Kim Jongin - Kai

Miracle In December
 

 

" Come here, Monggu " said a man with brown hair and dark skin on a little dog with brown fur as well.

The little dog obediently walked over to his employer, before the employer lifting him into his arms.

" Good boy, you're even thinner now. Why? Do you miss your mother? "

The dark-skinned man turned sad and gloomy, he put a red ribbon to the little dog's body and put it on his own bed before he sank into his side. For a moment he lay down and stared at the ceiling of his room.

" I miss her too, so much " The man leaned over and the puppy gently, " but she will not be back .. all my fault "

 

 

Sooyoung walking on the side of the rack for instant noodle and seral, in her hands already full basket of groceries, mostly food.

" Ehmm .. let me see, " Sooyoung took two packs of ramen and see it in turn, " I don’t think he would like this one, it is too spicy " she said cheerfully.

Sooyoung restore pack of ramen in her left hand into the rack while the right hand into the shopping basket. She then goes happily to the other side to complete her shopping list.

" There you are " said a man with black hair and darker skin who smiled sweetly at her.

" I'm choosing a new quilt for our Monggu, Kai "

" Again? you just knit a blanket for him last week " Kai said with wonder

" He's been tearing some parts " Sooyoung grimace

Kai smiled once more before walking closer to Sooyoung, " Whatever you say, " he said, " You've already bought everything needed for this week? "

" Hmm, all are finished. Just bought our dinner today. What do you want to eat, I'll cook for you? "

Kai walked to the back of Sooyoung and hugged her, " You’re not feel tired? " He asked softly.

" Not really, why? "

" I don’t want to bother with adding a job to cook to you, you still have to bathe Monggu "

Sooyoung small chuckle, " I'd love to do it "

" No, we just stopped at the food stalls near our apartment and buy jajajjangmyun and fried chicken "

" That's it? Do you usually eat more " Sooyoung asked with wonder

" Hmm, I'm not too hungry today "

" Well, if you wish. We bought three portions of fried chicken, right? "

Kai let go of his arms and ruffled Sooyoung hair, " okay !! "

 

 

" You wait in front here, I'll go and order " Kai said

" Hmm " Sooyoung nodded obediently and stood still in front of the food stalls.

Sooyoung several times kicking small pebbles at her feet while waiting for Kai returned from their dinner order. Turning to the right away, she keeps rubbing her hands together to reduce cold air through her coat. The streets around her quite crowded with pedestrians who walk passing through food stalls.

" Is not that Sooyoung? "

She heard someone calling her name from behind, but she did not dare turn her head.

" She was a poor girl who is rumored to seduce Kai, the rich guy son of a Seoul University Foundation owner? " Said someone else.

Sooyoung small flinched at the sound of the name Kai is also called, and even more surprised when they discuss the next topic.

" I heard from other children, her escape from the orphanage and lived on the street. She must have been using her body to seduce Kai and make him stuck with that damn girl. That is why Kai was willing to leave his family and live with the girl outside his luxury home "

" Really? "

" Hmm, the news has been spread across the campus, but she did seem to have no shame and still dare to bring up her face in the classroom "

Sooyoung suddenly could not hold back tears at her brown eyes, her heart would be sliced ​​with a sharp knife when she heard lies behind her. Sooyoung stepped slowly, away from some of the people who talk behind, leaving Kai are still not aware of anything inside. Once far enough, then she runs faster and eventually run.

A few minutes later Kai out of the store carrying two plastic bags in each hand, " Sorry to keep you wa- " Kai turned to the right and left with confusion. " Sooyoungie? "

" Hi, Kai "

Kai immediately turned expectantly but regretted it when he saw the two girls behind him, " What is it, Irene? " Kai said with a cynical

" Why so cold to me? " Irene said with a spoiled

" If there is nothing you want to talk I have more important matters now "

" No, wait! "

When Kai had to turn around, Irene took his arm and holding his disappearance. Kai turned and jerked Irene hands quickly, " What? "

" I just wanted to say hi because I was quite surprised to see the son of the owner of a large company like you get out of the slums store like this. What are you doing here? " Irene asked

" None of your business "

" You're buying food for that damn girl? "

" Watch your mouth, Irene !! " Kai said quickly

" You're still taking care of her? Why, Kai? Does that in girl threaten your with a baby in her belly? Do you believe that it is your son? "

" Sooyoung is not pregnant "

" Then what makes you even bother to live with that dirty girl? "

" You should stop using harsh words to refer to Sooyoung. After all, how do you know I was here? "

" You know, some of my people saw that girl standing in front here waiting for you " Irene said proudly

Kai flinched obvious, " Better not happen anything on Sooyoung or I will make you and your family live on the streets "

With that Kai turned around faster than ever, ran as fast as he could pass people who saw him with annoyance and weird. Kai stopped panting in front of traffic lights, bent down and catch his breath. " Where are you .. " he muttered.

Then an idea flashed just before his body immediately turned around for a second time. Stay away from the crowd and climbed into one of the buses that stop, he sat nervously and repeatedly looked out the window.

In the third dismissal, Kai jumped down and continue his run until he stopped at an old cemetery that is far from the city.

Kai stepped with certainty as if he knew exactly where his goal, towards a girl with long brown hair who was crouched beside a tomb. From behind her shoulder looks up and down along with the sobs softly he could hear clearly.

" Mum .. I miss you, and I still can not find the father anywhere "

Kai stepped once again, closer and slowly. He only stopped after only two steps away from the brunette.

" I'm fine, mum. I was in college and about to graduate, I hope you're proud to see me from heaven, I'm going to be a good girl like it should. " She was moving her hand to wipe the tears welling up, " Mum, Did I made ​​you worry during this time? You’re not listen to the bad words about me, right? I hope not, because I don’t want you to cry just like me, they always look at me like that, as if I was a bad thing that should not be there. "

Kai looked at the girl's back with sad and holding his desire to go back and tear up those women who have said rude to her.

" Mum, I've done the right thing, right? Is this the best thing I should do, right? I mean, Kai comes from a good and educated family. I knew he was not supposed to meet me and get into my life that is not worth for him, I'm just a poor orphan girl and - "

" - And I love with my whole life "

Sooyoung turned quickly, " Kai? "

" Why are you thinking about this again, Soo? I have repeatedly told you, don’t listen to anyone but me "

" I just - " Sooyoung lowered her head and continued in a whisper, " I think they are right, Kai. You're not supposed to be with me. I'm just going to - "

But before Sooyoung finish her sentence, Kai quickly stepped closer, tucking his hands behind Sooyoung ears to lift her face, before he brings his lips to hers.

Sooyoung appeared surprised at first but slowly she closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Just a simple kiss, two lips are united with one another, but enough to show great love from the deep heart.

Kai pulled himself, just staring at Sooyoung brown eyes and gently her cheeks, " In this place I promise you ten years ago, that I I'll take care of you forever " he said

" But that does not mean you have to leave your family and live with me. Your family is right, Kai. I don’t deserve for you "

" I know who is the most appropriate for me, not anyone else "

" But - "

Kai tightened his grip on her hand and looked at Sooyoung, dark black eyes met bright brown eyes for a long time. " Ten years ago, I promised to you as a little friend. But three years ago I made the same promise, but with a different feeling. I'm no longer your little bestfriend to take care of you, but I'm a guy who loves you. "

Sooyoung was silent and she did not even smile, suddenly find serenity and confidence but she still could not eliminate doubt and fear her heart completely.

" I beg you, don’t listen to people about anything they say about us. You and I have promised to live and fight together to prove to them that our love is a miracle. And one day they will be able to receive us. "

" You promise will not regret it? "

Kai smiled again, and this time leaned forward to hug Sooyoung tightly, " I promise "

" You're not going to leave me right? I've not had anyone else in this world "

" I will never leave you, never "

 

 

" I'm home " Sooyoung said as she opened her apartment door

Sound of loud footsteps from upstairs before a small dog and a man of about twenty-year-old ran together. But the little dog up ahead to where Sooyoung and jumped into her arms.

" You lose again, Kai, from Monggu "

" He's cheating, I should have won "

" You're going to blame a litle dog? " Sooyoung furrowed

Kai looked at Sooyoung and Monggu alternately, " Okay .. okay, I'm the loser "

Sooyoung smiled brightly and walked through Kai, still with Monggu in her arms.

" How was your day, Monggu? What Appa bully you again? "

And as if he could understand what was being said by his employer, Monggu small barking several times.

" Oh, really? Poor you, your father is evil, we will reduce the share of his snack tonight, okay? "

Monggu barking again and harder this time, making Sooyoung laugh. Kai who had followed behind shook his head in despair and seize Monggu of Sooyoung arms.

" Go up to your room, kid. Appa had dealings with this girl "

" Hya, Kai? "

But before Sooyoung can prevent, Kai has been turned off after ensuring Monggu really up to the second floor, and Sooyoung cornered in the fridge.

" K-kai? " Sooyoung said nervously when she saw Kai's face expression changed

" Why do you keep making me jealous? "

" Wh-what's wrong w-with you? "

" Are you flirting with me? "

Kai drew nearer, making Sooyoung did not find another way when she hit the fridge.

" I'll show you my beautiful girl, what happens if you dare to make me jealous even though a little dog "

Kai grinned sharply for the last time, before pressing Sooyoung with his ​​body and gave her a small punishment.

 

 

Meanwhile, in another place, in a large and stately residence. A girl with long hair over her shoulder, with a sweet pink dress beautiful inherent in her perfect body shape, was walking towards a room at the end of a long hallway. Along the way, the walls around her filled with expensive paintings and dark-colored velvet carpet. The girl had reached the front door, smiling from the corner of her lips before knocking gently.

" Who? " Said a voice from within

" It's me, Mrs, Song Naeun "

The sound of footsteps and a few seconds later the wooden door swung backward, reveal a woman with neat work clothes and high hair bun.

" You've arrived, Naeun "

" Yes, Mrs. Kim "

" Just call me Omma "

" Neh, Omma "

These two women of different generations are entered and sat down on a sofa, a few minutes later two glasses of warm cups of tea already accompany them.

" I want to apologize, Naeun, for what my son has done to you. He has made your family shame "

" No, Omma. Kai is innocent, he has a right to choose "

" But that child has chosen the wrong thing, that girl was just going to ruin his future "

" I think so, Omma "

Both were silent for a few moments, take they cup of tea gracefully and took a sip before back talking.

" Naeun, I need to ask you one thing "

" What is it, Omma? "

" Do you love Kai? "

Naeun smiled sweetly, " With all my heart, Omma. I've fallen in love with Kai since we were little, but Kai started to change since we started high school and I did not know him again when we go to college "

" This is all because of the orphanage girl's, because she is seducing my son, he became a child who has always denied his parents “

" I'm sorry for it " Naeun said

" But I can not stay silent anymore, he must continue the family company and he must marry the right girl like you "

" Then, what should we do, Omma? "

" I have my ways, and you just have to follow my orders. I would do anything to separate Kai with her "

 

 

In one afternoon as usual, after Kai home from college and cleanse themselves, both sitting at the dining table for dinner. But Kai felt something on Sooyoung, something dubious, and he then decided to ask.

" What is it? " Kai asked

" Huh? " Sooyoung looked up from her dinner

" You want to say something? "

Sooyoung almost choked on his food but she managed to hide,, " Nothing " she said

" Don’t lie, you know you never can "

Sooyoung exchanged glances with Kai for a few moments before she pulled a paper from her jacket pocket and pushed it on the table.

" I got a college scholarship in Japan, majoring in medicine "

Kai took the paper and read it, a smile etched on his face, but there are other things that made ​​him hesitate. If Sooyoung actually receive this scholarship, it means she will move to Japan, and it also means they will not be met.

" Then you accept it? " Kai asked

Sooyoung shook her head, " I have not said anything, I will discuss it with you "

" Why should discuss it with me? this is your decision, Youngie "

" But I want you to decide for me, we've been living together, your decision will be my decision as well "

They were silent again, exchanged glances for a deep thought. Both are trying to make hard decisions, about the future and love. They tried to think of what will happen in the future after their decisions.

" How is Kai? " Sooyoung broke the silence between them

Kai took a deep breath before grabbing both Sooyoung hands and smiled, " Since childhood you have always wanted to be a doctor so that no more families that are split up, and now's your chance .. I guess. You have to realize your dreams and prove everybody that you're a great girl "

" And what about you, if I actually receive this scholarship, we will - "

" I'll be waiting .. " Kai said calmly, " I promised I would not leave you alone, I'll wait until you get back and we can start a life together that much better "

Sooyoung smiled and got up to kiss Kai right cheek, " I'll be right back and make you proud. I love you "

" I love you too "

 

 

Two weeks later, on a quiet afternoon, Kai drove Sooyoung to the airport with some of her trunk. After waiting anxiously for a few minutes, there was a call for departures and both paused in front of the departure gate.

" Take good care of yourself, don’t be late to eat and wear warm clothing during the winter. Don’t let any man seduce you or I would immediately fly there and kill them " Kai says sharply

Sooyoung chuckle, " No one will be able to divert my heart from you, trust me "

" I know, I trust you " Kai said

Sooyoung then issued two rope bracelet from her pocket and put it on a Kai, " this is for you and our Monggu "

Kai opened his palm and saw two blue rope bracelet, " What is this? "

" This talisman for the protection of both of you "

" For us? "

" Yes, for you two " Sooyoung pair the bracelet in Kai hands without she realizes that Kai never took his gaze from the brunette.

And so Sooyoung finished tying the bracelet, she felt Kai pulled her tightly and she ended with a fall in the arms of the black guy.

" Kai? "

" I will miss you " Kai whispered

Sooyoung smiled at Kai's shoulder and tightened her hands on his waist, " I'll miss you too, but .. " Sooyoung pulled herself, " This will be the best way for our future “

" I know " Kai smiled

" Kai .. "

" Hmm? "

" What I fear is not how far the distance that separates us, or how long I will not be by your side. That just scares me is .. "

" What? "

" I do not know, I just .. "

Kai leaned his face and kissed her forehead gently Sooyoung, " My love will never change even if you're not by my side, because I've loved you then that means you've stored in my heart. And forever, despite the distance and time separate us, you will still always be there "

And before Sooyoung is really gone, for the last time she turned and saw a man whom she loved with all her heart was waving and smiling at her.

" See you, Kai "

 

 

Several years passed, Kai and Sooyoung never really separate. Every second they are thinking each other, every minute they miss each other, every hour they pray for each otehr, and every day they tell each other even if only from the phone.

Indeed it's hard to separate, and love people who are far from our side, but the strength of their love is stronger than can be imagined, or maybe ... not forever.

Towards the third year Sooyoung's departure, the girl suddenly disappeared without a word. Only a few times a month she'll call, and even then only a few minutes.

Kai began to feel that change and make him more anxious, could something happen to his girl? Or is she just being too busy?

And at that moment, at the residence of Kim family, Mrs. Kim is preparing something.

" Are you ready, Naeun? "

Naeun looked doubtful, but she still nodded, " Are you sure this plan will work? "

" Sure, I've thought about it very well "

" When will I start to move? "

" Tonight! " Mrs. Kim walked to the large window with curtains of gold, " And after our first movement are successful, I will call that poor girl to crush her to pieces "

 

 

Kai sits on the couch in the living room, staring at his hands with the receiver in doubt, repeatedly punched a number but he deleted again.

" Should I call her again? Or I immediately followed her to Japan? "

Kai took a deep breath to convince his heart, squeeze the same number for the umpteenth time before holding the receiver to his ear.

" Pick up the phone, Soo .. " Kai muttered

But after the sixth ring though, no one's voice from the other end. Kai finally gave up and returned the receiver to the next table. Kai flung his body to the back of the couch and sighed in exasperation. But then he heard the door bell rang, Kai furrowed his eyebrows before walking out to open the door.

" Naeun? " Kai said with wonder, " what are you doing here? "

" I came to talk to you "

Kai looked unsure but he still invited Naeun to come in and sit.

" Talk "

" Can not we talk a little bit before I explain my purpose here? " Naeun asked half pleading

" No!! now talk! "

Naeun sighed before speaking again, " I know I've made you hate me, I always try hard snatch you of Sooyoung. But lately I realized that I did not have a chance. I'm here to ask for something "

" What? "

" I hope we could be friends "

" What do you mean friends? " Kai asked

" Yes, Kai. Just like seventeen years ago, you and I are childhood friends. Can not we be friends like they used to be? "

" You know I don’t trust you again after all that you did to Sooyoung "

" I know, I'm here too for it anyway"

" What do you mean? "

Naeun opened her small blue bag and pulled out a large white envelope before pushing it on the table.

" What is this? "

" Open"

Kai did not hesitate to hide the suspicion on his face as he looked at the envelope on the table and Naeun alternately. After a few seconds staring at Naeun, Kai finally draw a white envelope on the table.

Kai slowly opens the lid and poured it on the table, dozens of photographs strewn there and the next second Kai opened his eyes wide.

" You're lying .. " Kai said with a nervous

" I did not lie, Kai. I heard it from my other friends that Sooyoung got a scholarship in Japan, when it was I decided to come to you but I know you're going to reject me again. But a few months of this, I heard from my friend who is also studying the same with Sooyoung about it all. At first I did not believe it initially, but after seeing this photo ... "

Naeun shifted his gaze back to the table, to a place where dozens of grisly photos lying. There were about twenty-Sooyoung photos with revealing clothes and with dozens of men, while some showed they were hugging even kissing.

" I don’t want to hurt you by showing all these photos, but I also can not let the girl betrayed you "

" B-but S-Sooyoung is not possible .. "

" She has never called you again, right? She has changed, Kai "

Kai took one photo showing Sooyoung smiling there in the middle of a lot of men, his heart hurt, disappointed and destroyed. They've made ​​a promise to wait each other, but what now?

Kai’s brain suddenly become chaotic, disappointment and sadness in his heart has mastered throughout his body, tears has wetting his cheeks with sudden anger that came out of nowhere.

When it Naeun small smile from the corner of her lips and goes to sit next to Kai and hugged him, " I'm sorry, Kai "

 

 

Five months later,,

" Kai, you'd better stop drinking now!! " Kris said firmly

" One more drink and I'm sure you're going to die " Suho added

Chen and Chanyeol then move together and grab a glass in Kai hand but the dark guy just refused and slammed the glass in front of his friends.

" Let me alone!! "

Sehun who had been just sitting quietly in the corner sigh of despair and stood from his seat, " Let him, no one will be able to stop him, we all know it "

" But he's going to die if he continue to drink alcohol as this "

" Perhaps this desperate man is better dead "

" Oh Sehun !! " Baekhyun DO and shriek at the same time

" Look at him !! He's already destroyed, she was already ruined his life " Sehun said sharply

" Do you also believe? In all the Naeun say, " Lay asked

" She is bring proof "

" Only a few sheets of photo " Tao said

" Then why that girl never called him again? "

" That's probably because - "

" STOP IT!! " Kai shouted loudly

He rose from his seat with a stagger and crashing out of the rows of the couch, " I don’t want to hear anyone talk about that girl anymore, I hate her " Kai muttered unclear

" Be careful with your words, Kai, or you'll be sorry "

Kai smirk before turning and leaving the room, slamming the door behind him. He walked and staggered to the dance floor, his views have been very vague when he accidentally hit someone.

" Sooyoung .. " Kai muttered

" Come with me, Kai"

Kai could not see clearly, he only vaguely knew that a few seconds later he was in a car heading somewhere.

" Why did you leave me? " Kai delirious with his eyes closed

" Because I love you .. "

It was strange, it seems the sound foreign to him, but his eyes could see clearly Sooyoung sitting next to him. They stopped at his apartment, " Why are we back here? I don’t want to go home, I need to talk to you, Soo "

But the girl just said nothing and continued to drag Kai until he arrived at the house. They both passed the living room quickly and ascend to Kai rooms, that girl threw Kai into his bed.

" I'm going to do something as an apology .. " said the girl

And soon after that, Kai felt something on top of him and kissed his lips. The last thing he remembers is his whole body felt warm, but something in his heart froze.

 

 

Kai opened his eyes slowly when the sun is crashing into his room through the white curtains in the window. He moved slightly to stretch and feel the cold piercing his skin. Kai looked down and found himself , and a voice made him turn quickly.

Kai took the pants off the ground and running down to the downstairs.

" Yes, Mrs. Kim. I have succeeded. Of course, Kai did not suspect me, he even called me with that girl's name. I caught him, made him hate her and finally .. we slept together "

Kai accidentally nudged vase on the table when he staggered back, and Naeun turned quickly. She stood with a wicked smile and showed her body that only wrapped a thin cloth, " You're awake, babe? "

" What are you doing? "

" It was not me who did it, but you're asking me "

" Liar! You liar!! I do not ever want you !! "

" But you say different things last night, you said you love me and want me, because we've slept together "

And once again heard the sound of falling objects and broken. Kai and Naeun turned, but it appears that Kai was the most surprised. He like splashed with water ice in the middle of the night, his entire body frozen but felt weak at the same time. Urged tear down as guilt and anger ambush him.

" Sooyoung .. " Kai said with a stammer

" Hi, Sooyoung. You've come  " Naeun greeted cheerfully

Sooyoung covered with both hands, holding the crying is almost broke. She looked at Kai sadly, hoping that everything she heard and saw just now is just a dream.

" Youngie .. "

But Kai voice is deep and clear even made her realize that all of this is true. Sooyoung did not say anything before she turned and ran away, Kai quickly trying to catch her, but when he had just stepped Naeun hold him.

" You can not go " Naeun said

" Let go of me or I will hurt you "

" You would not dare hurt me! "

" Let go, I say !! "

" You have to be responsible, Kai, on our children "

" I don’t want that child "

" But you've done it, and besides this all is a plan .. your mother "

Kai turned around quickly, " My mother? "

" Yeah, she wants to separate you and that poor girl "

" You lie! "

" You are lying, I know you believe with all my words, especially after you hear our conversation earlier. You know your mother's hates Sooyoung and wants to get rid of her. You have no other choice, you have to leave the girl and marry me "

 

 

Three months later,,

" The groom, Kim Jongin, will you accept Song Naeun as your wife? keep her in joy and sorrow until death do you two " said the pastor to Kai

" Yes, I do " Kai whispered softly

The pastor turned to Naeun,, " Bride, Song Naeun, will you accept Kim Jongin as your husband? loyal to him in joy and sorrow until death do you two "

" Yes, I do "

Both the bride and groom facing each other to exchange rings and then kissing, they turned to the audience and smiled sweetly. Blessing of the party ended with a quick, Kai prefer to go back to his room and left Naeun to meet their guests.

Kai took off his tuxedo and grabbed something from his pocket, a worn blue rope bracelet. Then he heard the door open and eleven men approached him.

" I’m sorry, we are not much help " D.O said

" It's okay, it's all my fault "

" I still don’t believe your mother is doing this all " Tao said

" I could not believe it too, I know she never agreed me with Sooyoung, but I really don’t believe if she had to threaten Sooyoung and frightened her. He knows Sooyoung would never tell me, because Sooyoung is not going to hurt me .. " Kai turned and faced his friends, " That day, when she saw me and Naeun at home, was the day she wanted to tell me everything. She wanted to try once again to talk to me and convince me to release her. But look what I did .. "

Luhan approached him and patted his shoulder gently, " Then you really do have to let go of her "

" Let Sooyoung continued her own life and forget your " Baekhyun add

" Sorry I have to say, Kai, but you and Sooyoung probably is not destined to be together " Xiumin said

" I know, the selfish me that just thinking about my own feelings. The unmindful me who didn’t know her feelings. I still can not believe I actually did this to her “

" Kai .."

Kai like a heart attack just by heard that sound, he turned around very slowly and stiffly.

" Sooyoung .. "

Sooyoung is standing in the doorway with a beige dress above the knee and a black leather jacket, her hair falling over her shoulder and she looked beautiful but sad. She walked over slowly and with pain at every step.

" We'll let you two talk " Kris said before he walked out, followed by another

" Soo - " Kai was ready to step up

" Don’t come closer!! " Sooyoung immediately stop him, " or I'll lose my strength "

" Sooyoung .. "

" It took several days for me to convince my heart and decided to say goodbye properly to you "

" Goodbye? "

" Yes, Kai, a goodbye. We really should never be together "

" Don’t say that, please "

" This is the truth, since of the beginning you and I are different, we should realize that "

Kai can’t hold back his tears that had welled up in his black eyes. He was devastated to see Sooyoung in front of him, quite close but feels so far away. Why is it when she was able to come back and they both are able to fix all, just that they get separation.

" I'm sorry to have to leave and not tell you all, I just don’t want you to worry. I was so scared to lose you and make you hurt, but .. " Sooyoung took a deep breath, " Now that I've been able to accept all, that if you and I are not going to be together, then I'll just keep this love for myself. I'll be fine, Kai, don’t worry about me "

Sooyoung wipe her tears, took off a necklace from her neck and put it on the table, she then smiled one last time before disappearing forever

" Goodbye, Kai, be happy with your new life "