Park Chanyeol - Chanyeol

Miracle In December
 

 

" Why should I? " A man with reddish brown hair asked coldly

" Because you're the only son in the family? "

" And why should I do this stupid engagement? "

" Keep your mouth Chanyeol!! "

" Why abeoji? did someone was watching us right now? which company? "

" Park Chanyeol!!! " Mr. Park lowered his voice but sounded anger there

" I don’t want to do this engagement, never! "

" You have to do it .. or our family will fall down " Mr. Park begged

" W-what? "

" Ours company nearly bankrupt, Chanyeol. And we need Choi Group to save us "

Chanyeol silent without a word, his eyes began to look calm did not like the original. It's hard to do, but he tried to smile.

" Should it? "

" If you want to save our families "

He took a deep breath before saying softly,,

" Neh abeoji, I'll do it "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

The church was filled with people waiting for the bride and groom. A few minutes later the church door opened and seems a tall man with a tuxedo neatly attached to his body. He walked alone down the aisle with all eyes upon him,,

" Where your bride? " The Pastor asked

" She will be here soon " Chanyeol said without expression

Just when the church doors opened again, a girl with long wavy brown hair over her shoulder. Sparkling white wedding dress looks beautiful on her figure, on top of her head circular a crown of flowers. Her face flushed with a smile on her lips, she moved gracefully and closer to the altar.

" I give you my daughter " said an elderly man who walked with the brunette

" Neh Mr. Choi " Chanyeol bent in

Chanyeol taking the brunette hand without a smile on his face, they were both facing the pastor to start blessing.

" The groom, Park Chanyeol, will you accept Choi Sooyoung as your wife? keep her in joy and sorrow till willing to separate you " said the pastor to Chanyeol

" Yes, I do "

The pastor turned to Sooyoung,,

" The bride, Choi Sooyoung, would you accept Park Chanyeol as your husband? faithful to him in joy and sorrow till willing to separate you "

" Yes, I do "

" In front of God they both had sworn that they would love each other and pass through ups and downs together, and I ordained marriage you two become husband and wife are legitimate. Amen "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Chanyeol open his tie before distancing himself violently on the couch, while Sooyoung who is still wearing her wedding dress complete seemed to hesitate at the door.

" Y-you want to shower first or .. "

However Chanyeol did not answer and just stepped through Sooyoung to go to the bathroom. Sooyoung just sighed, biting her lower lip.

 

A few minutes later Chanyeol out of the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist. Sooyoung immediately reversed her body with stunned at the sight of Chanyeol bare chest. But the guy did not seem to care and once again flopped on the couch. Sooyoung quickly ran into the bathroom with her ​​whole red face.

Chanyeol heard the door closed behind her head, he then stood up and put on his pants. His hands were already moving to take his shirt but stopped,,

 

Flasback,,

 

" I hope you can soon have a baby " Mr. Choi said

" Neh? " Chanyeol widened

" Your child is who will be a valuable asset to our company "

Chanyeol sharp grin,,

" So is this the point in this marriage? in order to produce a son or daughter who will forward your company? "

" You could say that "

" Is not this just the same as you sell your daughter? "

" Honestly, she's not my biological daughter. We took her from the orphanage "

Chanyeol could not hide the shock and disgust of his face,,

" So we just need to give you grandchildren, right? "

Chanyeol not wait for Mr. Choi replied because he was already up and out of the cafe

 

Flasback end,,

 

There is a wave of weird feeling in his heart, such as a sense of pity and disgust. How can parents sold his own daughter for company? Chanyeol ruffled his hair with frustration, but he soon stopped when he heard the click of the door. Chanyeol turned around and saw Sooyoung standing in the doorway, her hair still wet attaches to her right shoulder and she was only wearing overalls sleeping on her knee. Chanyeol sighed before stepping closer, Sooyoung jumped backward when suddenly the tall figure of a man standing close in front of her.

" W-what? " Sooyoung stutter

" You know what the purpose of our marriage? "

" N-neh? "

Chanyeol pull Sooyoung hand and dragged her before throwing her on the bed. Chanyeol threw his body too and hold it with both his hands beside Sooyoung's shoulder.

" C-Chanyeol shi .. " Sooyoung started to panic

" I just do the purpose of this marriage "

" W-what? "

" This "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Sooyoung blinked her eyes as the sun shone through the bedroom window, she got up from her sleep and feel the cold on her body. Sooyoung almost screamed when she found out there was no a single yarn in her body, she immediately pulled the blanket over her entire body. When it Chanyeol out of the shower with neatly clothes,,

" What the .. "

But Chanyeol just a glance sharply at Sooyoung before taking his bag on the sofa.

" Where are you going? " Sooyoung said softly

" None of your business " Chanyeol said

Sooyoung just lowered head with fear without speaking any more after that. Cahnyeol was standing in the doorway, his hands had touched the door latch but he suddenly stopped.

" I think your father did not tell you " he said, without reversing his body

" Eh? " Sooyoung looked

" Your dad just need to get the child from this marriage to continue your company "

Sooyoung froze, her eyes suddenly felt heavy.

" And I already did my part, now you're in charge of raising a baby in your womb "

" Me? alone? " Sooyoung began to sob

" I do ’t approve of this engagement from the beginning and I didn’t love you, so .. none of my business “

Chanyeol opened the door and slammed it behind,, vaguely he could still hear the faint sound of Sooyoung crying inside. I wonder what he feels, whether it only remorse or pity? but he really did not know how he felt.

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Chanyeol stood silently in front of a tomb, his face stiff without expression. His eyes stared blankly ahead, his hands shaking and his legs felt a little weak.

" You've come? "

Chanyeol turned when he heard his father's voice,,

" Abeoji? "

" Hmm "

Mr. Park was standing beside of his son and stared the grave in front of them.

" It's been ten years since your mother died, you definitely miss her very much " Mr. Park said

" Every day " Chanyeol muttered

Father and son were silent for the next few minutes without a word out of their mouths. Immersed in their own thoughts,,

" How's Sooyoung? "

" I don’t know "

Mr. Park turned quickly to his son,,

" Why? you two were arguing? "

" We never even talk? "

" Chanyeol .. "

Chanyeol took a deep breath before speaking,,

" We don’t have time to talk, I go to work early and go home at midnight. I only know of her pregnancy has entered the fifth month "

" And you are not around? " Mr. Park widened

" I never accept this marriage abeoji "

Mr. Park sighed loudly,,

" Why? are you still expecting that girl? the girl who saved you ten years ago? "

Chanyeol want to lie and say no. But something prompted him to admit that he is still trapped in his past.

" Without her I would not be standing here "

" I know, son. But you have to continue your own life "

" With married women who don’t I love? It’s useless .. "

Mr. Park was not able to pronounce any words to change the hearts of his stubborn son.

" I'm not going to say anything to change your heart Chanyeol, I just want you to hear one thing "

Chanyeol turned to his father,

" Love those who is love you not the person that you love, because of how valuable your time when you were able to make a happy person who loves you as a token of gratitude for the love that she gave "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Sooyoung pacing anxiously in the living room, repeatedly glancing at his watch that already addressed two in the morning.

" Where are you? " Sooyoung muttered

Then she heard the door open and immediately hid behind a wall,, peek a little bit to make sure that it was her husband. Chanyeol staggered and fell to the couch, trying to stand up once again but he fell again and don’t move.

" What's wrong with him? " Sooyoung asked quietly

She tiptoed closer Chanyeol who lying on the sofa,, Sooyoung smell of alcohol from him.

" He must be drunk "

Sooyoung walked into the room and took a blanket,, to wrap his entire body and his head gently.

" W-what should I do ... "

Chanyeol muttering in his sleep makes Sooyoung almost jumped. Sooyoung sitting near Chanyeol once again, staring at his tired face.

" I'd have to destroy your life right ? I'm sorry ... Me and this stupid wedding has taken your freedom and maybe your true love "

Tears melt in Sooyoung face,,

" I just hope you will believe me when I say I love you, and how happy I am when you look fine "

Sooyoung Chanyeol slowly,,

" The last time I saw you ten years ago I always prayed all night that you will always be fine and I could see you again someday. Do you remember me Chanyeol? You promised to marry me the day after I treat your wounds. And I still could not believe that I actually marry you " Sooyoung took a deep breath " but it looks like you've fallen in love with another woman and forget your promise, I'm sorry for destroying your love. Sorry .. "

Sooyoung covered with her ​​hands before standing up from her seat and ran to disappear at the end of the stairs. Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly, his whole body was shaking with shock. His brain is still difficult to digest what he had just heard, guilt and fear creep across his heart.

" Y-you .. no w-way .. "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Chanyeol down the stairs later in the day than usual, he walks slowly while tying his tie.

" Don’t add the peas to his rice, and make a glass milk with a little honey but not too sweet "

Chanyeol stopped immediately when he heard Sooyoung voice from the kitchen.

" You even still remember my favorite “ he smiled a little

 

Sooyoung almost dropped the plate when she saw Chanyeol entered the kitchen, she immediately put the plate on the table and will walk towards her room when Chanyeol holding her arm.

" Eat before you go to your room "

" I'll eat later " Soyoung said softly

" Eat with me "

Sooyoung looked up with surprise on her face, Chanyeol half dragging her to sit at the dinner table. But both are just silent without talking or even touch their food, the atmosphere was very awkward between them.

" Soo .. "

Sooyoung flinched clearly when Chanyeol mention her name,,

" N-neh? "

" H-how your pregnancy? "

Chanyeol glance at Sooyoung belly,,

" Ah,, I-it’s okay .. " Sooyoung said awkwardly

" Your condition? "

" I'm also fine .. "

They then stopped again, still feels strange to each other. Seven months after they were married, It’s the first time they sit down together for breakfast.

" There are a want-you talking about? " Sooyoung ventured to ask

" Eh? " Chanyeol looked up

" You don’t normally talk to me, and to be honest .. I don’t feel comfortable "

Chanyeol suddenly realized how much he has made the distance between them. He has kept the promise, but he also hurt his promise at the same time.

" I want to apologize "

Sooyoung almost choked on her drink,,

" Why? "

" I've gone too far as to bring my selfishness,, abandoned you and our baby just because I don’t like this marriage. And you have to fight alone all this time, trying to be patient and keep a baby in my belly. And ..  " Chanyeol stop

" And? " Sooyoung frowned

" And my promise to you "

" Huh? "

Chanyeol stood up and walked over to Sooyoung before kneeling beside her chair,,

" I've ever promised to marry you after you saved my life once, and I did have to keep it. But I don’t take care of it as should, I had a lot of hurt you "

Sooyoung smiled sweetly,,

" I promise to fix everything .. let's start all over again "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Chanyeol helped his wife out of the car,,

" Be careful, dear "

" Thank you "

They walked together into the hospital to check for Sooyoung pregnancy.

" Good morning " A nurse greeting them

" Good morning, Doctor Xiumin already come? " Chanyeol said

" Yes sir, he was already inside "

" Thank you " they both said

They walked together to Doctor Xiumin room,,

" You just wait here " Sooyoung said suddenly

" Why? " Chanyeol frowned

" Nothing,, just wait here "

Chanyeol silent and stare Sooyoung for a while,,

" Alright then "

Sooyoung came into the room when the doctor Xiumin reading some documents,,

" Good morning Doc " Sooyoung said

" Oh,, Sooyoung shi. Please sit down "

" Thanks Doc "

Doctors Xiumin close all the documents folder and looked at Sooyoung,,

" Are you okay? no complaints right? "

" Hmm,, I'm fine. Just more often feel tired "

" I already told you not to do things that are too heavy, why are you still doing it? "

Sooyoung just chuckled, but her face soon turned gloomy.

" What we both could not survive? " She asked

" W-we? " Doctor Xiumin frowned

" I-I .. I also want to survive Doc " Sooyoung said softly

" Why? you say you only want to save the baby, why suddenly .. "

" I've got a reason to survive with my baby, my love is back "

" Love? "

" Hmm, love that gave me a reason to live and survive this disease "

" But your cancer has spread to the rest of your body, you .. "

" What only a miracle can be expected to last hope? "

Doctors Xiumin small nod with a bitter smile,,

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Chanyeol and Sooyoung walked together along the Han river, holding hands and laughing together.

" You're not cold? " Chanyeol asked

" Ani, I'm fine "

Chanyeol sweet smile on his wife, he bought two chocolate ice cream and sat on a bench.

" I still don’t believe that we actually got married, I was sorry to have treated you like that "

Sooyoung took Chanyeol hand and hold it tightly,,

" I didn’t think about it, I should have told you earlier "

Chanyeol smiled brightly again,,

" I owe a lot to you ten years ago, you found me lying on the road and take care of me for a week. You also fight with your mothers home so that I may live in an orphanage for a while until there is someone looking for me, you .. you're my savior “

" I'm just doing that will others people do, anyone would certainly help if they see someone covered in blood lying on the side of the road "

" I don’t know, I'm just grateful you're the one who came to me "

They both chuckled together,,

" You know I always remember you from that day on, I always remember my promise to you and realize that I have fallen in love with you. That's why I'm being cold to you at the beginning of our marriage "

" I probably should have told you from the beginning, I'm just afraid that if you don’t believe me "

Chanyeol pull Sooyoung body in his arms and kissed her forehead,,

" I don’t care about the past anymore, I just know I love you so much "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Chanyeol ran as fast as he could, bumping all who stand in his way, looks scared and panicked. He stopped abruptly in front of the operating room with his parents and parent-in-law standing there.

" How is she? "

" There is still no news from the doctor " Mrs. Park said

Chanyeol fell at his feet, slumped on the floor and gasping for breath. Greater fear than anything struck him,

" The doctor is out "

Chanyeol immediately got up and stormed to the front,,

" What about my wife's condition Doc? how our baby? "

Doctor Xiumin did not answer, he circulated his views on all the people there before sighed and spoke.

" The cancer had spread throughout her stomach, we lost a lot of blood due to cancer were entered into a blood vessel and cause severe bleeding. And .. " Doctor Xiumin looked at Chanyeol " we could only save one of them, both mother and the baby "

The whole world felt like collapsing on his body, his heart stopped beating and he suddenly deaf. He could not hear anything other than the panic inside his head. Who will he choose? whether he should choose?

" Save the baby " Mr Choi suddenly talk

Chanyeol glanced quickly at his father-in-law,,

" Why? " Chanyeol said coldly

But Mr. Park did not answer, and when it Chanyeol take a decision.

" Save the mother, save my wife "

" Chanyeol!! " Mr. Choi squealing " we should .. "

" I will give you a lot more for children so that they can take care of this stupid company!! but I only had one wife who I love with all my life, and I will not let anything take her away from me "

" Chan .. "

" I WAS HER HUSBAND!! I have more right to her life than anyone " Chanyeol Doctor Xiumin " save my wife, please, I don’t want to lose her again "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png

 

Chanyeol twirling a black box in his hand, leaning on the wall behind him, he looked tired and sad. Chanyeol issued two silver rings and a pair in two of his fingers. A painful bitter smile etched on his lips,,

" Appa .. "

Chanyeol quickly wiped his tears and turned to see his daughter,,

" Jin hee? "

He grabbed the little girl with shiny black hair before holding her,,

" Appa cry? why? "

" It's okay honey, Appa was not crying "

" Lie! Appa definitely remembered omma again, right? "

Chanyeol sweet smile,,

" How do you know? "

" We are both always remembered about omma " Jin hee answered gloomily

" Must have been hard for you, you're still a baby when omma go"

" I'm fine as long as there is appa on my side, after all .. " Jin hee crept down from her father's arms " I believe omma will always be here " she pointed to her heart " omma will always be watching over us from heaven "

Jin hee kissed his cheek quickly before running away,,

" You're right Jin hee, omma will always see us from heaven. But .. " tears melted on his handsome face " appa just sorry could not do enough to her who has given all her love "

Chanyeol raised his hand and stared at the two rings on his finger,,

" I too struggled to find you that I could not see and I too struggled to hear you can not hear me. And you're so close to me and spend all your injuries with still love me. I wish I could reverse time, I just wanted to do more to thank you for your sincere love "

 

colorful-heart-shape-clipart.png