Oh Sehun - Sehun

Miracle In December

 

 

Sehun riding a bike with a bouquet of flowers in one hand, his face looks sad and hurt. He then stopped on the right side of a European-style church with a white color in all sections.

A bitter smile appeared on his lips faintly,, " Thank you .." he muttered weakly, " for all "

Sehun insert his hand into one of the pockets in his coat to take something, an old brown diary, and then a tear fell down her cheek

" My best friend .. my love "

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Flashback,,

 

Thursday, 08 February 2012

Today Sehun look very silly :P and he lost, again !! I managed to get a free dinner, and Sehun managed to get a scolding from everyone ^^ sorry for him.

 

A girl with long shiny brown hair stuck out his tongue with both hands on her waist, " Did not I tell you, you're definitely going to lose again, " said the brunette.

Meanwhile, a pink-haired man lying on the basketball court with panting breath. He glanced at the brunette with annoyance before jumping to get up, " I'm just succumbing to you, do not go overboard, Choi Sooyoung "

" Succumbing you say? " A tall man with blond hair approached him and smacked his head.

" AHK !!, that hurt, hyung !! " Complained the pink hair

" We missed the ten scores from Sooyoung, Kai, Chanyeol and Luhan. You still say Succumbing, Oh Sehun? "

Sehun pout and give death glare at Sooyoung, he then stood up and looked at a bunch of his friends, Lay and Tao. They all seem annoyed at Sehun who repeatedly lost the ball from Sooyoung.

" I know, I know, thats all my fault, I will pay your food "

" Yehett !!! " Sooyoung squealing loudest and smiling sweetly

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Tuesday, 19 February, 2012

Today Sehun help maintain a very crowded flower shop, a lot of people come and I'm happy. But he did not stop annoying me, he continued to destroy some flowers and I'm trying hard not to hit him :P Some junior high school students come and seek Sehun, I do not know why but I do not like, so I drive them : P

 

" Put pots of roses was at the corner " Sooyoung command

" Ready, boss !! " Sehun said, he saluted

Some flowers had just come into the store and they were arranging flowers inside,, very busy today because of some orders and dozens of buyers who come. Sehun been helped since morning and they have not a break at all.

" Sooyoung,, you serve customers outside,, just let me do the flower arranging " said Sehun

" Are you sure? "

" Hmm " Sehun nod

Sooyoung came out of the back room and meet some of the customers who have been waiting for her. She is assembling a bouquet of flowers for them and pick out some of the things they want to message.

" Unnie .. " two teenage girls called him

Sooyoung's brow furrowed,, " Oh, Irene? Seulgi? What are you guys here? "

" We just happened to pass " said Irene

Sooyoung forming the letter 'O' with , nodding, and she had to walk backwards again, but stopped.

" Unnie!! "

" Ng? "

" Are you the only guard in the store today? “

" What do you mean? "

" Sehun oppa also here right? " Said Seulgi

" This morning I saw him cycling into your flower shop " Irene added

Sooyoung made ​​a strange expression to her face and asked with a curt " Wae? "

Irene and Seulgi smiled sweetly at Sooyoung,, " Unnie .. could you introduce us to Sehun oppa? " Seulgi said cheerfully.

" We'll treat you eat " Irene added

Sooyoung glared at the two for a moment before laughing scornfully, " Do you think I can be bought with food, huh? " Sooyoung shrieked

Seulgi and Irene appeared shocked and jumped backward, " We just .. "

" Come on you two!! " Sooyoung move her finger and waved to them, " Come here, I told you!! " she repeated

Although look hesitant and scared, the two teenage girls were still taking a small step closer to pushing each other.

" Listen to me carefully! Sehun not at all be interested in a little kids like you two, he had a much higher taste. So of you guys even bother to look for Sehun, you should better go home and study well "

" But- " Seulgi would have protested but Sooyoung cut

" Anyway .. Sehun already has a girlfriend, and she is a long haired girl, tall and very graceful. If I were you I would have given up, that brunette can‘t be defeated "

Just as it Sehun emerged from the back door with a large bouquet of flowers in each of his hands, " Where this flowers will be placed? " He asked

" There, next to the window "

" Oh, okay " Sehun nodded, " Hi Irene, Seulgi " Sehun greeted as he passed

But both of them didn’t answer anything and with bowed head walked out of the flower shop.

" What's wrong with these girls? " Sehun asked Sooyoung

" Ng? Nothing, just weird girls, forget it "

Sehun nodded again, " Oh, brown hair, I think you're getting high again " Sehun added

" Really? " Sooyoung saw her reflection in the window, " Maybe a little bit "

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Wednesday, 17 April, 2012

Today there is a new family that moved next to my house, Sehun and I came to visit. My mother and aunt Oh bring lots of snacks and meals, Sehun and I took some and we got a scolding. But .. I thought it was weird with Sehun, he does not stop staring at Yoona, our new neighbors. He said his heart pounding and butterflies flying in her stomach. What's wrong with that boy?

 

Sooyoung was sitting in front of the television to watch her favorite cartoons with a cookie jar in her arms

" You don’t want to come visit our new neighbors? " Mrs. Choi asked

Sooyoung turned to her mother ,, " Are Sehun also? " He just asked

" Of course, " Mr. Choi replies

Sooyoung jumped from her seat and immediately ran to her mother,, " Then I joined " she smiled broadly

" Are you able to separate from Sehun for a single day? " Mrs. Choi said with wonder

They walked out of the house and meet with the Sehun families on the front page, the two families were walking together into a classic house next to Sooyoung house. Sehun and Sooyoung up the rear while eating some cake that was supposed to be given to their new neighbors.

" You know who they are? " Sehun suddenly asked

" I don’t know ,, I also have not seen them " Sooyoung whispered

" Is it possible they are aliens or something? " Sehun ask very stupid

Sooyoung took some cake and stuffed into Sehun mouth, " Shut up you idiot!! "

" Oh Sehun, Choi Sooyoung !! Stop eating that cake !! " Mrs. Oh said

" Neh !! " both answered simultaneously

Sehun and Sooyoung family reached the front door and knocked several times, after a few seconds of a girl with black hair over her shoulder open the door and smiled sweetly at them. Immediately, Sehun feel time stops around him, her smile like a charm for him. His heart skipping faster than he ever felt, something floating in his stomach, and a big smile etched on his lips.

" Sehun!! " Sooyoung elbowed his stomach

" Eh? " Sehun blinked several times

Sehun turned and saw Sooyoung staring at him strangely, but are not aware of other feelings of his bestfriend.

" Come in! "

" Oh, o-okay "

They both stepped after another who had gone into the living room, two sitting next to each other but Sehun still could not take his eyes of the dark-haired girl.

" Thank you for coming to our house " Mr. Im said friendly

" Welcome, Mr. Im " Mr. Oh said, " This is your daughter? "

" Yeah .. " Mr. Im the black-haired girl, " introduce yourself, dear "

" Good afternoon " the girl bowed politely, " my name is Im Yoona and I- "

" I’m Oh Sehun!! " he said suddenly

Everyone turned to Sehun who suddenly stood up from his seat and reached out to Yoona. Sehun are aware of the silence that followed next looked around then scratched the back of his head awkwardly before sitting down again.

" What's with you? " Sooyoung whispered

" I don’t know,, but I seem to be interested in that sweet girl "

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Monday, 14 July, 2012

Is this just because of my selfishness? or is’t true. Sehun now spend more of his time with Yoona. Every time we would play together, he didn’t forget to take me to pick Yoona and bring her with us. And when both are together, Sehun'll forget me :(

 

" Why are we here? The theater is over there " Sooyoung asked as she tried to pull his hand from Sehun

" We will pick Yoona first before we go watch " Sehun said cheerfully

" But the film will soon begin "

" Not ,, I've asked at Suho hyung to wait for us "

" But- "

Sehun not even listen Sooyoung and led the way,, he stopped at the door of the house and knocked several times.

" Hi " Yoona opened the door with a sweet smile on her lips

" H-hai " Sehun also smiling like a fool

Sooyoung rolled her eyes lazily at the back, and for several minutes they just stood and looked at each other.

" We're leaving now? " Sooyoung shouted from behind

Sehun and Yoona turned around and laughing together,, both then walk to where Sooyoung and toward a black car parked not far from there.

" Don’t sit there, " Sehun said quickly

Sooyoung who had opened the front door and will sit suddenly stop and turn when Sehun hold her.

" You're sitting in the back " said Sehun

" What did you say? Me? Behind? Why? " Sooyoung said do not believe what she heard.

" Let Yoona sitting beside me, " Sehun lowered his voice, " I want to talk a lot with her ​​" he adds pleading gaze.

" But, Sehun .."

" Please .. "

Sooyoung sighed loudly and angrily flung Sehun hands before she went to the back door.

" Come in, Yoona " Sehun said

" I can sit in the back, Sehun "

" No no, Sooyoung prefer behind. Right? "

" Hmm " Sooyoung just nodded without looking at Sehun

" Are you sure? " Yoona asked again

Sooyoung once again let out a deep breath and tried to smile, " Yes, Yoona. It's okay "

Sooyoung feel something throbbing in her heart, something that tightness and heart-wrenching. She does not like Sehun ignore her, she does not want Sehun noticed another girl in front of her. But she could not explain why, she just does not want to lose Sehun in her life.

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Saturday, September 21, 2012

If you love someone, then let him go. If one day he comes back to you, then he does for you. But if not, then he does not.

I don’t know how it started, how it grew and how I could fall in love with my best friend. I'm happy but also scared, I was relieved but also worried.

 

Sehun ran faster than he ever did,, passing a small market and tea plantations and arrived at the basketball court on the hill. He stopped at his feet and out of breath,, while Sooyoung who was waiting since earlier just looked at him strangely.

" Sehun? Why are you panting? "

" Soo, I need to talk to you " Sehun said haltingly

" W-what? " Sooyoung became worried

" I love you "

It feels Sooyoung could hear the faint sound of thunder in the back of her head, her body suddenly weakened, but she is happy.

" M-me? " Sooyoung pointed to herself, " Y-you love me? "

" I would say that to Yoona "

And this time the sound of thunder that feels more clear in her head, the happiness is just a few seconds she felt suddenly gone change cold and frightening.

" Eh? "

" I have fallen in love with Yoona, Soo. I'm love her so much "

And as there is a sharp knife that pierced her heart,, Sooyoung felt a pain in her heart and something stopped her breath. Her body suddenly shivering slowly, but Sehun not even notice.

" I'm sorry? " He repeated in a trembling voice

" Yes ,, I have fallen in love, and I've gathered my courage to confest on Yoona"

" Se-hun .. " Sooyoung is difficult to regulate her breathing

" Neh? " Sehun gape

" Ani, it's nothing " Sooyoung said softly with a sore heart

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Thursday, December 25, 2012

Why this pain will not go away? Why do I feel so weak and hurt? I've never been like this before, feel sad and to cry every time I see Sehun near me. He is my childhood friend who is always with me, I cann’t do without him by my side. And now, for the first time I hate this friendship. Because I realized, that our friendship is only a barrier for me to be more than just your friend.

 

Sooyoung sat on the edge of the basketball court with the ball in her arms, her face was grim and her eyes were swollen. She felt alone and lonely, her bestfriend has gone, even her others friends can’t fill the void of his heart.

" Hufftt .. " she sighed for the umpteenth time

" Youngie .."

Sooyoung jumped in surprise and looked back ,, " Yoona? "

Yoona smiled sweetly and sat next to Sooyoung ,, " What are you doing here alone? " Yoona asked kindly.

" I - I just - just waiting for the others, to play basketball .. " Sooyoung showed her the ball, " What about you? why are you here? I mean .. where Sehun? he did not - not with you? " Sooyoung become embarrassed

Yoona just shook her head, smiling a little, but when staring at Sooyoung a glance, she could see a puddle of tears in her eyes.

" What it is? " Sooyoung asked

" I want to tell you something "

" I’ll hear you "

Yoona took a deep breath and let a tear fall down her cheek, " Can you help me? I have to .. " she looked unconvinced, " I have to break up with Sehun "

" What? " Sooyoung widened in disbelief, " but .. why? I m-mean you love each o-ther .. "

Yoona shed tears again,, becoming increasingly heavy. Sooyoung approached and embraced her, " tell me, Yoona, what is it? "

" I'm sick Soo, cirrhosis hepatis, I - I will not live long "

Sooyoung could not hide her surprise even just to appreciate Yoona, she became twice as sad now. Not only because she knew Sehun would be devastated if she heard about this, but also because this poor girl. Without her knowing it, a tear falling down his cheeks too, little by little, but she was immediately delete it, tears will not change anything.

" But you can‘t leave Sehun "

" I don’t want him to know "

" He loves you very much "

" But- "

Sooyoung stood and squatted in front of Yoona,, grabbed her hands and tried gives confidence in this girl.

" Listen to me, Sehun love you so much and I'm sure he's very sincere. You don’t have to do it all alone, you don’t have to wait for death because even without us wait death will inevitably come to us. Do you realize, that God was trying to make your life much more meaningful by presenting the man who loves you with all his heart. You may know your life will not be long, but you know there are beautiful love you have. Enjoy your life with love, at least you will not feel the loss of the future "

Yoona stared at Sooyoung before hug her,, " Thank you, Soo"

" You're welcome " Sooyoung said in a small sob

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy birthday to my best friend, Oh Sehun. And congratulations for your engagement, I hope you're happy.

To be honest, I was never willing, I'll think of you always, but I never dared to hope whatsoever. You make all of my time being picked just for thinking about you, worry about you and looking at you. But now, all will be completely changed. There is a great distance between us, you and I are different now, we are not friends anymore.

 

Sooyoung wore a pretty red dress attached her beautiful slim figure. She stood at the end of the table with her ​​other friends. She may be a sweet smile, but no one knows how her real heart.

" I don‘t believe Sehun finally engaged " Kai said

" Suho hyung did not even have a girlfriend " Chanyeol added

And Suho move quickly to smacked Chanyeol in his head, everyone laughed except Sooyoung. And then, the couples who are happy today come closer, Sehun and Yoona.

" Congratulations on your engagement, Sehun " Kris said

" Thank you, hyung "

Sehun and Yoona exchanged glances and smiled sweetly,, both appear to be matched in a white dress and a blue tuxedo.

" You're so beautiful tonight, Soo " Yoona said

And for the first time since last Sehun staring at Sooyoung is standing behind Kai,, " Thank you for coming, Soo " Sehun said

Sooyoung just a small nod and slight smile,, " But I could not here much longer " she added

" Why? " Yona and Sehun ask together

" I and Appa going to Busan for a few days "

" For what? Why did not I know that? " Sehun said

" I can’t reach you since last week "

Sehun only scratching the back of his head awkwardly while Yoona scolding him. Both of them have to leave their friends as to meet the other guests. And before the party ends, Sooyoung left the party with Kai.

" You sure don’t want me to deliver you up to the house? " Kai asked

" Hmm, it’s okay " Sooyoung nodded

Sooyoung waved at Kai before disappearing down the road. After making sure she was far from everyone, Sooyoung remove all the tightness in her heart. Her tears flowed gently in her pale face,, she sobbed softly behind her palm. Her step stopped when her cries getting bigger. In the crying, she called Sehun name softly along with all the sadness that she had.

Then .. happens very quickly,, Sooyoung who was not aware of where she stands just saw a bright light approached her and after it was all dark when her figure lying in the road with blood all over her body.

While elsewhere,, Yoona lost her consciousness right after Sehun attached a ring on her finger one. Sehun who panicked immediately carried Yoona to his car and spur as fast as he could. Through the crowd on the highway and arriving at a nearby hospital ten minutes later.

" Y-Yoona, wake up babe .. please " Sehun said in a trembling voice

Then at that moment, another patient entered into the same room with some of the nurses and doctors who surround her.

" Who are these patients? " Said a doctor when he was installing respirator

" Choi Sooyoung, 25 years old "

And Sehun reversing his body quickly just to see Sooyoung lying with blood all over her body. The girl was in pain as nurses tore some part of her dress to clean the wound that appeared quite severe.

" Sooyoung !! " Sehun loud squeal

He walked over to Sooyoung bed,, how scared he was when he heard Sooyoung crying in pain. One of her foot looks worse with a large wound in her knee.

" What's going on? " Sehun asked in a trembling voice

" Who are you? " The doctor asked

" I-I was her friend "

" Miss Choi had an accident, sir. Early diagnosis is the presence of broken bones in both legs, we also suspect there is a big crash in the head and injured in the right arm "

Sehun felt limp in his legs because of fear, he took one hand and holding her tightly Sooyoung.

" Youngie ... "

But not long after Sehun trying to strengthen Sooyoung, a nurse pushed Yoona bed away to go to the emergency room and Sehun hesitant. After some chaotic thoughts, he let go of Sooyoung hand.

" Youngie .. I had to accompany Yoona first, I'll be back to see you after this. Hold on .. "

And just in time to Sehun let go of her hand, a tears falling from the corner of her eye. Not because of injuries on her body, but because of his heart that feels more sore.

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Wednesday, August 12, 2013

I don’t know what I feel, I can‘t be mad at you, but I feel disappointed. I should not like this, I know. I'm just your childhood friend, and she is your love, I'm nothing to you other than the girl who will forever you see as a friend.

But I can’t, I can’t bear to see you sad and hurt, it hurt me more than lose you.

Sehun, my childhood friend, I love you, I have chosen you to drop my heart. But .. I know I'll always be your friend. And as a friend, I'll give you one last thing for you, so you're happy.

 

Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes and hear the faint sound of someone calling her name, " S-Sehun ...? " she called in a weak voice

" Sooyoung dear? Omma here "

Sooyoung tried to restore her eyesight,, and after a while she saw the figure of her mother crying at her side.

" Omma .. where Sehun? "

" He is not here, unfortunately, he was with Yoona "

Something flinched at Sooyoung heart,, " what happened? "

" Yoona .. she was sick ,, since yesterday she has not awakened. That's why Sehun never get here "

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

And during the following days Sehun still not come even Sooyoung continued and continued to wait. No more friends who stood by her even when she should be dropped because they have to accept that both her legs had to be amputated. No more friends who will cheer her just to make her forget the sadness that makes it worse.

" Sooyoung's awake? "

Mrs Choi turned at the sound of Sehun behind,, " She had to get up, but after taking the medicine, she fell asleep again "

Sehun scratching the back of his head awkwardly,, " I've heard about Sooyoung legs, and .. "

" She cried all night and refused to talk to anyone, she continued to refuse to eat until her condition is getting worse " Mrs. Choi said sadly.

Mrs Choi then excused herself out of the room for a while to see the doctor and leave Sehun who sat beside Sooyoung bed.

" Hi, Soo .. I miss you "

Sehun smiled at Sooyoung figure who is still not moving,, " Yoona will be home today ,, she was sick, Soo, and she knew she had no hope. But she kept trying to look fine in front of us, she did not want to make me sad. I .. " Sehun wipe his tears, " I only regret not know it from the beginning, if I knew, I would do all the things that will make her happy, loved her with a much better and give everything I've got. I'm afraid of losing her, Soo. I love her so much .. "

Sehun end up crying in front of the body of his friend who was silent and did not move, try to at least reduce a little his burden and share them on Sooyoung. He did not know where else should complain if it were not for his childhood friend, " I have to go, Soo, I'll see you again after dropping Yoona home. Goodbye "

And so Sehun closed the door behind him, a tear dripping from Sooyoung's eyes before she murmured very softly, " I love you too .. "

 

Flashback end,,

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

Sehun wipe the tears that have fulfilled his handsome face as he closed the old diary in his hand, " I'm sorry I can‘t love you first .. " he muttered into tears

Then he opened the letter tucked in the back of the diary with a trembling hand.

 

For my little friend, Oh Sehun

Sehun .. as I write this, I'm remembering a lot of things. I recall the first day we met, I saved you from some bullies and you continue to follow me. Then when we first entered junior high school, you're the one who saved me and we're getting close. We do everything together, sharing everything, and missed a lot of things together, you and me.

Until one day, I think of a thing, maybe I'll never be able to do anything without you. I would not survive without you by my side and I can not live without you. You've become a friend to accompany me, a big brother to protect me and be a man for my happiness. And that's when I realized that I was .. I started to fall in love with you.

Sometimes I so hate the fact that we were bestfriends, that there is a friendship that separates us. I always feared that one day I really fell in love with you, because that would just get me in pain. You're always going to think of me as just a friend, not a girl who can love you too. Our friendship will be a barrier between my feelings for you. You .. you will one day choose another girl besides me, because once again, I'm just your friend.

I was so devastated and hurt, I felt so miserable with all the things that happened between us. You are falling in love with Yoona, you are never again see me, you who spend more time with your girl, you missed my birthday, and you are finally going to marry Yoona

I'm happy, but I also hurt at the same time. I am happy that you finally get your happiness, you find your true love. But I also hurt because I will never have you, forever.

Sehun .. not to be around you was the worst thing in my life, but .. see you sad feels much worse. I don’t want you to cry over the loss of Yoona and I don’t want you to get hurt because your love. Then .. I do what should I do to make a very precious person in my life to be happy.

I may not be on your side now, but trust me .. I will remain with you. I gave my heart to Yoona so I could love you forever, by your side and take care of you. I will continue to see you grow up, become a father and grandfather, and then we can meet in heaven. I will continue to wait, Sehun Oh, my little friend ... my first love.

 

Sehun hugging his best friend letter in cries,, she has done great things for his happiness and Sehun felt something strange. He loves Yoona but at the same time he also wants Sooyoung to return to his side. He wants Sooyoung back, to see her smile again and said ..

" I love you too, my friend "

 

13135207421196952412Flower+Shape.svg.hi.

 

I almost gave up on this story, I've lost the idea, and lately I'm really very busy. But in the end I still have to put an end to the story, and while there are times I try to write again. Finally I could finish the story to twelve members, thank you very much to you who have faithfully to read. I hope you guys will still be waiting for the next story-my story. 
So .. until here,
Miracle In December - End.