " I know, all will be fine as long as I'm with you "

They both smiled together, and just then the door opened, " Kyungsoo ah .. "

" Neh, Omma? "

" There is a letter for you "

" Letter? "

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow in astonishment, he walked over to his mother who gave him a white letter. " And Sulli, time to put on your dress " Mrs. Kyungsoo added again.

After Sulli walked out of the room, Kyungsoo sitting in a chair by the window and opened the letter for him.

 

To my beloved brother, Kyungsoo

 

First I would like to congratulate you on your marriage with Sulli, I hope you're happy. I hope your marriage life will last forever until death do you both.

And second .. I'm sorry, I can‘t come to your wedding and maybe .. forever.

 

Kyungsoo open his eyes wide and do not believe what he had just read,

 

I can no longer hold all of this, I could not. I know I'm going to sound selfish to you, but I can not help it anymore. I'm .. I'm hurt .. I feel sick, Kyungsoo.

I always tried to convince myself that I've got a feeling that this was wrong, that I should I don’t like my brother. That among us there can be no love ..

But every time I remembered again that I'm just your step-sister, I again think that I can still keep this feeling, just keep it to myself.

And in the end I kept feeling this love without knowing that this feeling is like a tree that the longer it will grow bigger and stronger, which will eventually hurt me.

I continue to persist over the past few years, continues to try to survive with all the anxiety that I always feel. I keep trying to convince myself that all will be fine.

But one day .. you just end up falling in love with another girl. And then I regret the fact that I am your step-sister, that your parents had adopted me, that we share the same family, and that I had growing feeling that kill me slowly.

I want to return time and back again to a time where your family chose me to be their daughter. I want to be someone else in your life so I can love you without feeling burdened.

When you start with a girl that you choose, I passed a more difficult time than when I keep my own feelings. Hundreds night have I passed with a cry that I do not know why there should be crying. I feel the pain along with the sense of guilt. For a long time .. until I finally could not stand it any longer, I had to give up.

I have to go Kyungsoo. Yea .. I have to start all over again without you. I want to delete all my feelings for you because I know nothing will change. I want to forget everything and move on without your love.

I'll go .. I may not be able to see you anymore but trust me, you will forever be my brother and so my first love.

 

Kyungsoo hands began to tremble as he rushed out of the room and look around the room.

" Omma!! " He shouted as he opened the door. Kyungsoo mother who was helping Sulli wore her dress are changed to panic at the sight of her son cry as he ran towards her.

" Where Sooyoung? "

" What? "

" Where is she? "

Mrs. Kyungsoo is still surprised could only shake her head before speaking, " she said to come late, so maybe she's still at home. What is it exactly? "

Kyungsoo dropped his knees and wailed loudly, making his mother and future wife fear.

" What is Kyungsoo? "

" What happened oppa? "

" Sooyoung will go, she will not be back .. "

 

 

Kyungsoo just stood there, on the kitchen table, looking out the large windows with white curtains. " Yeobo, we go now? ", Sulli voice suddenly startled and awakened him from the reverie. " Eh? "

" We go right now, Jinri already waiting for us in the car "

" Oh? neh, I'm right behind you " he adds sweet smile

After his wife disappeared from the door, Kyungsoo looking back at the box cake on the table. On it was written with a frozen chocolate " Happy Birthday Appa " of his daughter.

" Where are you now, Soo? Do you remember today is my birthday? "

Kyungsoo stepped out of the door and was greeted by snowflakes falling from the sky. He looked up to see the air, " Did you really will not ever appear in my life again? I miss you .. "

He stared blankly ahead and then he lowered his head. " APPA!! "

A shout made ​​him look up, he saw his wife and daughter who waved at him. " Appa, hurry up!! I'm getting cold " said the little girl with milky white face and big eyes like him. Kyungsoo sweet smile before nodding, " wherever you are now, I hope you get the same happiness or even more than that I feel now. So all the pain and sacrifice that you feel can be cured "

 

 

Hi guys ^ ^ long time I thought I did not upload this one story ^ ^ a lot of tasks that interfere with my mood > < but for now the story has been uploaded so happy reading ^ ^