Zang Yixing - Lay

Miracle In December

 

 

 

A dark red-haired man seemed to be concentrating fully on the front of a piano, sometimes his cute face looks sad and sorry. Again and again he wrote something but then he delete again, squeeze some piano keys and produces a mellow tone.

" Lay, we will leave now " said someone who suddenly appeared from behind the door

" Neh hyung " Lay replied with a small smile

Lay walks to the table next to him, pressing a button and eject a CD. Stared at it a few seconds before entering into a red envelope,,

" I hope you'll hear about my sorrow .. " he muttered

 

Two black vans stopped in front of the SM Entertainment building, twelve handsome men out one by one by one of them. Some fans who had been waiting since last started screaming hysterically at the sight of their passing,,

" See hyung, they shouted to me " said a man with dark circles under his eyes excited in chinese language.

" Hmm .. good job Tao " Lay replied weakly

They arrived in the entrance hall and began to disperse,,

" Hyung, let's practice immediately. I found a new movement last night when I was asleep " said a man with blond hair, bobbing innocently.

" You found the movement in your dream ? " man with black hair and tanned skin asked in surprise,,

" Hmm " the blonde nodded lightly

Lay just shook his head and smiled a little,,

" I'll catch you two later "

" Where are you going hyung? "

" I have to meet someone for a while " Lay said

" Okay then ... "

Lay up to the second floor and turned at the corner. He knocked on a wooden door several times,,

" Come in " said a voice from within

Lay pushed the door open,

" Oh Lay,, please sit down "

" Thank you teacher Lee "

Lay bowed politely before sitting in long white sofa,,

" What's up, Lay? you don’t practice with others? "

" I will practice after giving this .. "

Lay issued a red envelope and pushed it on the table,,

" What is this? "

" You've promised me if EXO can further excel you will allow me to write a song for one of our albums "

" Then? "

" I hope you'll consider this one "

Mr. Lee thought for a moment and then looked at Lay seriously,,

" This time I will accept it, but I can not promise if it can be used Lay,, we need to consider many things " Mr. Lee said

" I know, I just wish we could use the song "

" Why? "

" It's okay Teacher Lee,, just want people to listen " Lay said ' or rather someone ' he added silently

 

Lay bowed before leaving the room, after closing the door behind him, he walked slowly to the practice room. His step slow and heavy, his mind was not with him at all at this time. He vividly recall their first meeting, as if just yesterday happened.

 

Flashback,,

 

A dark brown haired boy looked around in front the arrival gate of Inceon International Airport. A black backpack slung over his back and his right hand holding a large black suitcase.

" I'm in trouble " he muttered in Chinese

The chinese boy goes to the outside of the airport, he tried to find a taxi more difficult than other people around him. His hand waved automatically forward when a taxi caught by his views.

" E-excuse me, could you took me to this place " he said in Korean that is sound very awkward

" Neh? " The taxi driver frowned

Chinese boy held out his notebook and showed a page on the taxi driver.

" Ah, Apgujeong? SM building? "

Hearing the familiar words, the Chinese boy nodded eagerly.

" Neh! neh! "

The taxi drivers smile friendly,

" Go sir, let me bring your suitcase "

" Neh, khamsahamnida "

 

The Chinese guy opens wide his cab window, looked up at the scenery outside. Tall buildings, busy streets and people passing by. He's still hard to believe that he was on his way to reach his dream. Since childhood, he has always wanted to be an idol. And after a very difficult and hard audition, he's finally here, on his way to be one of the training at SM Entertainment agency.

" You're not Korean, right? " The taxi driver suddenly asked

" I'm sorry? "

" No, it's just your accent is not very good. You've come to Korea? where are you from? "

Chinese guy flipping through his notebook again searching for something.

" My name Zang Yixing, I'm from China "

The taxi driver smiled again,,

" Did you come to be one of the training in SM? "

" Yes,, "

" Good luck then "

" Thank you "

 

Lay repeatedly glanced at his watch,, his taxi had stopped since last without moving.

" What happened ajushi? "

" I don’t know, but it seems there is an accident ahead "

" Is it still long? "

" I guess so"

Lay fell silent, once again glanced at his watch and seemed to hesitate for a moment before speaking again.

" SM building is still far? "

" Not if you can take ride a bus from haltel at the end the road there "

" If so I'll get out here "

The taxi driver helped Lay put out his trunk, after paying Lay bent once and a half ran leave the taxi driver. He arrived at the bus stop a few minutes later with a very out of breath. He sat down to wait, not how long some people came and waited beside him.

Ten minutes later a big red bus came, one by one the people waiting to walk up including Lay. But he had just two steps from the door of the bus when the driver stopped him.

" Pay first "

" I'm sorry? "

The bus driver frowned,,

" Where your bus card? "

“ Bus card? I don’t .. that .. I .. "

" What is agashi? You do not want to pay? "

" No no,, not that I don’t want to pay. I just don’t have a bus card and .. "

" Then you can‘t ride "

" What? but I gotta get to .. "

" You can‘t if you do not pay! "

" But .. "

" I'll pay for him "

The bus driver and Lay turned simultaneously to look at. A wavy brunette over her shoulder with bangs covering her forehead walking toward them. Put out her wallet and rub it in payment machine. The driver glanced Lay sharply before facing forward again to ride the bus. Lay walks awkwardly and sat on the bench next to the brunette, hesitated for a moment he finally ventured to speak.

" Thank you for the earlier "

The brunette turned quickly, her black eyes sparkling as she smiled at Lay. And something strange tickling Lay stomach and chest, making him smile as well without him knowing it.

" Your welcome " the brunette said friendly " you're not from Korea right? "

" Neh, I just came from China to .. "

" Are you from China? Wuah .. great!! I always wanted to go there one day. I want to eat wonton,, chow mein,, jiaozi, and much more. I love Chinese food, I often order it for lunch, but yeah .. it would be nice if you could eat it directly in China. And I. .. "

For some reason, Lay could not listen anymore the brunette next sentence. Because he just looked at her with awe, there was something that attracted him. Her big and black eyes, her milk-white skin, her pointy nose, her chubby cheeks, and her little pink lips.

" Hey .. "

Lay quickly snapped out of his amazement when the brunette waved her hand in front of his face.

" Neh? "

The brunette suddenly changed into a worried expression on her face,,

" You don’t understand none of my sentence right? Sorry, I confused you "

" No no no, I get it all " says Lay lied

" Are you sure? "

" Hemp,, I'm sure "

The brunette smiled brightly, and once again there was such a strange sensation again Lay perceived on his stomach and chest.

 

They pause for the next few minutes, but Lay is actually does not live in a quiet. He's nervous about something that makes him forget his first purpose. He was looking for a way to open a conversation again with this brunette. But he has not even find a word when the bus suddenly stopped and the brunette stood up.

" Bye " she said friendly

" Oh? neh, bye "

And just as the brunette was not seen again on the back of the bus, Lay tapped his forehead out loud and looked back.

" Why did not I ask her name!!?? "

 

purple-heart.jpg

 

The next few days could not be said to be easy to Lay, his journey to achieve his dream so long and hard. He got up early in the morning, and began to practice after breakfast, resting during the day and had just finished practicing through the night. Sometimes his does not sleep soundly until morning because his body ached.

" Take a rest hyung " Chanyeol said

" Ten more minutes "

" You've been practicing since morning, hyung " Kai said

" Okay okay, I'll take a shower after that followed you down "

" Hurry up "

Lay walks with Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun to go home, they split up in front of the subway. Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun back home while Lay to the dorm.

" Are you sure you will go home alone hyung? "

" Hmm, I could "

" Well then, I'll see you tomorrow hyung "

And Lay parted with three of them towards a deserted street near the subway station. He passed through a park before arriving at his dorm, but when he was walking in the cold he heard some people talking not far from him. A gang of men were clustered near the electric pole and another girl who was cornered in a wall. Lay increasingly moved closer he could hear the girl had sobbed in fear. Then very quickly occurrence, while Lay saw one of the men raised his hand to hit the girl Lay quickly jump between them.

" Who are you? "

Lay did not answer, with both his​​hands he pushed the girl behind his back.

" I asked who are you? " The man who stood at the front raised his voice

" You don’t need to know who I am " Lay said in Chinese

The men exchanged glances in confusion,,

" What are you talking? "

" Go before I call the police " said Lay, now in English

Hearing the police said, they are not too stupid to remain silent. They quickly ran off Lay and the girl even without looking.

" Are you all right? " Lay asked

She was still crying a little when Lay reversing his body, he then took a handkerchief and tried to wipe her tears but his movement stopped instantly when the girl looked up at him.

" Y-you? " Lay said

She was apparently well aware of what she saw and looked as surprised as Lay.

" Do you remember me? " She said quietly

" Of course " Lay scratched the back of his head " you saved my day "

" And now you are saving me, thank you "

" Ah, it's nothing "

" But I still have to thank "

The girl held out her hand and smiling sweetly,,

" My name is Choi Sooyoung and you? "

" Zang Yixing,, but you can call me Lay "

 

purple-heart.jpg

 

" What if I give up? " Lay said wearily, his face pale and sad.

Sooyoung gently took his hand and bowed with her face to equalize Lay face.

" Why? "

" This is too hard for me, sometimes I think I would have no hope. I'm not supposed to be here, I'm ... "

The warm tears running down Lay cheeks, and Sooyoung remove it fondly.

" Look at me Lay! "

Lay was silent,

" Zang Yixing, please .. "

Lay finally raised his head slowly and looked right in Sooyoung eyes. Sooyoung always gives a feeling of comfort and security only from her eyes. Sooyoung could always give spirit strangely somehow come out of nowhere and always makes Lay feeling much better.

" Lay, I love you so much and I know you too. So you also know how the destruction of my heart when I see you in this state. You're not going to give up Lay, not when your dreams have been very close. Life will never be very easy but these difficulties will end happily, I'm sure "

Lay felt a calmness that enveloped his whole heart,, made ​​him think better than ever. He smiled sincerely before kiss Sooyoung on the lips quickly and hugged her.

" I don’t know what will become of me without you " Lay said softly

" I don’t want to see people who I love sad anymore " Sooyoung chuckled

" Will not be as long as you remain in my side "

" I will "

" I promise, we will be happy together "

 

purple-heart.jpg

 

" Debut? "

" One more year? "

Twelve men including Lay open their eyes wide in disbelief. Everyone sprang to they feet and even jumped for joy,,

" Yes, and your training will be harder for the year ahead "

" It's fine as long as we can finally stand on real stage " Kai said with a bright

" Finally " Lay muttering

" I mean it guys,, listen well to me this time "

All the guys looked at the three people who a few years older than them,,

" What does that mean hyung? " Tao asked

" All the hard training ahead will take all the time of you guys more than you imagine, and we want you to just concentrate on your training without thinking of anything else "

The twelve men were apparently not fully understand,,

" No dating .. " the man standing in the middle looking Lay " you have to choose "

 

purple-heart.jpg

 

Lay and Sooyoung sat at their usual meeting place, a small stool at the edge of the Han River. Sooyoung looked much more concerned than ever when Lay called her and see him more sad than the last time he was giving up.

" What is it? " Sooyoung said impatiently

" Soo, I .. "

Lay difficult to say, more difficult than the days of his training. His heart has been broken into to pieces by the fact that he is trying to say. He would not have chosen if he could, he wanted both, he wants his dream and the girl he's in love. But this cruel life has made him have to choose. Lay did not look at Sooyoung and just looked straight ahead.

" Life will never provide all that we want, and we should always choose "

" Lay? " Sooyoung asked in horror when she realized her boyfriend was crying.

" I think we should break up "

Sooyoung did not move or even forget to breathe, she was silent with her eyes blank.

" I'm sorry " Lay muttered

" W-why? "

" I'll debut another year and I .. "

Lay stopped suddenly when he heard Sooyoung a small sob, and his greatest fear now was happening before his eyes. Seeing Sooyoung injured, crying or sad is always the worst and Lay promised to kill the jerk who does tha, but look now, he was the one who did it.

Lay do with the rest of the courage that he has, he stood up and spoke with looked at Sooyoung who began to cry.

" We are not destined to be together, so let's just say this is just meeting for a moment and forget all this "

And Lay already turned to go away when he heard Sooyoung spoke with a quivering voice.

" You have decided to choose what you think is more important Lay, and I would not blame you for it .. "

Lay stood frozen in place,,

" But love and dream is not an option and I hope you do not ever regret. And .. what we have been through during these is never easy, but why ? why did you decide our farewell as quickly and as easily as  this? "

Lay could hear Sooyoung footsteps walk away from him, he turned slowly and looked Sooyoung back.

" This is the most difficult thing I've ever done and I definitely regret it "

 

purple-heart.jpg

 

Flashback end,,

 

" Okay, we'll start shooting from Lay. Are you ready? " The PD asked

" Neh PD-nim"

" You'll sit there while playing the piano as if you were creating a song that would be a present for the person you love has been lost, can you? "

" Neh "

" Fighting hyung! " Sehun said

Lay walks into his set and started filming their music video, he did all the PD say well just by remembering one person.

Thirty minutes later Lay has completed his part and walked up to his manager.

" Hyung, I'll be waiting for the others in the car " he said weakly

The manager looked at Lay to worry,,

" Are you okay? "

Lay a thin smile,,

" Hmm, I'm fine "

" Well then, you just get into the car, I'll buy you hot coffee "

" Ne hyung "

Lay sat alone in his car, he closed his eyes while listening to the songs of his headseat. His eyes were closed and sometimes humming along songs, but his eyes open slowly when a song playing softly in his ear. Lay smiled sadly and moves out something from inside his brown backpack, a red envelope with a letter and a CD in it.

" Have you heard this song? " He muttered

No one would interpret this song deeper than him, not because he was the author, but he is experiencing any of this song. He tried to find and hear someone who he can not even hear or see. He is always growing remorse he felt wherever he is. He had to choose something that he will regret for the rest of his life, he has to be selfish and ungrateful to the love he had.

Lay still have the same love even greater, only with his love that he can fulfill every inch of this world with her. Lay wish he could stop time and return to the times when they were still together, sharing love, sharing happiness and sorrow together. Lay least want to meet her once again and apologized, saying that he still loved her.

" Where are you now? I'm miserable without you by my side "

Warm teardrop falls into his pale cheeks, he embraced the red envelope in his arms and held it close. Lay just got a little hope, just one hopes that he wanted to achieve. He wants to see Sooyoung once again, just to see if only for a second, and said " I'm sorry "

 

purple-heart.jpg

 

Happy reading ^ ^  and I implore you for your kindness to leave a comment for my story ^ ^ Thank you very much ^^